Chapter 6

Yesterday Mistakes

Baekhyun woke up. He smiled when he saw his wife still sleeping peacefully on his side. He kissed his wife's forehead. If he can, he wants to hug his wife until the sunrise.

You changed your sleeping position, you faced to your husband. Unconsciously you hugged that guy. You still unconscious, still dreaming probably.

Guilty to wake up his wife from sleep, Baekhyun let her stayed in that position for a while.

Your smooth breath was like a rhythm of a song. Baekhyun dozed again, thank God that Hyemi's crying woke him up. He glanced at Hyemi and supported her to the bed. He let Hyemi sleep with them.

You woke up from sleep. You saw Baekhyun and Hyemi sleeping together on the bed. If you want to wake them up, guilt rose in your mind. So you let them sleep more. You went to the kitchen. No one. It was isolated. 'Where did everybody go?Where were Appa and Omma? Maybe they went to the market. '

The door was not unfully closed, you lied down too with your husband and your dongsaeng.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Soojin-ah, where did Hyemi go?" Yerin grew nervous. Once she woke up from sleep, she did not found her dongsaeng. As far as she remembered, Omma ordered her to take care of her dongsaengs for temporary when Omma and Appa went to the market. Omma said, Appa wants to go to the school so they decided to go early.

Soojin shook her head. Her dongsaeng's presence was nowhere to be seen. When she woke up earlier, there she is with her Unnie in the room. Even when she got out to take a bath she don't see her dongsaeng around anywhere. "Maybe she is in Omma's room".

"She's not there. Chincha! Earlier Omma already came put Hyemi to our room," answered Yerin.

This time Soojin was grew nervous about it. 'If Omma already put Hyemi to their room, where did she go?'

They looked at each other while thinking. Suddenly  they heard a car engine outside from the house. Running towards to the front door welcoming their Omma to come home.

"It's too early that Omma brought Hyemi out to the market?"said Yerin.

"Brought Hyemi? Yah, Omma left Hyemi with Yerin earlier!" Mrs. Kim grew nervous. She instantly finds her youngest child in her room. No one. 

Yerin and Soojin find their dongsaeng outside from the house.

"Both of them can't be in hope at all." Mr. Kim was devastated with his daughter's carelessness.

"Where did Hyemi go?" Mrs. Kim's tears already stagnant.

"Yerin-ah, where is Unnie?Maybe she followed your Unnie around."Mr. Kim suddenly remembered about his oldest child.

Yerin immediately imagined her Unnie. She ran back to the house She pushed the door that unfully closed. There's only her Unnie and her brother-in law that still lied down on the bed. Both of them facing their back.

"Unnie..."

Yerin cancelled to left that room. She looked again in that room. Her feets was already one more step to be in the room. Apparently there's Hyemi still whining calling for her oldest Unnie that was still sleeping. She was hugging her own waist there watching her dongsaeng's drama.

Soojin crutched her chin on Yerin's shoulder.  "Wae, Unnie?"

"Syyy..."Yerin put her fingers to the mouth, ordering her dongsaeng to shut up.

Hyemi was patting your cheek with her little hands.

You touched your dongsaeng's hands then Hyemi laughed while kissed your cheek. Soojin and Yerin pouted. They were jealous actually.

"Unnie...ireona,"whined the little Hyemi.

"Unnie already woke up."You sounded lazily.

"Baekhyun Oppa hugged Unnie, like Appa hugged Omma."

You laughed heartily. You pinched your little dongsaeng's cheek.

Hyemi jumped on top of your stomach, at the same time you tickled your dongsaeng's waist until causing Baekhyun woke up from the sleep.

"Baekhyun Oppa ireona...!"screamed Hyemi.

"Emmm..."Baekhyun started to opened his eyes.

"Don't scream Hyemi-ah, your oppa just woke up, you just startled him," said you.

"Eh, earlier Hyemi slept beside Oppa!Why did Hyemi suddenly on top of your Unnie?" Baekhyun took his sister-in law towards him.

You were amused when you saw your dongsaeng being like that.