Ignore

That Girl, That Boy

A phone call from Kris.

Ignore.

A phone call from Kai.

Ignore.

A phone call from Xiu Min.

Ignore.

A phone call from Luhan. 

Ignore.

A phone call from Tao. 

Ignore.

A text from Su Ho.

'Haneul, I'm sorry they are all calling you. I have told them to leave you alone to think and clear your head- just as you want. We won't follow you, take all the time you need'

You sighed as you delved into your wallet and pulled out your open tickets to London. You had 3 left. Your conversation with Ah Ri before you had been knocked out had reminded you that those tickets were still in your posession. I suppose now is the time to use them. You checked in your luggage and quickly made your way through security control, knowing full well that once you were past the barriers, they wouldn't be able to come after you.

'Calling all passengers on the flight to London, please make your way towards Gate 21 to begin boarding'

You got up and swung your bag over your shoulder.

So this is it. Back home. Back to foggy, smoky old London. 

 

***

 

Back in the dorm, Lay was out on his mysterious walk about and Kris was busy trying to find him. Sehun had gone out on a few errands with Kai to sort out final arrangements for the university apartment. Su Ho was in the library, researching into what degrees he could do and Tao was in his room trying to teach Chen and Xiu Min how to meditate. Chanyeol was on the couch, as usual, watching the television and Baekhyun and Luhan were out with some other boys in the year, playing football. Life was as normal as it could be with one exception- every few minutes, the boys would check their mobile phones or walk over to the window or glance at the door in hope that they would see you pull up in a taxi or knock on the door. 

That night, as the boys ate dinner together, Kai looked around the room. 

'We have a problem.'

Everyone paused to hear what he said. 

'If Haneul isn't going to come back, we don't need to bother getting an extra bedroom in the dorm... But if she does come back, we'll need to make sure she has a room'

'Can we not just get the room anyway?' asked Chen

'It costs an extra 60,000 won a month if we get it'

Luhan put down his chopsticks and everyone turned to face him. 

'Well it's simple, isn't it?'

'Oh God, what are you planning?...' asked D.O, rolling his eyes. 

Luhan ignored him. 

'We all love her and come on, we've all been miserable since she's left. We're going crazy without her. She actually managed to change all of us. Lay stopped going on his weirdo walks for crying out loud. We have to get her back. We need her.' 

 

***

 

'Dom't they know you're here?' said Maddie, hugging and holding you tightly

'You didn't just leave them, did you?!' Ah Ri said, shocked. 

It was now your second week being in London and you were staying with your friends in their newly rented apartment for university. You had been quiet and slept for most of the first week, dealing with both the jet lag and the injuries, but now you were up and having some dmc's with them.

'I just couldn't bear to see them like that, worrying over me and all that... People never used to target them but since I came along, they've been getting a ton of abuse and it's just so horrible. I can't help but think it was all my fault that this happened'

Maddie passed you a hot chocolate. You looked at it- it had a mountain of whipped cream and a sprinkle of chocolate powder on it, just how you liked it. 

'D-D.O...' you whispered

'D.O?'

Maddie looked at you, confused. 

'He used to make me hot chocolate like this' you explained.

Ah Ri sighed. 

'Cha-Chanyeol...'

'Chanyeol?' she asked.

'He used to always sigh whenever we told him to get off his lazy and do some housework'

You giggled and Maddie stood up from the dining table you were sitting at. 

'Okay Haneul, any washing?'

'Baekhyun...'

Maddie groaned. 

'Let me guess- washing reminds you of Baekhyun? Haneul, snap out of it. You're like a walking zombie without those guys. It's obvious you're too attatched to leave them. What in the right mind made you think it was a good idea to come back here?'

You began to cry remembering how shocked and upset they were before you left. 

'I just needed somewhere to think, away from them...' you uttered, so quietly that the 2 girls could barely make out what you were saying. 

You wiped your eyes with the back of your sleeve and stood up to go upstairs. 

'I'll be in my room if you need me.'

 

Once you were out of earshot, the 2 girls turned to face each other. 

'She's getting paler and thinner by the day'

'She's barely been eating...'

'I'm worried for her, Mads. It's not right. We have to send her back.'

Maddie agreed with Ah Ri. 

'You're right... And I know exactly what to do'

 

 


LOL so you all want to throw even more pots at Haneul hahahahahahaha. What do you think is going to happen?! Prize for the correct exact guess is my love <3 (even though you all already have my love) ;D bare in mind, I want an exact answer with explanations why you think it'll happen... Who knows, if yours is an amazing idea, I just might use it ;)