Chapter 75

Yesterday Mistakes

It's been the whole days that you had overnight at the hospital last night. You purposelyy took this chance so that you can be with your husband. You already asked your in-laws to come home for a rest. While you were there, you let yourselves on duty taking care of Baekhyun. Besides you already ignored your husband for a long time.

Yuna's presence was not on your position bevause you were more deserved to be beside your husband. Although Yuna was always there, but it's just a few times that she can went inside Baekhyun's ward room.

All night you didn't slept. You spent your night with talking with your husband that was still unconscious. Talking about your heart that was pain. Talking about soul that was not calm enough. Talking about how guilyu you were towards your husband until causing that guy lying at the hospital. You were sobbing while holding your husband's hands.

"Oppa, forgive me. Ireona oppa. give me back the chain. I want to wear it back. I want you to wear it for me back." You kissed your husband's hands. You let the tears of yours flowed down to the cheek of yours. You can't controlled your tears.

"Forgive all my mistakes,oppa. Give me a chance to correct it all back..." Whispered you to your husband's ear.

You kissed your husband's forehead then you tidied up your husband's blanket. You tried to close your eyes.

"Goodnight,oppa."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Byun was moved when she saw her daughter-in law. She knew that her daughter-in law will come at least. She was confident with you. Ever since she knew about what happened, she cried. She didn't expected that her son was willing to act like that until hurting her daughter-in law's heart.

At first she felt offended with you because you didn't appeared visiting Baekhyun that in comatose. After she expressed her feeling to her husband, now she knew about what happened. She was misunderstandinglyto her daughter-in law. She thought that you was purposely did that.

"You think Mari slept last night?" asked Mrs. Byun to her husband. 

Mr. Byun shook his head. He also didn't sure about it.

"Let's go in. We are gonna eat with Mari. She must be hungry."

Mrs. Byun pushed the door. Her daughter-in law turned around and smiled when you saw your mother-in law came in. You let go of your husband's hands. You got up from your seat to give a space to Mrs. Byun to sit there. Mr. Byun also there with some foods for you causing you to relieve.

"Did you slept last night?" asked Mrs. Byun.

"I did,omma."

"Let's have a breakfast together. I brought some rices for you."

You nodded.

"Gomawo,omma."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This evening you were accompanied by your kids. Seolhyun and Seonwoo were insisted to be with their omma.

Mr. Byun already tired persuading them to bring them back home but they were running hiding themselves behind their omma's back. They were pleading to not coming home. They were also pleading that they also wanted to accompany their appa.

"Gwenchana,appa. Later I'll bring them home back," said you to your father-in law.

"Don't be naughty okay, Seonwoo and Seolhyun!"

"Arasso!" That twins nodded. They were so happy that they can spent their time with their omma and appa. After they saw their harabeoji went out, they quickly climbed up to the bed to sit with their appa that was lying.

"Honey,be careful! Later it will hit your appa."

"Aniyo. It doesn't hit,right oppa?"

"It doesn't hit at all,omma. We already used climbed around."

"Omma, when appa gonna wake up? I misses appa so much."

"I don't know,honey. I misses your appa too." You hugged both of your kids.

"Omma, I want to sleep with appa."

"You can't,honey. Later the doctor will mad at you. Tonight you and your oppa will sleeping with omma. Tomorrow omma have to go back to the college."

"Arasso."

It's almost in twilight that you brought your kids to home.. Your duty to accompany your husband already been giving back to Mrs. Byun. Mrs. Byun herselves told you to come home to get some rests. In addition tomorrow you have to go back to the campus for your preparation for your final examination.

Seonwoo and Seolhyun were sleeping in the car.

"Both of them are sleeping?" asked Yerin.

"Yeah, they already fell asleep. Can you please pick up Seonwoo?"

Yerin opened the back of the door car. She carefully lifted Seonwoo. She didn't wanted to disturb that sleep of him. She supported her nephew to the house then she lied down him on the couch.

Meanwhile you were supporting your princess.

"Yerin-ah, bring them to my room," said you while bringing Seolhyun to your room.

Yerin nodded and lifted Seonwoo to the same room.

After putting them on the bed, you and Yerin leave them. You went to the living room to rest for awhile.

"How's Baek oppa?"

"It's still the same."

"From now on I'll always accompamnying him." Said you.

"Good. Every weekend, you should come here." Yerin smiled.

"Not a big deal."