Chapter 64

Yesterday Mistakes

The clothes that were scattered on the floor were being cited by you then you went into the bathroom. Fortunately you were awake from the sleep. The morning already came. The clock also said that it was almost 11 o'clock in the morning. You rushed to the bathroom to wash up then you wore the clothes and quickly woke up your husband that was already in a deep sleep.

"Oppa, ireona it's already daylight. Ireona huh," whispered you while your husband's hair.

"It's too early,jagiya."

Your body got hugged by Baekhyun causing you to push him gently. You knew that your husband's classes starting at 12 o'clock in the midday. If Baekhyun still lazing on the bed now, he'll surely can't attend his classes. You knew that your husband still sleepy. But you can't be the main reason of your husband couldn't go to his classes. Besides you knew that your husband's classes in an hour later was very important.

"Ireona-yah. You have quizzes today,right? Ireona,yeobo."

"Arasso." Said Baekhyun while smiling and still can kissed his wife's lips causing you to pinch his arm.

"Yah! I kissed you, you pinched me back." Baekhyun rubbed his arm that was already in pain.

"It's because you are so naughty, so I have to pinch you." You tidied up the bed and took your husband's shirt then put it on the bed. You combed your hair and spruced your face. Then you sat on the bed waiting for your husband done in washing up.

Sometimes you looked at his phone, well we didn't know that there will be any calls or message from his classmates telling him some important information. You were also worried that if there will in cahnging the classes in sudden. Your eyes were still sleepy.

"Jagiya, the towel."

You bit your lips. You gave the white towel to your husband.

"Ppali oppa!" In a minute you glanced at the clock at your wrist. The time went fast leaving them. You afraid that your husband will not make it to the classes but that guy still in his poker act as if he didn't care about his classes.

"Why are you in rush? It's like you were having the classes."

Your body got hugged by Baekhyun at the back. Baekhyun kissed your shoulder. You tried to let go, not that you didn't liked it, but it's not the time. That guy have to attend his classes. There will be just in half an hour left so that guy to prepare himselves and went to the college.

"Of course I'm gonna be in rush because my husband have classes."

"Just assumes that the classes went cancelled."

"Oppa..."

"Syyy..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"'Why your neck looked like in bruise?" asked Yuna. Since last night she can't contacted Baekhyun. She was so uncomfortable when that guy purposely turned off his phone. When she finally can face to face with that guy, she quickly went mad. Not to mention when she saw Baekhyun that was still in his sleepy mode, she was getting more angry.

Baekhyun just went silent while treating his sleepy mode. Sometimes he looked at his phone to reply the message from you that was already accompanying him awhile ago. After coming back home earlier in the midday, he and you were unfailingly replying the message although both of you were still in their own classes.

"Baek,I'm talking to you."

"My neck was in bruise, do you felt the pain?"

"Don't be ridiculous,Baek. Are this love bite?" Yuna took a look at her boyfriend's neck.

Baekhyun chuckled. He then looked at Yuna's eyes sharply. He was trying to find some ideas to reply the allegation to Yuna. One of the ways to sut up Yuna's mouth from attacking him was to hurt that girl's heart.

"Well, your're too late, there was someone else that already bite me."

"Who is that ?"

"Don't you call her like that. Can you at least let your mouth out from that ty word? That's why many people didn't like you. You think I want so much of that love bite? I didn't know you wanted it too."

Baekhyun leave the class while focusing on his new phone and still replying your message that he knew that you were still your class. He didn't felt like he was disturbing that girl that was still studying.

At the same time Yuna was so mad at her boyfriend's respons. "Baek, you already went too far."

"You're more too far. Think negatively about me, then you want to shout at me here." Answered Baekhyun in his poker face. Everyday Yuna's trait that was a queenka already went too much. In the early of their first meeting Baekhyun already can saw Yuna's characteristics. Always controlling him. Always like to force him.

"You..."

"Just shut up."