Chapter 59

Yesterday Mistakes

You were daydreaming at the window ever since. The table that you always uses to put the books, you used it as your seat. Ever since you heard the hottest gossips at the college, you were changing. You were more daydreaming, sometimes you became furious without reason.

Minhee, your roommate that was different class with you starting to see your drastic changes. but she didn't knew the cause of it. 2 things that she can concluded towards your changes was because you have a team group that doesn't wanted to help you finish the task and maybe Yuna was one the cause of it.

"Why are you being like this?" asked Minhee concernedly.

"Nothing."

"Did Yuna disturbed you again when you already in your degree?"

"Don't mention her name always,Minhee-ah. My ears are so sick to hear her name."

"What are you so angry with that Yuna? Let bygones be bygones. Don't say that you have a heart towards Baek oppa," said Hwayoung.

Before you could answered it, your phone was ringing. The one who calls you was Baekhyun.

Minhee and Hwayoung were so shocked to see that guy with you in the picture on your screen phone. The photo that they saw were not just a plain picture. That couple were hugging to each other and even kissing affectionately. So romantic.

"We will talk after I answers this call. Jebal, don't make a conclusion first."

Minhee and Hwayoung looked at each other. They were in dead mind when you were also shocked when your phone showing that beautiful picture. But, they can't stopped themselves from making the conclusion after they saw the picture.

Actually there was a secret behind your sudden changes. That's why you were so mad when you heard Yuna's name. Now it's already proved, the main cause of you suddenly changed your attitudes was because all the hot gossips of a pair of couple which is Yuna and Baekhyun.

"You think Mari is a third-wheel or... Yuna?" Hwayoung starting to make assumption.

"I don't know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The door was locked. You sat on the bed. Minhee and Hwayoung were also like that. You took out your laptop. You shouldn't hiding this story of your life anymore. You have to be honest to them at the same time they also have to keep this secret. Over the 3 years you kept this secret with your chingus, now it's the time that you have to be honest to them.

"Ppali! This evening you said after you answered that call you wanted to tell us, but now you didn't say nothing."

Silent. Your hands were still busy with the laptop. Not in a minute you turned the laptop towards your 2 roommates that was waiting for you to start the conversation. After they saw what on the laptop screen, both of your 2 roommates got shocked when they saw a wedding couple picture.

"You and Baek?When?"

"Long ago."

Minhee and Hwayiung also saw the other pictures. Now they knew that you and Baekhyun already have a twins that is so cute. Now they knew why Yuna's name seemed to be the poison to you. Actually you kept this huge secret about the legal relationship between you and Baekhyun.

"Do you knew about them?" asked Hwayoung.

"I knew that they were friends. But I didn't knew that they were in love..." answered you plaintive.

"Mari-ah, do something! He's your husband!"

"Now I knew that they were dating, how can I do something? I didn't see them in my own eyes. Later I will get blames because I heard people talking. Besides me and Baekhyun married not because we were in love," expressed you.

"Meaning?" Both of them asked in respectively.

You sighed. The past stories were back into your mind. One by one your past were also being told to Minhee and Hwayoung.

Minhee and Hwayoung hugged you.

"This is a secret. I trust you both of you. Only the three of us knew about this. Gwenchana, let them be dating or what. While I don't see it at my own eyes, I will not say anything."

"You can trust us. Anything, don't keep it in the heart. Express it," ordered Hwayoung.

"Right,Mari-ah! We are here for you." Said Minhee.

"Gomawo."