Chapter 60

Yesterday Mistakes

You sat daydreamingly at the library. You can't focused towards your reading. There were always disturbing your attention. Your ears can got caught the hot gossip about that sunbae that was also your husband. Fortunately that library equipped by the air conditioner, then your anger got controlled by it.

You let the reference book being opened up without being touched. You also have a pen at your hand. A few of papers got scattered on the table. Although it's just you who used that table, but it was like you were sharing that table with someone. You leaned on the chair. Then you sighed heavily. You held the chain that was on your neck, trying to find some strength by remembering all those his sweet promises.

"Mari-ah, why are you like this?"

Your shoulder got touched by someone. You turned around. Minseok, Baekhyun's chingu was smiling looking at you.

"Nothing. Don't you have any classes today?"

"The class got cancelled. Can I sit here with you?"

While smiling, you nodded. You packed the table that was scattered. Then you invited Minseok to sit. You changed your position so that you were more like polite. In addition Minseok was sitting opposite to you.

"Alone?"

"Yes. My chingu already been struck by that Yuna," answered Minseok while smiling.

"That love birds... They are not gonna treats you anymore," added you while smiling hiding your feelings that was already jealous.

"Is your studies are okay? This semester is your Dean's List,right?" asked Minseok.

You chuckled while shook your head. You were also didn't confident with yourselves. After you continued your studies to graduate level, you were a bit lacked. In last semester ago, you were almost got eliminated from the list of the Dean's List. This semester is maybe was not your luck because you already being left out. You didn't fast as before.

"I don't know, Minseok-ah. There are a lot of things that I need to think."

"Is it about love? Emmm... Mari-ah, If I say something don't be mad okay. Actually I have knew you for a long ago."

You stared at Minseok deeply. You were wondering then you continued your talking.

"What do you mean?"

"I already heard your voice before we acknowledge each other, but I don't know when. Are you ex-girlfriend of Baek?"

You felt your face got burned up but you still pretending as usual like you didn't caught with that question at all.

"I was his ex-girlfriend? Please! Since when did I have the relationship with that Baek? Who brought this up? Aishhh..." You shook your head.

"I have been seen your photo at his wallet. No...no, in his book."

"Can I sit with you too?" Baekhyun pulled the chair then sat beside Minseok.

Suddenly that guy appeared causing Minseok to be awkward.

You were just smiled bitterly. You were trying to find someone behind you. None. Relieved. You were so nervous if that Yuna was here too.

"Alone?" asked Minseok to his chingu that was suddenly appeared.

"Yes."

"Where is Yuna? She said earlier that both of you wanted to go lunch together?" asked Minseok more.

"She went to see the lecturer first."

Boring. You scratched your forehead that was not itchy, avoiding from Baekhyun's eyes that was always looking at you without being noticed by Minseok.

"You didn't lunch with your girlfriend?" asked you to Minseok.

"Ani. But if you're willing, you can accompany me. You want? If you're shy going by two, we're going with the four us which are Baekhyun with Yuna. You want?" invited Minseok.

"If your invitation is at the stall in front, I don't want," said you.

"Then where do you want? McDonald or KFC?" Asked Baekhyun in cynical.

"Why are you like this? It's not that I want to eat with you, far from using your money. So busybody." Angry, you quickly got up from the chair. You pulled Minseok's handleaving the library letting Baekhyun blinked himselves.

Minseok didn't knew what the cause of it but he just followed you. Besides his hand were already got gripped by that girl, of course He was more willing to follo wherever you are.

Meanwhile Baekhyun were already in furious.

"Be patient...patient. Take a deep breath, and let it go..."