Daehyun's Party

That Girl, That Boy

Everyone in the dorm building was busy getting frantically dressed up. It was so weird seeing everyone like this. The guys all wore their prom suits but the girls who had dressed prettily and girly for prom had now gone all out y and sultry. You were bewildered. Shinyeong had begged you to wear a  dress so you'd match with her and you sighed as you took out 'The Dress' from your suitcase. 

'Aish, I packed this right at the bottom so I'd never have to look at it again... I'm going crazy. I'm even talking to myself now.'

The dress you held up was known as 'The Dress' simply because it had some sort of charm on it. You'd let friends borrow the dress if they wanted something to wear to a party and without fail, they'd either attract the attention of a good-looking guy or even find a new and ultra hot boyfriend. Since then, your dress was the most sought after one in your old school. It had been worn numerous times by numerous people but the stretchy fabric meant it fit everyone and thus became famous for being lucky. 

Do I really want to wear this?

You peeped a look out of Kris's bedroom where you had been keeping your suitcase and saw Suho carefully spiking up his hair in the mirror. D.O was checking that his collar looked alright. 

Eurgh, yes. It seems like I have to wear this.

 

As you walked out of the bedroom, making sure you had a jacket on to cover your bare shoulders several mouths gaped open. Kris stopped checking himself out in the mirror. Damn, she looks hot. Chanyeol's eyebrows shot up and Lay looked you up and down. 

'What?! Stop staring! I know I look like a but Shinyeong said I have to wear something like this!'

Sehun chuckled. It's not like we mind her wearing that. He noticed you weren't wearing any jewellery. 

'Hey! Why don't you wear the bracelet I bought you? The cherry blossom one?'

Luhan grew a little agitated when he saw Sehun clasp the bracelet around your wrist with a flourish. You helped Kai tousle his hair and you lined the 12 boys up in front of you. 

I must have helped a lot of countries in my past life to be so lucky to live with these 12 incredibly good-looking guys. Or maybe this is just Yin and Yang. Lose my real family to physcopathic killers, gain 12 hot guys as my new family... 

You linked your arms with Tao's and skipped out of the dorm, following the rest of your year as you began to make your way to the venue of tonight's party.

 

When you arrived, you were shocked. Okay, Shinyeong mentioned it was a big house but this is stupid. This is bigger than our house in London... How the hell is this even possible?

Chanyeol had his mouth gaping open. This is as big as the house my parents live in... How rich must he be? And why is he at our school if he's so well off? Baekhyun whistled.

'Woah, Daehyun's got a nice place' 

Kris nodded. Even I have to admit that this is a pretty sweet palace he has. You followed the crowd of people through the glass doors, up the stairs into the house. Girls' Generation- Paparazzi was playing out loud, filling the room with the dance beat. Seeing you arrive, Shinyeong sashayed up to you, taking you by the hand and leading you over to the bar. 

'One for my friend, please!'

D.O and Kai followed you to get drinks. Seeing D.O, Shinyeong took little time in engaging conversation with him eventually turning it into a private conversation and leading him somewhere 'quieter'. You chuckled and Kai looked amused. Seems like Haneul's friend has a thing for D.O. Baekhyun decided to use the busy atmosphere as an opportunity to snoop around the place. Kris-hyung will kill me if I don't find out something about Daehyun soon. Chen took a walk around the huge room to observe the girls. A few caught his attention but there was no one special. I'll just see who comes up to me. He positioned himself next to Tao and Xiu Min who were carefully figuring out which food to try first. Sehun and Luhan stood together with Lay. They weren't too sure where to go and began to make their way down a corridor. Hearing the noise of a karaoke machine, Luhan swiftly turned around and the other 2 quickly followed his lead. 

You gulped down the shot that Shinyeong had gotten you. Kai looked wary about you drinking and you pointed to the wine glass in his hand. 

'If you're having that whole thing, I should be allowed that shot'

Kai didn't disagree. You felt the urge to begin dancing and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the main dance area. He began dancing and you stared in   amazement. Holy moly... Kai's got moves! Seeing Kai dance made the rest of the girls join in and as the girls joined in, the rest of the guys in the room did too. It's like an infectious disease. You swished and swayed to the sides and lost sight of Kai and the others who had started dancing. Feeling a bit hot and worn out, you headed over to the bar only to be met by Daehyun looking gorgeous in a pale blue shirt and black suit trousers. 

'Haneul! You came!'

'Of course I did! Your house is amazing, by the way'

Daehyun smiled and gave you a hug. He had a different smell to him than usual but you couldn't put your finger quite right on it. He turned to the man behind the bar and gave him a knowing look. 

