Bleep. Bleep. Bleep

That Girl, That Boy

Where am I?

Bleeeep. Bleeeep.

Eurgh, it's so bright

Bleeeep. Bleeeep.

 

'Haneul?!... Yah, you guys! She's awake!'

'She is?! Haneul-ah! Are you okay?'

'Gwenchana?'

'Oh my God, we were so worried'

'Haneul?... Haneul? Haneul?!'

'We're losing her! Get the nurse!'

 

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep.

 

You woke up groggy, flowers by your bedside and a clock telling you it was 3 in the morning. Your eyes flicked open as you saw a figure sitting by the bed next to you. The bed was blocked by a screen so you couldn't see who it was. They got up and moved towards your own bed. dragging their feet along as if they had no energy left whatsoever.

'Please wake up. Please, I beg of you'

I recognise that voice

'I'll sing again. Like last time... I'll...I'll sing to you if you wake up. Please, Haneul'

Luhan?

'Please... We don't want to lose you two... Why...Why didn't I come with you?!'

Luhan hit the side of your bed with his fists clenched tightly. You took in a sharp intake of air out of shock and he grabbed your hand.

'Haneul?! Haneul?! Oh my God, are you awake? Can you hear me?'

You could only manage a mumble in reply.

'Oh God... Oh my God, thank you. Wait here, let me get you some water'

The lights were still off and the full moon was shining through the windows. You looked across to see if you could tell who was in the bed next to you, strapped to a heart monitor. You could hear the sounds of the machine.

Beeeeeeep. Beeeeeeep. Beeeeeeep.

Luhan came back with water. The wetness moistened your throat enough to allow you to utter a few words.

'Where are we?'

'We're at the hospital... Do you remember anything?'

'Kai... The lockers and then someone... '

'Aki in the year below us found you'

'What day is it?'

'Wednesday'

'I've been out of it for that long?... Isn't today... Japan?'

'We've changed it for Friday... We still have to wait for...never mind...are you okay?'

'My head hurts'

'We were all so worried about you two'

'I'm sorry... about worrying you all'

Luhan pulled you into his arms and gave you a warm hug.

'Shhh, don't worry. What matters is that you're okay... It's our fault, go back to sleep. The others will be here in the morning'

 

***

 

You woke up with enough energy in the morning to get out of bed. It felt weird using your legs and looking at them, you had bruises but nothing major. 

'I bought you this teddy' said Tao

'Aww, thank you' 

'I hope it reminds you of me' 

'Oh it will, don't you worry Kung Fu Panda' 

Tao smiled happily. Luhan had called everyone early in the morning to tell them you were awake. It seems like he had stayed the entire night. Sehun came out from behind the screen. 

'Are you okay, Haneul?'

'Yeah, I'm fine. I'm a tough gal' 

'You really scared everyone, you know. You woke up a while ago and then passed out again' 

'I did?' 

'Yeah, your eyes rolled to the back of your head...like you were possessed' 

'Oh my God, please don't mention possessed or weird scary supernatural things like that!' shrieked Tao

You chuckled. 

'Oh so that's what the bright light was' 

'You remember it?' 

'I remember a few voices... Wait... the lockers fell on top of me, right?' 

'Yeah' 

'B-but...But someone... Someone else got hit... Someone saved me, right?!' 

Sehun diverted his eyes away. Tao did the same. Kris came over hearing the commotion, smiling, innocently thinking you were happy or rejoicing. 

'Someone came... And...' 

Your eyes widened as you realised.

He's next to me.

You stood up. Tao tried to grab hold of you but failing, he yelled at Kris.

'Hyung! Stop her! Su Ho said it'll upset her if she sees him!' 

'Haneul, I can't let you pass' 

'Kris, get out of my way. Now.' 

'No, Haneul.'

Everyone else had positioned themselves in front of the bed forming a wall around it so you had no way of seeing who it was. You weren't that short anyway, 168cm , but their heights were way above 170cm. 

'Why won't you let me see who it is?!' 

'You'll feel guilty' 

'I already feel guilty! Kris... Please let me look' 

'I can't. Su Ho's orders' 

Su Ho looked to you apologetically. For a moment, Kris took his focus off holding you back and you dived for it. Chanyeol, using his immense height, kept you back and away from the bed but it was too late. You had seen enough. It was by the corner of the bed beside the heart monitor which was bleeping at slow but steady paces.

 

A smashed guitar.

 

 

 


Ta-da! Sorry for late updating...Mianhae! :( I liked reading all your comments ^^ hehe, most people guessed Kai but it was cool to see who had picked up on the fact Lay was out too ^^ Ooooh, whats gonna happen next, ehhhhhhhh? ;) 

Thank you all my wonderful wonderful subcribers! Keep commenting, love you all! 

FANGIRL SECTION!!! YAYZBSJDVLIVY:I>

tumblr_m341f8Fb8p1rutu76o1_500.png

Chanyeol is now 70% of all my EXO tags on tumblr lol

tumblr_m3kjzk1ut41qa43pao1_500.gif

LOOK AT HIS EYES. YOU CUTIE!

tumblr_m3md7tLFyk1qaql3oo1_500.png

this made me laugh hehe

tumblr_m3mjugPKdj1rpx5vbo3_500.gif

n'aww look at these two <3