The announcement

That Girl, That Boy

You and Kai made your way back towards your new dorm. It was around 8.30ish now so the other students still weren't awake. It gave you the impression that your new friends truly did run the school. They were the popular, hot guys that would be the main character in a k-drama. When you arrived back at the dorm, Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa reading the morning paper, still in his pajamas. It was the first time seeing him properly and his hair was still messy. It was obvious he had just got out of bed. D.O was busy cleaning the kitchen workshop. Baekhyun was sitting doing homework. None of them had heard you come in.

'Always the clean freak, aren't you D.O?' Kai said, smiling

D.O looked up and shot an evil glare back.

'How was the meeting anyway?'

'Well, I have some news but lets gather everyone before explaining'

 

You weren't sure what to think or say. You were so thankful to Kai for taking you under his wing and sorting out everything but you knew that moving into their dorm would mean endless comments and slanders from the numerous girls in the school, let alone just the year. 

What are you thinking, Haneul? Back in London you wouldn't have even cared about what other girls thought of you. 

Tao popped his head from behind his door. He came out and sat at the table awaiting the news.

'Xiu Min's still dead from last night. He literally just conked out'

Chen came out from his room too.

'Baby-face is just getting dressed'

Baby-face? Who's that?

 

Lu Han stepped out. Of course, you didn't know it was Lu Han at that point. You hadn't seen him before. But he had light brown hair and the only way to describe his face was cute. He was wearing dark jeans and a grey t-shirt. He was also holding a varsity baseball jacket. 

'Baby-face has arrived'

He caught your eye and smiled. He spoke fluent Chinese. 

'Remember me?'

'Yah, hyuuung! Don't use Chinese when you know we don't understand you!' said D.O

Your eyes widened. You remembered him singing to you. 

'Lu Han?'

'Correct!'

'Your... your singing is amazing'

'Ah... xie xie (thank you)'

Kai was getting impatient now. He was eager to announce the news. 

'Where's Su Ho and Sehun?'

'I sent Su Ho to the supermarket to get more groceries and he dragged our maknae along with him'

MORE groceries?! The fridge was full of food this morning!

 

'...Where's Kris-oppa?'

'Oh, he took a flask of congee for Lay's breakfast but he'll probably be a while. Lay's hard to find'

You remembered the time Kris brought you a sandwich after your first night in Korea. 

Kris really does like caring for other people. Like an older brother, I suppose.

'Well let me do a register'

'Chanyeol?'

'Mhmm'

'Baekhyun?'

'I'm here!'

'Chen?'

'Here'

'D.O?'

'You know I'm here!'

'It's still a register... Tao?'

'Yeah, I'm here Head-of-School-Council'

'Aish, don't wind me up! Baby-face?' 

'Yah! Don't wind me up I'm here'

'Xiu Min?'

'Dead'

'Lay?'

'Hiding from Kris'

'Kris?'

'Dying whilst looking for Lay'

'Su Ho?'

'Grocery shopping'

'and our maknae?'

'Dying because of grocery shopping'

The witty answers had all come from D.O  and Baekhyun who were thoroughly enjoying themselves. 

'So what's the news?'

You took a deep breath wondering how the guys would take it. Would they be angry at the fact they'd have to share a dorm with a newcomer they had only just met? Perhaps they weren't friendly to other people apart from each other. Mr Park had mentioned that no other girl had ever been in their dorm but perhaps no other person had ever been inside their dorm. 

'Haneul is moving in'

'Mwoh?!'