'2 of the special order please'

He handed you a glass and took your hand. 

'Want me to show you around?'

You nodded, still in awe of his house. He took you around the rooms downstairs first, motioning to the karaoke room, the pool room, the dining room and the man open living area where everyone was dancing. He then led you upstairs showing you the numerous guest bedrooms before opening his room and leading you inside.

 

As soon as you were inside, you sensed something was wrong. There were beer cans filling the bin. That's why he smelt funny. It was alcohol and cologne mixed together. You turned around to face Daehyun only to have him crash his lips against yours. You were caught by surprise and gave in for a moment, getting caught up in the drama but quickly snapped out of it. You stumbled backwards and ended up on his bed in the most awkward position possible. You quickly stood up and cleared your throat. 

'Erm, Daehyun? I'm gonna go...'

'Why? Why would you go?'

You could tell he was drunk. Very, very, very drunk. 

You felt his fingers brush your bare legs and slowly make their way up your thigh, playing with the edges of your dress. You could see the difference in his eyes. They were hard with lust for you and you were scared. Your blazer which you had slung on your shoulders fell to the floor as you gasped in shock. 

'D-D-Daehyun?! Wh-What are you doing?!'

'You look so incredibly hot tonight, Haneul. Thank you for dressing up so nicely for me'

He tugged and pulled at the hem of your dress. You struggled to keep it up. 

'Yah! What are you doing?! S-Stop it!'

'But this is what you want'

'What?!'

You spilled your drink down the wardrobe as he pushed you against it. The cocktail dripped down your hand and it was only then, seeing Sehun's bracelet drenched in red liquid, that you remembered just what the drink was.

 

*flashback*

'Well there's one other I really like... But erm, it's got a weird name' 

'It can't be weirder than Sewer Rat, come on'

'Oh no, trust me. It's really erted....Okay I'll tell you what's in it and you can go find out for yourself what it's called'

**

 

You groaned inwardly, mentally facepalming yourself.

Aish. This drink and it's damned name. Why does it have to taste so nice yet have a crap name?! 

'You were really subtle about it, you know, wanting to do this. I'm impressed.'

Daehyun took another gulp of the cocktail.

'You're clever, Haneul. I'd never have thought of this... And it's no wonder this is one of your favorite drinks. C-Can you tell me what the name is?'

He was beginning to slur his words. It was evident he was drunk out of his mind. 

'I think you already know it, Daehyun. Why don't you say it yourself?' you spat.

'Fine, I will.'

You began to move towards the door as Daehyun stepped closer. You reached his bedroom door with the intention of opening it and running. Unfortunatley, Daehyun got there too and placed his hand on the doorknob, blocking your escape. You could smell the strong Amaretto and Raspberry liqueur scent from his breath.

'It's called...'

You gulped as he locked the door. 

Click

'... at My House'

 

 


And Daehyun has turned bad. WHATZ GONNA HAPPEN OMGz. ohohoho, he thought Haneul wanted to have with him and was just shy to say so she used the cocktail as an excuse... Please pardon how I know this cocktail even exists... I have strange friends to say the least, promise! So whats gonna happen now lidsiucgaidcljasdIBWHD, EVEN I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT I WRITE.

Sorry about not putting up the unseen teaser photos. I forgot to... but these are my favorites ;D

 

 

seriously. Chanyeol and D.O are both really good-looking in these photos. There's a lot more that can be found here <3 knock yourselves out! ;D

oh but this guy is pretty hot too, mhmm.

oh and so is D.O beatboxing My Humps... D.O's english is just so... wow. It sounds pretty perfect to me. There doesn't seem to be much of a Korean accent, tbh I'd pass him off an an American. I am begging on my knees that D.O and Chanyeol beatbox on Saturday at the concert. That will officially be me= dead. 

On another note, I've just become a co-author for Living with 12 guys... -______-. I was kindly asked by piggaboo to become a co-author so I've taken up the role ^^ I know that our writing styles are very different but I do hope that you'll support her as it's her first fic and she's new here, like me!  I'll be contributing ideas and chapters whilst piggaboo will be editing them and also writing chapters as it is her story. My role officially starts as of Chapter 18 so please look out for my first update on there. I was really honoured to be asked to become a co-author ^^ so please comment and subscribe to her story too :) 

oh and don't forget to comment and subscribe to this story if you haven't already... But come on, at 78 chapters in... You probably should have subscribed by now... LOL 

To my dearest subscribers and commenters- saranghamnida <3