Stay With Me

That Girl, That Boy

You cried all the way home. Kai had tried to put his arm around you but you quickly shrugged him off. You didn't want to be touched ever again. You were still wearing Lay's shirt and it drowned you because he was so tall. Su Ho felt upset just looking at you. She looks so vulnerable like this. At some point, your feet began to hurt so you took off your shoes and walked barefoot, not caring about the dirt you'd be picking up. It was late so the buses weren't running and no one could offer you a piggyback. Chanyeol kept glancing back at you, watching you jump over the cracks in the pavement, not wanting any more bad luck to come your way. 

When you arrived home, you took a quick shower. Knowing that money was tight, you knew it couldn't be a lengthy one but you scrubbed hard at your body leaving red marks and a stinging pain all over yourself. You slipped whilst stepping out of the shower and hit your head on the sink. You slumped down and sat on the floor, towel wrapped around you, hair dripping wet and cried. Outside, the 12 boys sat around worried for you. 

'D-Do you think we're supposed to... go help her?' said Tao.

Kris shook his head and Kai paced around back and forth across the room. 

'Kai, please sit down. You're making me even more nervous and anxious' said Xiu Min

Kai took a seat. 

'Sorry, hyung'

 

You stepped out dressed in the comfiest clothes you had which happened to be D.O's tracksuit bottoms and Kris's t-shirt. Lay noticed your raw, red arms and couldn't hide his emotions. She's punished herself because of that bastard. I can't forgive that. The atmosphere was awkward so Chen cleared his throat. 

'Ahem, let's all erm... Let's go to sleep and leave Haneul be, yeah?'

Everyone else got up. 

'Yeah, I erm, I'm gonna go and brush my teeth'

'Mmm, erm... See you in the morning'

'I'm gonna brush my teeth too, see you all'

You sighed and flinched when you accidentally brushed your arm on the couch. Well I didn't realise I scrubbed so hard. Luhan came over and patted you on the head before turning to leave. You didn't want them to leave you. I don't want to be alone right now. 

'W-Wait...' you squeaked

They carried on walking to their rooms, slowly shuffling away. 

'G-G-Guys... Wait... Wait!'

12 worried heads turned to face you. You exhaled deeply, not wanting to cry again seeing their expressions. 

'C-C-Can you all stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone and you're all I have... Please' you whispered.

Luhan stopped patting you on the head and hugged you. You felt your arms burn as they touched his shirt but you couldn't care less. Suddenly 11 other bodies came and crowded around you, hugging you tightly and you cried freely knowing you were safe now.

 

 

 


1 exam left. 1 EXAM LEFT! and it's an exam I don't care about anyways haha. 

guess what guys? You officially made a new record of ALMOST 70 COMMENTS for the last chapter. Omo, I really love you guys. Really really reaaaally. I love reading your comments, they give me a lot of confidence ^^ and I agree with all of the ones that say 'I can't choose'. So I propose this: 

I will not determine who Haneul ends up with in this story. I will have her end up with someone in the next one. 

This isn't just a way of getting you all to subscribe to a sequel (even though I sincerely hope you will ^^) but I think that this story is coming to an end soon and there hasn't been enough lovey dovey stuff to decide, simply because this story is quite slow moving (not that thats a bad thing). My aim is to complete this story by chapter 100 and have all the main love issues in a sequel. This story has been very dramatic and although there have been a few cute moments, I feel like there could be more. I hope you don't mind <3 

next update will be up in hopefully an hour! AND IT'LL BE A BIG LONG ONE INVOLVING HISTORIES! I have finally decided what everyone's will be!