Chapter 34

Yesterday Mistakes

Mr. Byun didn’t go anywhere today. He spent his weekend holidays by resting at home. His car was borrowed by his son. He didn’t have any heart to see his daughter-in law that was heavily pregnant riding a motorcycle, then he gave the car key to Baekhyun. Besides both of you didn’t go anywhere, just wanted to go to the cottage near the river. Both of you already promised to your chingus.

That weekend days both you and Baekhyun’s chingus agreed to come home. All because of his daughter-in law. Just because you they wanted to come home, at once they agreed directly. You really felt guilty when you knew that all of your chingus were at the hometown all because of your request.

“I thought they didn’t wanted to go to that cottage ever again,” said Mrs. Byun.

“Let them be. Till when that they wanted to remember the past,” answered Mr. Byun that always thinking positively.

Mrs. Byun worried about her daughter-in law’s safety. The journey to the river was a little bit quiet and dangerous. She didn’t denied that they went with a car, but still they had to leave the car outside. To get to the cottage, they had to walk crossing the bushes.

“I’m worried. Is there any place that they wanted to go besides going to the woods?” said Mrs. Byun in low tone.

Mr. Byun laughed when he heard about his wife’s statement. He knew that woman was worried, but that their desire. Besides Baekhyun is there for his wife. In addition Baekhyun knew the road to the cottage too well.

“Your son and your daughter-in law are like going to the woods. Baek is good enough to take care of your lovely daughter-in law.”

“You were hoping too much about Baek. That kid when he sees his chingus, what he remembers?” said Mrs. Byun.

____________________________________________________________________________

You sat at the cottage that middle-sized. You took a breath breathlessly. You knew that you were not qualified to come at this kind of place again. Your stomach already overloaded and even more heavier. If you knew your tiredness will be like this, you surely not agreed to meet with your chingus here.

Your husband always smiling since earlier. You were pouting and leaned onto the wall. You closed your eyes, the past came. You were submissive. There’s nothing happened actually but Baekhyun held your shoulders. The both of you got flustered  with their doing. After a couple of minutes, there’s a man came appeared with skull cap and a turban.

“We already having a kid, right? I thought it was just yesterday that we got ambushed here,” expressed you.

“Fortunately just got ambushed, that’s why we got kid too fast.”

They laughed together. This story will be the funniest moment in their history life. They were unable to remembered that bitter moment. Starting today they must assume that was the event that the funniest and meaningful until they were consolidated in the non-agreement without consent

Once in awhile when both of you opened your wedding album, most of the photos didn’t satisfy much. There’s just a few photos that were perfect in your eyes. It’s hard to find the smiles in their wedding photos. Sometimes they felt regretted because they didn’t cooperated too much. But everything was already in the past.

“If we get twins, it must be fun,right oppa?”

“In my family there is no twins, you also don’t have,right? It’s hard to get twins. But, we can pray together ,” said Baekhyun. His feet stepped inside the cottage. He sat beside his wife. He his wife’s stomach that already getting bigger. Ever since he came home, he spent a lot of time with his wife, but he was a little bit ignored his baby. He sometimes asking about his baby, he even rarely his wife’s stomach to get interaction with their baby.

“If we get twins, I will go study in July next year. How fun!”

“You just want to continue your study late,right?”

“Let me come in late, it’s not that I want to pension our family. I can graduate late than you, right?”

Baekhyun laughed. He stuck his chin on your shoulder. Meanwhile he his wife’s stomach. Once in awhile he felt some movements when his hands close to the stomach. He was excited with that movements. His kid was giving some respons to his touch.

“Yeobo, the baby moves.”

“You just found out the baby moves today?”asked you. You held your husband’s hands then you brought his hands to lower place.

“The baby plays the football like his appa?” commented a voice suddenly.

“Lovey dovey, enough we see?” Suho and D.O came making snapping plannedly. Seeing this couple, they laughed.

You were pouting. Fortunately you didn’t have a heart attack.

Not long after that Jungri, Chaewon and Hyerin came up. Their faces were so cheerful. One by one came to hug you.

“You were all just hugged Mari, we all you don’t want to hug?”

“We are powerless to hug you, Suho-yah. Just asks Jungah to hug you.”

They laughed when they saw Suho’s face changed. Ever since Suho confessed his feeling to Jungah, his chingus always teasing him. Today they were lucky enough because Jungah was not here. His girlfriend already have an activity that making her can’t go home.

“Don’t teases my chingu like that. Pity him.”

Suho’s face already sour. But then he smiled when he saw your neck was a little bit reddish. He lifted his eyebrows when you looked at him.

You were frowning. Weird when you saw Suho’s antic . “What is wrong with you,Suho-yah?why are you looking at me like that?”

“Did your neck got bitten by mosquitoes? You have to go to the clinic, Mari-ah.”

Now it’s your turn to be the victim of his tease. All their eyes were looking at your neck.

Jungri chuckled. She didn’t wanted you to sulk with her if she also laughing like other chingus.

Baekhyun pretending didn’t understood. His wife already dejected. You pouted.

“Suho-ya, the mosquitoe that bit Mari was not dangerous at all. After 9 months then she will be in ward.” Added D.O.

“How many months already?”