I know

That Girl, That Boy

Wait Kris! Don't just leave me hanging here!

You weren't looking forward to your first lesson after the drama of last night and this morning. To tell the truth, you were slightly scared. In London, no one would ever have made a scene about you expecially not on your first time meeting them. It was all quite alien to you. You pushed open your classroom door to find your teacher already there. You checked your watch but you weren't late though. 

Mwoyo? (what's this?)

You walked to your teacher and bowed. He noticed you and shook your hand warmly. 

This isn't the usual Korean custom...

'Please call me Mr Kim, Haneul-ssi. You can speak English, right?'

'Ne, sunsengnim'

'Daebak! and please, Mr Kim is fine. I'm an English teacher so its very nice to have you in my form'

You smiled. 

At least my form tutor is nice unlike those 3 arseholes before. 

You began to talk to your teacher in English as he had asked you to and you gave him a few pointers on ways to make learning it fun. You were happily talking to him until you realised the classroom beginning to fill up with students. You didn't want to seem like a teacher's pet on the first day of class so you ended your conversation and Mr Kim motioned for 2 students to come to him. You turned to see a familiar face. 

 

It's that boy from this morning, the one who saved me. 

'Kai, this is Haneul Shin, our new student from England' 

He smiled and you felt like you could melt.

Just. So. Perfect

He bowed and so did you. 

'Haneul, this is our Head of Student Coucil. He's a nice guy so he'll help you whenever you need it'

You smiled at remembering this morning's incident and the two of you exchanged knowing glances. 

Seems like I keep getting introduced to the guys that the teachers like. First Kris and now Kai.

'Thank you for this morning, Kai-ssi' 

'Don't worry about it. A friend of Kris' is a friend of mine- you can also drop the honorific'

'So just...Kai?'

'That'll do for now' 

We'll leave the oppa bit till later when I get to know her more

You had forgotten about the other student who had been called over. 

'Ahem, sunsengnim? You've forgotten me...'

'Baekhyun, how could I forget our sunshine boy?'

He grinned, obviously pleased by his teacher's response. He turned to look at you and grinned again. He grabbed your hand and shook it well.

'They do this is England, right?!'

'Erm.. yeah'

What is this hyper maniac child doing?

'Daaaebak! I'm Baekhyun by the way. We'll be great friends!' 

You, Kai and Baekhyun moved away from Mr Kim to allow him to prepare for his lesson and someone from across the classroom called out to Baekhyun to come over. He left to go see them leaving you and Kai alone. 

 

'I should probably tell you this... As Head of School Council, I know about your situation' he whispered.

Your heart stopped. You looked up at him.

, maybe I shouldn't have told her that.

'Who else knows?' you breathed

She looks concerned. Kai, you're a ing idiot! 

You could see how tense he had become and you softened. 

'I'm not mad at you... you deserve to know. Just... does Kris-oppa know about it?'

'No... You should be the one to tell your friends when you feel ready to'

You nodded. 

That's right. I'll tell the people I'm close with. 

'Haneul?'

What is it now?

'Yeah?'

'I promise I won't let anything happen to you whilst you're here. Hand on my heart.' 

 

Please let that be true

 

 


Okay! BAEKHYUN! Eurgh this chapter wasn't great either... Anyone biased towards Baekhyun? A lot of people want LuHan to appear keke ^^ ALL IN GOOD TIME. I'm planning their entrances very carefully teehee and my one for Lu Han is pretty interesting, if I may say so myself hahaha.

I wish this could all happen to me in real life, sob sob

Please keep the comments coming! And please subcribe if you like my story ^^ I always feel urged to write if I come home to find new comments and subcribers :) and I'm not just saying that! <3