Chapter 22

Yesterday Mistakes

“Last night, did you and Baekhyun slept late?”asked Mrs. Byun while preparing for the breakfast.

“A little bit late. Wae,Omma?” asked you.

Mrs. Byun shook her head. She worried about you.

“Nothing. I’m just worried that you slept late.”

“It’s nothing,Omma. I’m not vomiting anymore. I’m fine already. Don’t you worry,okay?” said you. You looked at Mrs. Byun while smiling.

“If you don’t want me to worry about you, take care of yourself very well.”

You nodded then hugged Mrs. Byun.

“Arasso. Omma, this evening I’m want to come home at Omma’s house. Baekhyun already told you about this last night,right?”

Mrs. Byun nodded. She knew about this. Her son already told her about this matter. In addition it’s been 3 weeks that you and Baekhyun didn’t come home at your house there and maybe they miss you so much.

“It’s been a long time that you and Baekhyun been back home there, of course Hyemi misses both of you. What I want to cook for her?” Mrs. Byun thinked for awhile.

“Just don’t do anything,Omma. We can just but some fried bananas or anything later,” said you.

“It can’t be like that. Gwenchana, I will just cooks for a bit. I already washed the clothes. Get Baekhyun to the drying for awhile.”

You nodded. You took out the clothes from the washing machine and loaded it into the basket. It’s yourself who did the drying, your husband was already out early in the morning.

“Baekhyun is not here,Omma. He went to D.O’s house.”

“It’s too early for him to disappear. Gwenchana, let me do it for awhile.”

“Gwenchana,Omma. Let me do it.”

____________________________________________________________________________

When he saw his wife were doing the laundry at the porch, Baekhyun smiled naughtily. He turned off the engine of the motorcycle and came at the porch. Slowly he parked his motorcycle beside his Appa’s car and carefully he went closer to his wife so that his wife didn’t realized his presence. He wanted to surprise his wife.

He was smiling knewing that his wife didn’t realized at all.

When he was right behind his wife’s back, Baekhyun hugged your body causing to scream and struggled to get free. Baekhyun was laughing when he saw his wife was nervous but he still hugging you. “It’s me. I always hugs you, can’t you recognized my hug?”

“Bwoya?!” You pushed your husband. You were furious. Not that you didn’t realized at your own husband’s hug but when you got hugged in that kind of place, it surely gave you some nerves.

“It’s just a joke…” Baekhyun still hugging his wife.

“Fortunately that I wasn’t screaming that too loud. Omma must be worried.”

“Omma will not be worried that I was the one who hugged you.” Your neck was being a victim to Baekhyun’s kisses.

Lately Baekhyun always giving you some warm pecks to you.

“Let me go. I have a work to do.”

“Let me help you.”

“What do you want to help? Helping by late-ing the work?” You raised your eyebrows.

Baekhyun smiled. He quickly let go of the hug then helping his wife doing the laundry. “Now I will fasten the work. You sit down,let me do this.”

“Shirreo. Let me do this too.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun and his wife were preparing to depart.

When you got out from the bedroom, Mrs. Byun already prepared everything. The fried rice was also done packed.

“Did Appa home yet?” asked Baekhyun to his Omma.

“In the room,maybe.”

“Oppa, I’m gonna eat for awhile.”

Baekhyun nodded.

“Omma, is it okay if she eat like this?”

“Let her eat.” Said Mrs. Byun while laughing.

“Gomawo,Omma, because you cooked for my wife.”

“You’re welcome. She’s my daughter-in law, of course I’m gonna cooks for her. Take care of her when you’re there. Don’t mad at her when in front of her parents.” Advised Mrs. Byun.

Baekhyun nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The little Hyemi was playing around the porch with her Unnies. Both three of them knew that you were coming home.

Yerin already making plans with her other siblings.

“Are they coming or not?” said Soojin while palying her Omma’s phone.

“Be patient. Baekhyun Oppa can’t drive too fast right now.” Said Yerin while reading a book.

“Unnieee…”

Yerin closed her book abruptly.

Hyemi was already jumping happily after she saw Baekhyun’s motorcycle went into their porch.

Soojin already saved the phone and smiled when she saw his brother-in law’s snappy dresser on the motorcycle.

“What’s going on here? There are too many peoples here.” Asked Baekhyun when he turned off the engine.

“You must be want to tease me right?” added you when you got off from the motorcycle.

Soojin and Yerin shook their heads.

Hyemi was already busy asking for her candies.

“It’s not good to have a bad perspective. We just want to welcome you. You stomach already got bigger,is it heavy?” asked Soojin while her Unnie’s stomach.

“Omma said you already being pudgy, it’s true it is. Unnie, just go on diet.” Added Yerin.

Tired to have some conversations with them, you got into the house searching for your Omma.

“Annyeonghaseyo,Omma.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You were welcomed with a huge smile. Then both of them were higging each other.

Your Omma was busy preparing for the tea time.

“Are you fine?”

“I’m fine, sweetheart. You?”

“I’m fine.” Your grandchild is also fine. Let me help you prepares. Oh,Omma… Baek’s Omma sent us fried rice.” Said you.

“Just gave her troublesome. You bring the drink to the front, let me prepares the fried rice.”

“This fried rice is so good. Can’t forget it.” Said Soojin.

“My Omma cooked just for her daughter-in law. I f you want, you can ask her daughter-in law,” said Baekhyun while smiling and glancing to his wife that was already pouring the drinks.

“Oppa, don’t make a story.” You defended yourself.

Mr. Kim smiled looking to his daughter and his son-in law.

“Oppa, did Unnie can cook already?” asked Yerin.

“Kim Yerin,eat first. Later we talk.” Said Mr. Kim.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After Baekhyun done watching football match with his father-in law, Baekhyun went into the room.

“You said earlier that you already sleepy, why you not sleep yet?” asked Baekhyun.

“Already woke up. I want to vomit earlier, but not anymore.” You massaged your throat.

Baekhyun was already lied down beside his wife.

“Mommy want to sleep,aegi-ah. Don’t be naughty,” whispered Baekhyun making you chuckled.

“Are you saying to the baby or to me?”

Baekhyun chuckled. His hands was carefully at your stomach.

“Mommy listens to Daddy, the baby listens through the Mommy.” A kiss was given to his his wife’s cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @Pandareii , @sylvia15 , AND @MDV0807 FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WAS INTO THE WRITING SESSION AND SADLY MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTTING DOWN. I WAS SO ANGRY. I HAVE TO GO TO THE CITY TO REPAIR MY LAPTOP. IT TOOK DAYS FOR HIM TO REPAIR IT! SO, YEAH -__-

WELL THE BEST PART IS EXO IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY NEXT YEAR WHICH IS MALAYSIA! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. ACTUALLY I'M GOING WITH MY UNNIES AND MY CHINGUS WHO LOVE EXO. WOHOOO! ^_^