The Plane journey

That Girl, That Boy

'JAPAN TODAY! WAHAY!' screamed Baekhyun.

What the-

'Someone please shut him up, it's 8 in the morning!'

'Chanyeol, you're in the same room as him! You should do it' 

'ANDWAE! I'm trying to sleep!' 

'Lazy poo!' 

'Dramatic prince!' 

 

You woke up to the sounds of 12 guys screaming across the rooms at each other. Everyone was in their respected bedrooms, even D.O hadn't woken up but they were yelling through the walls to talk to each other.

Oh brother, heaven help me please

'Everybody packed?'

That calm voice must be Su Ho

'I HAVE!'

'ME TOO!'

and those must be Baekhyun and Sehun. Oh jeez, this holiday is going to be insane.

 

Excitement was filled in the air. Su Ho had locked up the dorm door and you were on your way to Incheon Airport. You remembered the last time you had been on the Airport express train. It was the first day in Korea and Kris had picked you up. 

Kris... Damn, he has the genes of a god and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

You had managed to bag the seat next to D.O who was staring at you curiously. 

'What are you thinking about?'

'Huh?... Oh nothing really'

'Excited about the trip?'

'Super excited!'

'Haha, cute'

You blushed hearing him call you cute. You weren't sure why you were attracted to D.O. Perhaps it was because he was distant and weird at first but now he was one of the closest to you. 

Hmm... Who am I close to?... Kai... Kris of course... D.O I guess... oh, Xiu Min! 

D.O took out his phone and began texting someone. When you tried to see, he hurriedly put him phone away. 

'It's just a friend anyway, no one important'

You pouted but he still wouldn't show you the text. 

 

*** 

 

'We're preparing for take off. Please ensure all seatbelts are fastened and tables are stowed away. Enjoy the flight!'

You remembered your flight to Korea from London. You had cried the whole way and it was tempting to start tearing up again. Kris was sitting next to you and saw your face wrinkle up slightly. He slipped his hand into yours and squeezed it reassuringly. 

'Don't like aeroplanes much, huh?'

'I don't like the memories of leaving places'

Kris nodded understanding what you meant. The seatbelt signs went off and instantly everyone on the plane unclipped their buckles and stood up, hurrying for the toilet or their bag. You heard Lay groan from behind you and got up on your knees to look behind your seat. He was wearing nothing but a plain white vest on his top half of his body and it showed off his milky white skin and well sculpted arms.

'Lay, you okay?'

'The take off hurt my neck... and it kinda feels like its stuck'

'Here, let me help'

You slid past Kris and sat down in Kai's seat. Kai had got up to ask for a new pair of headphone but you knew he wouldn't mind you sitting in his seat.   Lay looked at you nervously. 

What is she gonna do?

You laughed at him.

'Relax! I'm not here to kill you!'

'I-I can't move my shoulders or my neck'

'Oh... Oh right, erm yeah... Let me help you with that'

You gently placed your hands of his shoulders whilst facing him and began massaging them. You could feel the amount of knots and it was no wonder why his neck had cramped up. Lay jumped at your touch. 

'Feel better?'

'A bit'

'What else hurts?'

'My neck'

'Still?!'

'Yeah... but it's okay, I can deal with it'

The plane jerked a little and Lay cursed in pain. 

'Argh , ouch sweet Mother of God!'

You giggled and moved your hands to his head. You placed your thumbs under his eyes and your index and middle finger on his temples and began massaging them in circular motions. Kris looked over in interest. The plane jerked again and Lay knitted his eyebrows together in pain. You carried on massaging his temples and he relaxed. 

'Now you're better?'

'Yeah... Thank you, Haneul'

'Anytime!'

Kai came back and coughed, smiling. 

'Ahem, Miss Shin, I believe you are in my seat'

You scurried out and sat back down next to Kris feeling good about yourself. 

 

'What you did.. Where did you learn to do that?'

'I used to do self defence so I'd get cramped and Joon-'

You quickly shut up not wanting to talk about your dead brother. Kris took your hand and squeezed it again. 

'Don't worry about it. Wanna go to sleep?'

'Yeah I think I will'

 

 

On the other side of the plane sat Sehun and Luhan together. 

'Hyung, are you okay? You haven't had much sleep since that night at the hospital...'

'Don't worry Sehun-ah, I'm fine'

'You... You really care about Haneul, don't you?'

'What? Of course, she's family now!'

That's not what I mean... 

'Hyung, you know I don't mean it like that'

'Then what do you mean?'

'You know... Eurgh, never mind. Here, solve this rubix cube'

Sehun passed Luhan his rubix cube that he had been fiddling around with. 

Hyung's different around her. He acts grown up when he's with her. He'd never have stayed in the hospital overnight before but now... Haneul's changed him.

 

D.O sat with Baekhyun. 

'Baekhyun, you're friends with the guys in the other classes, right?'

'Yeah, I guess'

'Could.. Could you tell me about Shinyeong-ssi?'

'Why do you want to know about her?'

D.O isn't usually interested in girls

'I.. I... Oh forget it, I'll get someone else to do it'

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. It seemed D.O had forgotten that he had been living with him for the past 4 years. Baekhyun knew each and every member of EXO back to front, inside and out. He didn't know as much as Xiu Min but he was still educated in the field of EXO. 

'D.O...'

'Yeah?'

'Shinyeong, right?'

'Yeah'

'Dark long hair, pretty eyes, nice smile'

'Yeah...'

'You like her, don't you?'

'What?!... How.. How can you say that?'

This guy is so awful at lying! Look at his ears!

'F-Fine! I like her!'

'You barely know her though'

'Well she seems pretty nice' 

'You should probably ask Chen about her'

'No! Can we... Can we just keep it between us?'

Baekhyun was wary about what D.O was asking him to do but he agreed anyway. D.O smiled weakly.

'Thanks Baekhyunnie'

 

'Please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare to land in Japan. We hope you had a pleasant flight and we hope to see you again soon'

 

 

 

 


QUICK UPDATE! Just finished a 2 day art exam gahhhhhhhhh. SO TIRED T_T