Chapter 2

Yesterday Mistakes

"Unnieee...!"

The voice of a children had greeted the ears for the both of them. They turned their heads abruptly.

There was an appearance from a motorcycle that you knew located at the front house. A girl with a little child were smiling looking at you. You immediately washed your hands and stepped in front approaching the two people. Your mother-in law also went to Soojin(Your third youngest sister) where she stopped the motorcyle.

"Did Omma and Appa knew that you brought along with your dongsaeng?" You asked Soojin.

"I knew, Unnie, Appa asked me to bring along with Hyemi(Your youngest sister)..." Soojin answered back.

The little girl that almost 4 years old immediately hugged your body. You directly supported her. Her eyes was swollen, maybe because of crying last night. You kissed the cute little girl.

Soojin got down from the motorcycle and then shook hand with her sister's mother-in law. Hyemi also shook hands with that woman.

"Let's go home Unnie, I want to sleep with Unnie." Hyemi told you.

"Tomorrow Unnie come home, arasso? Today Unnie can't go home yet. Hyemi can sleep with Omma for awhile." You persuaded Hyemi.

"Mari-ah, bring your dongsaengs come in. We can eat together. There are still a lot of fried noodles that I just made. Soojin-ah, come in." Your mother-in law invited the two of your dongsaengs. 

They stepped into the house.

Soojin was smiling. It's was coincidence that the fried noodles was her all-time favourite food, of course she will never give in to the offer. In addition, she still doesn't have her breakfast because of the rush bringing her dongsaeng here. After woke up from the sleep, Hyemi whined that she wanted to meet her oldest Unnie. It was supposed to be Yerin(Your second youngest sister) that should bring Hyemi here. So, she had to reconsider with her father's will. After all, she would not always get permissions from her father's will, she do not mind although she had to sacrificed her breakfast time.

"Eh, Hyemi-ah you came!" Baekhyun screamed(not too loud ^_^) Baekhyun that just came out from the room directedly approached them. Both of them shook hand. They already knew each other.

Hyemi had been used with Baekhyun. She even following that guy to the shop if her sisters brought her to the cottage for study with other friends.

"Baek oppa..." Hyemi called him.

The fried noodles had been dippered to the plate. Mrs. Byun treated the guests well perfectly.

Soojin just smiling, the little girl instead being pampered on the lap of her brother-in law.

Meanwhile, you was brewing drinks for all of them.

"Ahjumma, this fried noodles of yours were so good," Soojin complimented.

"Aniya, it's just an ordinary fried noodles. Baek-ah, try feeding Hyemi too," Mrs. Byun ordered while smiling.

"Gwenchana, let me feed her." You told them. You hurriedly brought the drinks to the dining table. Guilt rushed to you when you let him feeding your sister although your husband still didn't have his breakfast. After pouring the drinks to the cup, you wanted to take Hyemi to your lap, but the little girl insisted. She was already comfortable by sitting on her brother-in law's lap.

"Let Oppa feed her." Baekhyun told you.

"Arasso," you answered back shortly. You pouted. Your ears felt giddy when you heard what Baekhyun expressed himself as Oppa.

Mrs. Byun just got out from the kitchen while smiling. She was so excited when she heard her son expressed himself as Oppa while talking to you. 

Although from the first her only son not agreed with the offer for them to get married with you, but now it's already positively her son's action towards the girl that he just married last night. Maybe he already understood about what should to do. Although both of you were aggressively protested, now both of you had to gave in. For the sake of taking care of the hearts of their parents, they had to nettle their own hearts for a while.

"Oppa, when did you want to take unnie back to our home? Hyemi doesn't want to sleep tonight, you know?, Soojin told while munching down the noodles.

"Eat first, will you? Don't talk while eating. You told to Soojin.

Baekhyun just smiled. He knew Hyemi was so closed to his wife. Ever since she was kid, Hyemi was already more comfortable with you. His wife also loved this little kid, even he does not ever saw this little girl got scolded. On their wedding day, Hyemi always sat beside her sister's body. When you wanted to left the house for coming here(Byun's house), this little girl cried and wailed until she had to carried away to other places. He have no heart to see that condition but what he can do, Hyemi cannot followed them. Once in awhile he looked to his wife, he also can feel the girl(Mari/You) was in tears when she saw her youngest sister crying.

"Baek oppa, want some water...", Hyemi pleaded to Baekhyun.

