Let's go Shopping!

That Girl, That Boy

Beep Beep. Beep Beep.

6 alarm clocks went off simultaneously. D.O came running out and flicked the kettle on, opening the fridge and taking out the milk all at the same time.

'Holy cow, we're going to be late. Guess it's cornflakes for breakfast' he muttered to himself

Su Ho strode out of his room, dressed in his neat school uniform. He bent down over by the new sofa bed and gently shook you.

'Haneul-ah, wake up. It's the first day back to school'

'Mnghhh... What time is it?'

'Time you woke up, lazy bones' said Chanyeol, sauntering out of his room. 

Baekhyun called him back to the room to give him back his sweater. Turns out Chanyeol had been wearing the wrong one. 

'Pssh, Mr Lazy himself is calling Haneul 'lazy bones'' D.O teased from the kitchen.

You got up and stretched out, yawning before heading to the Sehun's room where your uniform was being hung up. You gently knocked on the door.

'Sehun! Can I come in? Are you decent?'

'Gimme a second, I'll be out in just a moment'

After a minute or so, Sehun came out- uniform spick and span and hair looking fly. 

'It's all yours. Do I look good?'

'You always do'

Sehun smiled to himself happily and went to grab his breakfast. 

 

***

 

First class over. How dreary. English is the only class that people want to talk to me because they feel like they can copy my answers. Well they can all off. I ain't telling them . 

'Hey! Hey! Shin Haneul! Hey!'

Oh God, here we go again. Another drink in my face? Or maybe noodles on my head? Oh I can't wait. 

You turned around and was met with the familiar grin of Kim Shinyeong, your new friend.

'Haneul-ah! How were your holidays? Did you do anything nice?'

'O-Oh, it's you unnie. Yeah... holidays were good'

'That's cool! Wahh, Haneul, you get prettier every time I see you. Tell unnie your secrets'

'M-My secrets?'

'Yeah! Like what products do you use?'

'Erm... just this facewash and erm... this moisturizer?'

'Omo! I have the most perfect perfect idea ever!... Lets go shopping after school!'

'Shopping? What for?'

'For skincare stuff. My skin's been bad recently'

You took a careful look at her skin. 

There's not a single blemish on her face anywhere. Her skin is milky white and it looks perfect. If this is a bad skin day, what's her good skin days like?

'Come on! After school, yeah? I'll meet you outside the gate and then we can go Myeongdong or something!'

'O-Okay'

'Yay! Araso, I'll see you after school! Bye Haneul!'

'B-Bye... Unnie...'

 

You didn't see Shinyeong at lunchtime. You didn't really want to anyway. She'd have seen you with EXO and you didn't trust her just yet. Baekhyun got up and brought you over to the table they were sat at in the canteen. 

'So I saw you with a girl... Was she a friend or a bully?'

'A friend... She invited me out tonight'

'Oh really? What for?'

'To go shopping... But I'm not sure if I want to go or not'

'Oh why not? I'm sure you'd like to get away from 12 guys. Go ahead, be a girl and go out! I'll tell the others for you'

'Really?'

'Of course!'

'Okay then... Thank you Baekhyun'

'No problem, Haneul... Hey, Haneul?'

'Yeah?'

'Can I give you a nickname?'

'A nickname? Why? Do you want one too?'

'Nah, call me Baekhyun... It's just I like to call girls by nicknames'

'Oh... Well yeah, sure. What do you want to call me?'

'I'll think about it first, I'm not sure yet'

You laughed.

'Hmm, okay then. Just make sure it's nothing embarassing, araso?'

'Araso!'

 

***

 

When you were finally let out of Maths, you headed down to the front gate to find Shinyeong. You knew that she had a free period as her final class so she'd be there before you and you found her talking to some friends- 2 guys and a girl. You carefully analysed them from behind a wall. 

God I feel like a spy but I can't help but feel wary. Everyone here is out to get me.

You took in their appearances. The girl opposite Shinyeong was short and slightly chubby. She had bleached blonde hair and a bright pink rucksack. She wore the longest false eyelashes you had ever seen and she looked as if she didn't know how to dress herself. But even then, you couldn't feel sorry for her. She exuded an air of confidence that you remembered having back in your old life. 

At least she belongs here.

You then diverted your attention to the 2 guys. They were handsome and they knew it. They laughed freely, baring their perfect white teeth and stood in the stance that only a model would naturally do. One had his rucksack slung over his shoulder and his hand in his pocket. He also had blonde hair and had a smirk on his face the entire time. The other had his arm slung over Shinyeong's shoulder and was tapping his foot to the music blaring from his mp3. You stepped out from your hiding place and immediately Shinyeong called you over, waving like a lunatic.

'Haneul! Haneul-ah! Over here! Come and meet my friends!'

The blonde haired boy turned around to look at you as you were approaching. As you got closer, you noticed him eyeing you and you began to feel nervous. Your heart was pounding slightly faster and you hoped they wouldn't notice your hands becoming clammy.

tumblr_m3622u0Qe61qcca7po1_500.gif

'Shin Haneul, right? You're Shinyeong's new friend?'

'Y-Yeah... That's me'

'Jung Daehyun, non-boarder in case you're wondering'

'N-Nice to meet you'

'This is Minwoo and Jenny' said Shinyeong, carefully slipping out of Minwoo's grip and picking up her bag.

'Jenny? How come...'

'I was born in the US so I have an English name... But I've lived here since I was 5 years old'

So that's why she isn't being bullied like me for being a 'foreigner'

You nodded, taking in the new names. Shinyeong grabbed your hand.

'Come on Haneul! Let's go! There's tons and tons of stuff I wanna do!'

You quickly said goodbye to Minwoo, Jenny and Daehyun and Shinyeong tugged you away. 

 

***

 

'So that's the friend she's meeting, eh?' said Kris

Kris, Baekhyun and D.O were watching you talking with Shinyeong and her friends from an upstairs classroom window.

'Seems like it. Do you know who she is?' said Baekhyun

'Th-That's Shinyeong. Kim Shinyeong' said D.O

'Shinyeong? Wait...Didn't you ask me about her before?' 

'Yeah, I did...'

'On the plane, right? Oh! And you said you like her!'

'He said what?! D.O, you like a girl?! When did this happen?'

'Oh come on, stop acting as if I'm gay or something, Kris. I've always had interest in girls but no one ever caught my eye before, that's all'

'But Shinyeong-ssi has?'

'Well... yeah. I guess I'd like to... make her mine'

'Shouldn't be too hard now that Haneul's friends with her, you know'

'I guess... By the way, do you know who those other people are Baekhyun?'

'The short blonde girl is probably Jenny Park. She's a non-boarder along with the blonde guy, Jung Daehyun. The black haired one is Lee Minwoo, a boarder'

'A boarder, eh?'

'Don't be so suspicious, Kris. I'm sure he won't do anything to Haneul. From what I've heard, he's a nice guy. He's president of the gardening society for crying out loud'

'And the blonde guy? Daehyun? He looks a bit fishy'

'You only say that because he's got looks that match up to yours' said D.O, half joking half serious

That's not the only reason why I'm suspicious of him. It looks as if he likes Haneul. 

 

 

 


and proceed to the next chappie! >>>>>>>