Chapter 31

Yesterday Mistakes

The library that is known as Resource Centre or RC in the circle of students of technical university was lonely, still in the morning and most of the students was attending their lectures. There were some of the students that were spending their time at knowledge center. Although its size not as big as other libraries at other university, but there are many variety of books that was needed by the students here.

Since it was opened at 8 o’clock in the morning  earlier, Baekhyun already glued in front of the computer. He was finishing his task. He realized that he doesn’t have any computer in his room, he have to scramble using the computer here to finish his task. Meanwhile he was entering his SNS account. He owned that account with his wife.

He sighed. Nothing that amused him. His wife didn’t do anything changes here. Even her new photos were not there. But that’s okay, he was uploading his new photos today. After done doing all of that, he logged out from that SNS account with his wife then he entered his own SNS account.

His account with his wife only known by only certain peoples. They just did that for their own pleasure. The account that they were sharing was for the one who knew that both of them are husband and wife, inside of it they free to ask and joking around about this couple but in his own account, no one should talking about their relationship.

His eyes were stuck on the computer screen. He smiled thinly seeing his chingus giving their comments in his status that he just made it a few days ago. There was a comment that he didn’t expected at all was here. You were also gave a comment, the most important was that comment was the same date that they were talking through the phone.

When are you going to come back home at hometown? I misses all of you.

Baekhyun read his wife’s comment. He smiled to himself. Didn’t expected that there was a comment here. Maybe he didn’t got to update his account with them. With his flowery heart, he replied that comment.

Did you longing them too desperately,Mari? A month was like a year? Pity you. Later we will comes home altogether, we will loungering at a river.

After he sent the comment, he was back to finish his task. Coincidentally he doesn’t have any classes today because it got cancelled, so he can spent his time here as long as he wanted. Besides this task must be finishes quickly.

He carelessly searching an information about his task. Then his heart was in infusion that he wanted to come back seeing his own SNS account. There was already a new comment from someone. Jungri came up first, maybe she also don’t have any classes this morning. Usually Jungri was the rarest to go into her SNS account because she was too focusing to her studies. Baekhyun chuckled.

Later we will meet you Mari, you never leave in our mind.

That was Jungri’s comment. Funny.

Hmmm… Just meet, Jungri-ah? Treat us also.

Suddenly there was new comment appeared. This time it was you who wrote the comment. Interesting. He can’t wait to reply. He read his wife’s comment.

These intelligent tribes already good in skipping classes? In this early morning all of you already punched card at SNS?

He laughed.

Without he noticed, every single his movements was being scouted over.

Jang Yuna was once again appeared, this time she didn’t bumped that guy instead of she sat beside him. Pretending to be busy to attract his attention.

Baekhyun was directly uninterruptible but he was more robust replying his chingus’s comments.

When she saw Baekhyun didn’t gave any attention to her, she have to find a way at least she can talks with this guy.

“Can I asks you something?”

“What’s up?” Baekhyun turned facing Jang Yuna.

“I’m Yuna., you know where is to buy the print card? Is it at the counter?”

“Yup. At the counter. There’s a noona that was taking care the counter, just presses the bell she will come later.” Baekhyun was back stuck on the screen computer. He read the comments that he just received. But you didn’t gave any comment anymore. His feeling was changing. Maybe she was doing her homework. Since you already out, he also leave the SNS then continue his task.

“You looked so busy, got a lot of work?” asked Jang Yuna.

“Not bad, Yuna-ah. I’m Baekhyun, but people calls me Baekkie but here my chingus here calls me Baek.”

“Baekhyun, nice name. Nice  to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. Hmmm… I want to do my work for awhile! Mianhae.”

Yuna smiled. She was happy. She leave the library with her smiling mode.

Through her journey to come back to her hostel, Yuna just smiled. She was fluttering.

Her face that was glowing causing her chingus called her name from 3rd floor. She was looking up searching for the voice. She smiled when she saw her 2 chingus waiting for her reply.

“You’re so happy, I see?” commented one of her chingus.

“Of course.” Can’t wait to tell the story, she was running up to the 3rd floor. She hugged Luna and Amber.

Even her 2 chingus were also weir when they saw her happiness.

“I thinks I know.” Amber guessed.

“What did you knew?” asked Yuna, smiling.

“It was the guy that you had crush on? What happened already?”

Yuna smiled. She didn’t gave any comment instead of she just came into her room. Then she wrote something in her diary. Still smiling.

Luna and Amber shook their head. Deep in their heart, they were hoping that Yuna knew what next steps. Hopefully there was nothing happened serious.