Chapter 3

Yesterday Mistakes

Night, means that you will once again sharing room not to mention sharing bed with Baekhyun. There's no way that you will sleeping on the floor. But, you worried that last night incident back with you tonight. Although you already endured it last night, but you still awkward to do it again. It's too early being the responsibilities as a wife to him. 

Last night, although you still mad at that guy, yet you had duties as a wife uncounsciously.  It's supposed to be you eluded, but Baekhyun's attitude that just too gentle and romantic that have teased you until you can't avoid anymore. In addition he was too young. Still cannot control his lust. So, you gave in to your husband.

"Mari-ah, why you don't sleep yet? It's already late", Mrs. Byun asked you.

"I can't sleep yet, Omma..." You answered back while smiling firmly hiding your restless heart pounding in the chest. 'Omma, I can't sleep with this guy!' You thought.

"I can see that your eyes are getting down already. Don't be too long, might afraid that you will sleeping here on the couch," that woman added.

Still smiling, you sent your mother-in law to her room by just a stare. The clock on the wall had indicated that it's still have some a couple of minutes more to strike at 12 o'clock. Despite the fact that all this while you had wanted to sleep this early at 10 o'clock, but you deliberately hold your eyes from sleep.

Your eyes was getting faded. Unconsciously you was asleep on the couch while the television still showed the repeating drama. The light that was glorious not a problem to you at all. When you was sleeping with your little dongsaeng, sometimes they didn't turned off the lights because the little girl afraid of the dark.

After a moment you was asleep, Baekhyun got out from the bedroom with his red eyes just because of woke up from sleep. Ever since he came back home from outing with his friends, EXO, together about an hour ago, he stayed at the bedroom and just sleeping after devoutedly reading a motivational book. Not until 10 pages that he read, he already asleep until unconsciously the light still didn't turned off.

When woking up from sleep, he found out that his wife is no near by then he decided to get out from the room to see what his wife doing at this hour. 'Is she talking with Omma and Appa?Or striking didn't want to come into the room?' He thought.

Baekhyun opened the doorknob and stepped out from the room. In addition his throat felt thirsty, he wanted to go to the kitchen to sip a drink before found out that his wife and continued sleeping. But when he crossed the living room, he saw a lifeless body layed listless on the couch. You was sleeping there. Baekhyun changed his direction, cancelled on going to the kitchen.

"Oh God, did you sleep here, Mari-ah?" Baekhyun whispered to you. Baekhyun shook his head then approached his wife. Baekhyun stared at your face for a long time. This is the face that always laughed with him once ago. This is the face that once his friend. This is also the person that had been his wife without he can imagined about it. As far as he knew, there's also another person that falled in love with the oldest daughter of Mr. Kim that was a little rough but have a good impression in it. But because of your father's strictness, that guy(Baekhyun) cannot take any risk of it.

Baekhyun proudly smiled. At last he owned this young woman(You). Eventhough at this age he shouldn't be stepping on household world, but he realized that reality of him. There was no problem that he can't hold these biggest responsibilities of him. In addition, he already knew his wife for a long time ago.

He carried his wife's body carefully to their room. Wakeless. Didn't realized at all when your body been on your husband's endorsement. You even smiled in sleep while your hands wrapped around Baekhyun's neck. That guy just smiling looking at his wife's indication when sleeping. 'What are you dreaming about? Or what kind of dream that makes you wrapped my neck this neatly?' Baekhyun thought.

"I already told her... her eyes was already fading but she forced to awake," Mrs. Byun whispered to her son that just suddenly appeared.

"Gwenchana,Omma. Maybe she just too embarassed to confront with me in the room," Baekhyun answered back.

Mrs. Byun noticed the restless feelings went around her daughter-in law's face just now. That woman just smiled seeing his son smiling naughtily towards you. Mrs. Byun helped Baekhyun by opening the door then closed it after her son and her daughter-in law got in. He just shook her head then moved towards the kitchen to grab some drink for her awaiting husband.

"Where's my drink?" Your father-in law, Mr. Byun, greeted.

Mrs. Byun turned around. Her husband was hugging his waist on the back. Her hands immediately her chest. Maybe got shocked when she got stumbled at this hour.

"You just shocked me, yeobo," Mrs. Byun said.

"Why did you late bringing me the water? You can make me chocked inside the room." Mr. Byun said.

"Yeobo, you can chocked just a little pill of medicine?So ridiculous, yeobo," said Mrs. Byun while frowning. She just gave the water to her husband that already sat on the kitchen table chair.

Mr. Byun just laughed littlely. He welcomed the water from his wife's hands then gulped it in one shot.

Mrs. Byun also sat with her husband while drinking too.

"I noticed that Mari just don't want to come in to the room if Baekhyun was in there," said Mr. Byun.

"Well, maybe she just embarassed about it. Yeobo, I guess our daughter-in law had already pregnant or not?", asked Mrs. Byun while rubbing her chin.

"Molla." answered Mr. Byun.

"Well, if that so, gwenchana. let's go back to sleep." said Mr. Byun while getting ready to stand up. Getiing ready to go back to the bedroom.