Chapter 86

Yesterday Mistakes

It's been the whole day that you didn't saw your husband's face. This whole day also had made you went nervous. There was also some mad feelinga nd some worried feeling. After both of you had fought last night, that guy just disappeared himselves. There was a note that he left informing that he will be overnight outside and will be back after both of you were calm enough.

You thought everything will be settled enough at this morning, but until at the college that guy still visible. It's your fault also because you got mad all of sudden. Everytime when you got pregnant  you'll be mad quickly and started to speak in harsh.

"Omma, why are you so moody?" teased Hwayoung.

"Your appa is being sulky with me. How can I solves this?"

"Eat first. Later when he was calm enough he will come after you."

"It's been too long, doesn't he calmed enough? Last night I slept alone, this morning I came to the class alone by myselves. I already called him, but he didn't answered. I already asked Minseok but he didn't know anything. I don't know where to find him."

"What did you do until he was being sulky like that?!" said Minhee.

You shrugged.

"You must be mad again,right? Because of that he was being sulky to you. Just learn form your mistake."

Suddenly both three of you went speechless awhile after they saw a couple were walking to the cafetaria while joking around.

"Is it me or him that should learnt from mistake?"

"Mari, don't be too touching. They are just friends... as usual."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You purposedly locked the door. You wanted to be alone. Ever since you came home from class, you were more comfortable being in the room. After washing up yourselves, you purposedly busying yourselves with doing some revisions because in 2 days more the final examination will be starting.

You closed the book harshly. You lied down on the bed. Didin't sure that you wanted to close your eyes or just wanted to llie down for a minute. You purposedly turned off your phone, as if you didn't wanted any disturbance during your revision although you actually were having a rebel with your husband's act that was purposedly testing your patience.

You tried to think positively although actually you still can't accepted Yna was a friend to Baekhyun although there was nothing happened. You were so awkwarded being a friend with that girl.