Park Hotels

That Girl, That Boy

You quickly ran over to where the 12 boys were standing. Your bag was big but had a lot of space in it. 

I hope I can buy some clothes here. I like Japanese fashion and I haven't been able to go out much in Seoul

'Did you even pack anything in this?' said Chanyeol, lifting up your bag onto his shoulders

'I don't have many clothes... But what about you? Where's your bag?'

'On my back, of course'

You looked and saw him carrying a small rucksack. He hadn't checked in any actual luggage.

'That's for a whole week?'

'I have clothes here'

'Clothes here?'

'Never mind, you'll see later'

'Oh... Right... Well can I have my bag back?'

'It's okay, I can carry it'

'Are-are you sure?'

'Yeah, I barely have anything myself to carry plus you're injured'

'I'm not injured! I'm fine, honestly!'

'Well you could be traumatised, couldn't you?'

He winked and called over to Kris. 

'Take Lay's bag!'

'Already got it!'

'Alrighty then, lets get to our ride'

 

You walked out of the airport feeling like a superstar. Having the 12 guys beside you made the crowded airport part like the Red Sea. You had expected to have to wait in the taxi queue for a taxi to take you to the hotel so you were surprised to find a fancy black van, big enough for you all to fit inside. The driver immediately got out and took the bags off you, opening the door. 

'Park-'

You didn't notice Chanyeol send a quick look in his direction.

'I-I mean... Chanyeollie, so nice to see you!'

'Jiyoung did this, right?'

'Of course'

'Oh well, it's nice to see you... Jeremy'

Jeremy? What Korean man has the name Jeremy?...

The 13 of you got in the car and settled in. You took out your camera to take a few memory shots as you drove through town and eventually arrived at the hotel. 

'This place is so nice!'

'It is, isn't it?' said Chen

'It's beautiful!'

As you walked in, the staff at the desk stood up and bowed to greet you. 

'Park Chanyeol? These are your keys. Your case is already in your room'

'Arigato gozaimasu'

 

You could tell the young girls manning the reception desks were head over heels in love with Chanyeol. I mean, who wouldn't? He was tall, suave and had the looks. Sehun nudged you, knowingly.

'Totally want him, don't they?'

'Sure do'

The hotel was made up of 5 different 'houses': 3 were for accomodation, 1 was the bath house and the other was for the reception office and the restaurant. As you walked up the path towards the house, you quickly scanned the brochure for the hotel.

'In each of our luxurious private homes, there is a spacious bedroom, a large living area, a walk in closet and facilities that lead to Japan's #1 private spa and onsen. It's no wonder why our customers love Park Hotels'

Wait.. One bedroom?!.. Oh God, this really is traditional.

Su Ho unlocked the door to the house and everyone slid inside to be greeted by their bags and pairs of slippers. 

Holy mother of God... How on earth did our bags get here before we did?!

It was already 6ish so everyone unpacked and got changed into different clothes before deciding to take a look around the hotel. You noticed there were cherry blossoms outside and couldn't help but smile at them. Cherry blossoms were always your mother's favorite flower. She had used them as her bouquet for her wedding. Seeing them brought back happy memories at first but then you frowned. Luhan came outside after watching you stare at them in awe.

'Pretty, huh?'

'Yeah, they are'

He reached up and took off a single flower, tucking it behind your ear. 

'You're prettier than them even before the flower'

'Cheesy'

You laughed at his gesture and out a flower behind his ear too. 

'There! Now you're even more handsome than before! And we match!'

Luhan smiled knowingly to himself.

Like a couple...

 

Tao came running out in what looked like a navy and red embroidered kimono. 

'Jiyoung-noona hired these for us to wear tonight! Come and see!'

'A kimono? What's it for?' Luhan asked

'We're going to a festival tonight!'