Chapter 43

Yesterday Mistakes

A few hours of riding the motorcycle, finally Baekhyun safely arrived at his hometown. He even got in at the market for awhile to buy some gifts, then he continued his journey to the house. Before he departed, he had already called his omma but still his omma didn't answered it. So as his wife.

Through the journey he always held at his phone, waiting if his omma gonna called him again. But it such a waste. Until now he already got into the porch, no one between the 2 women called him. He even arrived at the house, the situation was so quiet. The door of the house was closed tightly but the windows were opened, indicating that there were some people in there.

Baekhyun pushed the door, didn't unlocked it. It's true that there were some people in there. Slowly he stepped inside to the house, he heard the twins's voices from the room causing him fasten his steps to the room. After he opened the door, he saw his kids were doing some tummy time on the floor, maybe they were playing themselves.

Weird. Baekhyun put his bag then lifted his kids then he put them in the cradles. He lied down with his twins.

"Where's mommy, honey? Why mommy leave my kids like this? She didn't scared that the kids gonna be kidnapped later? The door also was unlocked..." He kissed his twins's cheek.

"When did you arrived?"

Your voice encountered through Baekhyun's hearing. Then he quickly looked at his wife's face that was just came in to the room. There was no smile from you. He went closer to his wife then he kissed your forehead, but no respons instead of his wife pushed him. Not too harsh, just pushed him a litttle bit so that your way didn't stopped by someone.

"Are you still mad?"

"I think I want to sleep. Just keep on look on the kids for awhile." You didn't talked too much. You directly lied down.

Baekhyun went speechless. He didn't wanted to disturb his wife's emotion. He knew that your mood was not too good.

Maybe his wife was having her PMS, then you went emotional. Who knew?

"Maybe she's having her PMS..." whispered Baekhyun by himself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mari-ah, ireona."

You opened your eyes. Still sleepy but that's enough for you to sleep. In addition it's almost lunch, you should prepared some lunch foods for your husband. Slowly you came down from the bed then you took the towel. You glanced to find your kids. They were sleeping.

"I'm having my PMS. But thanks for waking me up."

So it's true that his wife was having her PMS, of course if your emotion was a little bit disturbing. "Are you still mad?"

"Ani. I'm just a wife; is it worthy that i want to get mad with you? I want to shower for awhile. Later I will make your lunch."

Although a smile already forming at his wife's face, but still there was something hidden feeling of unsatisfied. His wife's words have their own deep meaning. Of course it made him got offended. As husband, he always hurting your heart. He can't denied, he wanted some freedoms like his other chingus, but he was not smart enoughto gave up some time between his chingus and his wife causing his wife always went hurtful.

"Mari-ah, wait for a bit."

You turned around looking at your husband. Your steps were also stopped when you heard your husband calling for you. You was standing for too long but your husband still didn't said anything. But you still being loyal by standing waiting for your husband to continue his words because you knew your husband wanted to express something. Baekhyun's face that was already wrinkling already telling you that there was something that he wanted to say.

"Wae?" asked you.

"I'm sorry. I promises I will never repeat again my mistakes. I promises I will never hurt your feeling again. Jinjja!" Baekhyun hugged his wife's body. But just like earlier, his body was being pushed slowly. Their eyes met. He stared at his wife's eyes.

"Because you promised, I'm just gonna hate you. You were never once fulfilled your promises. Ever since I pregnant until now, there were none one of your promises that you fulfilled. Don't promise to me. My heart was so hurt when I was addicted with your promises." Your tears already formed at your eyelids. Before your husband contunue his words, you stepped inside to the bathroom. You can't saw your husband's face. You surely crying if you stayed there, and you don't wanted to cry in your husband's hug.

"Your mommy always crying. She knew that I always lost when I saw her tears, I felt guilty to her." Baekhyun pinched his daughter's cheek that was sleeping. He sighed.

"I'm already hungry. Don't cry okay, appa want to go the kitchen for awhile." Baekhyun leave his kids and headed to the kitchen. There was no food on the dining table.

The bathroom's door was opened, you were in your towel when you got out. You were shocked when you saw someone at the kitchen. You were worried that your father-in law saw you in this kind of way. Fortunately your husband was there.

"Do you always wear like this?" commented Baekhyun.

"Aniyo. I'm just alone by myself." You wanted to run to the room but your hand was being pulled by Baekhyun causing your body went touched with that guy. Your husband hugged you from the back.

"I misses you."

"Let go of me. I want to wear my shirt."

"It's not like someone is here."

"Of course there's no one here, but appa and omma will come home in anytime."

"Do I care?"

"Oppa, hajima...!"