"Here, I already cooled it down the water." You said to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun took the cup that was filled with water that his wife just showed to him and then fed through the little girl's mouth. He was so excited in treating Hyemi. This little girl does not have much behaviour. She can sit with just anyone else. She was not like any other kids that apart from them likes to wail if there was someone unknown. Once in awhile if being left by you, now that she will cry and wails because she wants to be with her sister.

"Let's go home, Unnie!" Hyemi told you.

"When Soojin Unnie finishes eating you can go home. But I can't follow with you today, I have to go to school. Tomorrow I come home." You told to Hyemi.

Hyemi nodded. If she knew that her sister will go to school, she will not cry. She understands the meaning of school. Even she was once being brought to school by your father. Since then, if she wants to be left out, they surely tied to school so that she will not cry. It's easy to lie to this little girl. 

"Arasso, I will wait tomorrow at house." Hyemi told you.

"Tomorrow Oppa will bring Unnie to your home meeting Hyemi. Hyemi just wait. Before the night comes Oppa arrives with Unnie at your house," Baekhyun added while feeding his sister-in law again. 

After finished eating the fried noodles, Soojin brought her little dongsaeng home. Her dongsaeng had already smiling after meeting with her Unnie although it's just for a while.

Baekhyun supported Hyemi to the motorcycle. After the engine got started, he then put the little girl back into the motorcycle basket.

"Bye, Unnie..." Hyemi said to you.

You waved your hands. Such a pity. They are so close to each other. Slept together, ate together even so many things they did together. But now they cannot be together like always. 'How is she when I was not around? Whether sleep or whether not, whether eat or whether not.' You thought.

"How sad Hyemi isn't it?" Baekhyun asked to you.

"Mwo, you cannot just take Hyemi to here,right?" You sarcastically answered back to Baekhyun.

"What's wrong about that,  when we have kids it will gives me some easyness on how to take care of Hyemi." Baekhyun answered back to you.

"Don't be ridiculous , will you!" You spoke angrily with him.

Baekhyun was laughing giggling! 'How brave am I talking about having kids during this time. Once this woman showed her taekwondo skills, I might be dead at that time! Who rather not knew who is Kim Mari is!' Baekhyun thought.

You was hesitating when you wanted to come out from the bedroom. You wanted to help your mother-in law in the kitchen, but you didn't know what to do. You was so nervous at that time.

You was not so good in cooking. So if you wanted to help by doing some simple chores, you can but if you wanted to help in some hard chores, you definitely not confident to yourself. 

It makes you feel guilty about it. Impossible for you didn't get out to kitchen helping your mother-in law. What kind of daughter-in law is you if you just holed up in the room? Ghost daughter-in law? Omma gaves some tips to you, that you have to lighten bone helping some housechores. In the morning, you already helped, but that's inadequate. That was no way that once in a day you wanted to help your mother-in law? 

The bedroom door was opened by someone. Baekhyun came with shirtless. You quickly turned away. You was embarassed wanted to look towards Baekhyun that just came in to their bedroom. 'Aishhh, how embarassed am I?' You thought.

"Why holed up in the room? Go talk with Omma in the kitchen. Like you don't used to it." Baekhyun talked to you while pulling the dressing table chair then sat oppositely with his wife that still looking at the window. Baekhyun just smiling in heart. 'You were just embarassed to see me,right? Like you don't used to see it when I'm shirtless.' Baekhyun thought and just smiling firmly. 'How funny when I see you in a blush' Baekhyun thought. 

"I didn't know how to cook. Even the vegetables i don't know how to cut it."You truthfully said to him.

"Omma will teach you how to do it." Baekhyun assured you.

"But..." You insisted.

"Don't be shy, let's go to the kitchen." Baekhyun took your hands but his wife let go of his hands that already in his grip. You were so awkward at that time.

They looked at each other.

It seems like you was not satisfied when your hands touched by Baekhyun.

'Eh, did she got angry on me because I touched her hands?' Baekhyun whispered in his heart. 

"Last night, it's way over the touching. Why you did not angry at all?" Baekhyun sarcastically said to you.

"Eh, that was last night. Not today!" You said to him.

"Whether it's last night or whether today, it's still the same, Mari-ah. You and me, we were married!" Baekhyun said to you.

'Double jerk' You thought. Baekhyun was still smiling.

As if you wanted to scream when you saw Baekhyun smiling to you like that. 'Just be patient, Kim Mari, your route was still far!' You thought "I know!" You answered him back.