Let's go out tonight!

That Girl, That Boy

Kris and Baekhyun were by the bed when you woke up. You only had a half day of lessons left and you were told Kai had requested you be excused from your lessons. He had noticed Eun Mi, Nana and a few other girls hanging around the medical room again in the morning and was worried so he had asked to have you moved into a new class. 

'Don't worry! Kai will sort it all out!' 

Baekhyun smiled cheerily. He brought out a lunchbox and three pairs of chopsticks. Your stomach grumbled. 

'You're hungry again, right?'

Kris gave you a knowing smile remembering the time he gave you a bacon sandwich. 

Why are they being so nice? They barely know me. 

'Come on! Lets eat!'

'Baekhyun's probably starving. He skipped out on lunch so he could eat with you, you know?'

You were surprised. You hadn't really spoken to Baekhyun that much. You wanted to ask them why they were all so nice to you as it just seemed slightly strange. Scratch that, it was actually really strange. The other guys in your class barely paid any attention to you and one thing for sure, the girls certainly hated your guts. You pushed your thoughts aside and opened the food flask. You were shocked. 

This food is amazing!

'Jesus Christ! D.O really went to town with this meal!' 

'Well you did say that she was important to you... Also, you gave her that sandwich last time and Chen caught you-'

Kris glared at Baekhyun and he stopped talking instantly. You laughed and the tension broke. 

'Kris-oppa! Baekhyun-ssi! Baegopaaaa! (I'm hungry!)' 

You had tried your best to do aegyo but it came out dry and hoarse.

, I must look like an idiot

Fortunatley the 2 boys found you even cuter and the three of you began to eat together. It was the first proper meal you had had since arriving in Seoul and you wolfed the food down faster than a fat man in a burger eating competition. You carried on eating until Kai knocked on the door. He smiled when he saw you. 

 

'Haneul! You're awake!'

'Ah ye...'

Should I put the oppa in? Oh why the hell not?

'...Kai-oppa'

You saw Kai's eyes open and his smile widen. Baekhyun chuckled to himself.

 

First time a girl's called him 'oppa'... God, that guy's gonna be be happy. Kris doesn't look very happy though.. Damn, Kai's so gonna get it tonight

'You haven't been round Seoul yet, right, Haneul? Since arriving anyway...' 

Ah so now that sly guy is asking her on a date?

'Nope, I've just been in this room...Why?'

'We should do something'

Bingo! Knew it! That guy...

'Like what?' said Kris, eager to get back into the conversation

Hah, now I'm sure Kris is jealous. Might as well pipe up now too. 

'Yeah, invite me too! So what shall we do tonight, Head of School Council?' 

'Yah, Baekhyun, what's with that tone of sarcasm?! Who knows? Let's just go out tonight!'

 

 

 


no new characters in this chapter ^^ hope you don't mind. I've planned how she'll meet Chanyeol and Xiu Min but I still need to ponder over how she can meet everyone else. Plus she needs to see what Lu Han actually looks like. gahhhhhhh so much planning to do omgggg >.<

keep commenting and subscribing if you like my story! ^o^