Fight for Life

That Girl, That Boy

Thank you JazeMarie for the poster! It really suits this chapter, I think ^^


 

You woke up in hospital a week later with Kris by yourside. 

'Haneul... I'm so sorry, I tried everything I could'

You looked at him strangely. 

'Who are you?'

Kris was shocked. She doesn't remember me? 

'Haneul? It's Kris? You know, Kris-oppa? From Canada? Speaks Mandarin? First person you met in Korea? No?' 

You raised an eyebrow.

'Sorry, I don't... I don't think I know you'

 

 

 

 

hahahah did you really think I'd make Haneul have memory loss?... A little bit, no, verrrrry cliché, don't you think? As much as Haneul is a big softie, she's also a tough gal. She aint coming down with memory loss just because of a Shinyeong. Pffft/// 

 okay here's the real update. Enough with my trolling ;D


 

Kai had been in the middle of a meeting with Mr Park. He was discussing details with him and Minwoo and Jenny were also there. It was a formal meeting just to get some justice for having his foot broken. 

'So you're saying that Jung Daehyun is the culprit behind these injuries, Minwoo-ssi?'

Minwoo nodded and Jenny squeezed his hand in reassurance. 

'I picked him up from outside Daehyun's house and brought him straight to see Kai who took care of us for the night' she said.

Kai shook his head. 

'It wasn't me. It was Lay and Chen who helped bandage Minwoo up.'

'I see... Are you also telling me that Daehyun-ssi is behind the break in of your dorm, Kai-ssi?' asked Mr Park.

Kai nodded. 

'And do you have any evidence for that?'

Kai was about to answer when Kris burst into the office dragging Shinyeong by her hair. She was yelling and Kris didn't hesistate to pull on her even harder when she tried to grab a nearby chair.

'Sit down you crazy child!' he yelled at her and yet she still refused to obey.

Jenny gasped in shock and quickly let go of Minwoo's hand when she saw Shinyeong glaring at it. She had a crazed look in her eyes and lunged forwards at Jenny. Minwoo grabbed hold of her hand just in time and pulled her out of the way. Shinyeong was kneeling on the floor and Kris yanked on her collar as if she was a wild beast. 

'Kris! Hey, Wu Fan! What on earth are you doing?' said Mr Park

'I'm sorry sunsengnim but this girl has done the unthinkable. She's injured Haneul!'

'Come now, let her go-'

'How can I let her go, sunsengnim?! She threw a pot off the damned roof and it hit her! It hit her so badly she's bleeding out of her head and she could die!'

Kai's body jolted. No effing way. 4 hands knocked on the door impatiently and after about 2 seconds, Luhan, Tao, Xiu Min and Chen ran in. 

'H-H-Haneul! She's on a stretcher!' said Tao, almost in tears

'Someone explain to me what's going on!' Luhan shouted

'Why's she like that?!' asked Chen

D.O came running in with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He didn't notice Shinyeong being held by Kris and instead joined in on the commotion trying to figure out what had happened to you. Shinyeong was disgusted. He's supposed to be my boyfriend and all he does is ask about her. He hasn't even realised I'm here. 

'What's wrong? Why is she going to hospital? What happened?' D.O said

Su Ho came in, adding to the crowd. He was speaking loudly on the phone to Sehun. 

'Yeah... You're in the ambulance? Great. We'll bring you food tonight. Ne... Araso. Send our love. Be strong for her, Sehun-ah.'

He put down the phone and rubbed his temples. 

'What on earth is going on?' he asked 'Sehun just rang me saying he's in an ambulance with Haneul'

Shinyeong coughed, determined to show her presence. D.O turned and saw her under Kris' firm grip. 

'Hyung... Erm, why are you holding my girlfriend like that?'

Shinyeong looked up with an irritating smirk at Kris who gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to punch the girl right there and then. 

'Yeah Kris... Why are you holding me like this?'

Kris let go knowing he was defeated and D.O helped her up. 

'Shinyeong-ah, Haneul's going to be fine. Don't worry' he said, trying to comfort her.

She laughed hysterically, partly because of D.O's incredible skill of not picking things up fast enough. Kris sighed and Baekhyun shifted his weight around, uneasy at how the situation was turning out. Mr Park stood there, dumbfounded. 

'I'm going to ask you all to step inside the classroom opposite. This office is too small for you all. I'm going to need an explanation from all of you.'

 

 

 

*Meanwhile*

'Haneul, stay with me. Oh God, please. Keep her alive. Promise me that you won't let her die, ahjussi! Please!'

Sehun was shaking as he sat in the ambulance with you by his side, eyes shut and blood pouring out of your head profusively. Sehun had picked up your phone and reassured Ah Ri that you'd be fine. At one point during the ride to the hospital, you had managed to open your eyes.

'Haneul?! Stay with me! Stay awake! I can't lose you! Not here, not now, not ever!' Sehun cried

You smiled, blood travelling down your face and into your eyes and mouth. 

'Sehun-ah... If... If this is it... I-I just want to say... I love you all and... You're my fa-fa-mily... '

Your eyes rolled back and you were lifeless once again. 

'Noo! Haneul! Yah! Shin Haneul!'

The first aiders in the ambulance began to check for your pulse. 

'She isn't breathing. We're starting resuscitation. Alert the hospital that immediate surgery will be required as well as a blood transfusion'

Sehun crouched down in the corner of the stuffy ambulance. He was holding your mobile phone in his hands and they kept shaking. He couldn't bear to watch them fighting to save your life. He cried alone all the way there and didn't stop even after they had taken you through the surgery doors and the red alert light came on signalling that the battle for life had started.

 

 


LOL THE BATTLE FOR LIFE. Sometimes I cringe at what I write omg, it just seems so... over dramatic... lol

Also for people wondering why I used Daehyun as the bad guy- it's not because I don't like B.A.P lol, I love B.A.P <3 I even begged my dad to buy one of their signed albums because he lives in Singapore and they were only sold in specific places in Asia. So no, I don't hate Daehyun. In fact, he's my bias from B.A.P hahahaha. The reason why I used him was because of the first gif of him. He just looked mysterious and dark so I based his character on that ^^ no hard feelings. I love you Daehyun <3 

shoutout to @anichii <3