So Amusing

That Girl, That Boy

The 3 girls who had been watching stepped into the room and introduced themselves as Eun Mi, Yun Hee and Nana. You could tell they were very pissed off and you recognised them as your assigned room mates. Eun Mi stepped forwards.

'Who are you to make moves on Kris-oppa?! You're just the new foreigner here'

Jesus, I want to punch them. Is it really necessary to outcast me?

Yun Hee joined in. 

'She's from London right? I heard they're all party mad there. She probably had with Mr Park to get assigned to the EXO floor, that '

Are you ing kidding me? You're calling me a ?! don't know nothin' bout me!

Nana began aswell. 

'We don't like girls like you who think you can just get all frisky with EXO'

Okay seriously, who the is EXO? Why is everyone so obsessed?!

You snapped out of your morning dazy state and now that the color had returned to your lips you could feel your body burning up. You knew you shouldn't let your anger vent out at such an early time in the morning but these girls were seriously asking for it. A smile crept up on your face. You knew how to take on these girls. 

'You're just jealous' you said in English

'What did you say, foreigner?' 

'Oh nothing. Just that you're ing ugly' again in English

'What did she say?' 

You began to laugh at their confused faces. They didn't have a clue what was going on because they didn't understand English. You kept cursing them and mocking them until Yun Hee threw a punch at you. 

These es really don't know who they're messing with. 

You easily blocked it. Your grandparents had always insisted on you getting self defence lessons. The streets of London were generally safe but it was always best to be on guard. Your parents worried about the number of strange men that would try to pick you up because of your looks so you had enrolled in some simple defence lessons. It was proving useful now. Eun Mi was back again to talk some more and you rolled your eyes.

'Why did D.O oppa cook you food? Don't think you're so special because of it'

You laughed again and said 'because I'm worth it!' and winked. You had always liked those L'oreal adverts and now it was good to use them. Kris who had come back and was watching smiled. He knew what you were referring to from when he had lived in Canada. He had brought Kai along as he thought it'd be useful for him to meet the new student but Kai was horrified at what he was seeing. He stepped out from behind the door and the 4 girls froze. 

This was your first time seeing him and he wore casual clothes. He looked like a model and you couldn't stop staring. Kris stood by the door to allow him to get on with his 'head of council' stuff. You noticed his stance as he was leaning casually against the wall. He couldn't stop staring at you but you didn't notice this. Eun Mi, Yun Hee and Nana bent their heads and you got the impression he was of great importance. Eventually he turned his head and spoke.

'Eun Mi, Yun Hee, Nana... you should be more accepting of the new student'

They began to open their mouths in retaliation.

'I don't want to hear any excuses'

They shut up. Woah, this guy def has authority around here

'Haneul-ssi, go with Kris to your lesson. I'll speak to you later' 

You nodded and left with Kris. You were glad to get out of that awkward situation. You could feel their eyes burning like lasers into your back and it sent shivers down your spine. As you turned to leave, Eun Mi whispered into your ear so quietly that you could scarcely hear 

'This isn't the end'

 

 


gahhhhhhhh, I'm so new at this so I'm not sure if I'm even doing this right. I love all your comments so so much! and now look who's joined in on the story? NONE OTHER THAN KAI for all you Kai fangirls. I'm trying to accomodate a storyline for each of the boys but theres 12 OF THEM. This is like suicide. Also if anyone has any suggestions for what Haneul's incident should be, feel free to tell me! I wanna incorporate my subbie's ideas into my story! 

Also, I will probably be introducing different characters for quite some time until all of EXO has been met so please bear with me. Mianhae if you hate it or get confused. I'm already confusing myself! I want to call Eun Mi -Jiyeon and Yun Hee- Goo Hara but I can't lol XD