Chapter 7

Yesterday Mistakes

Since you and Baekhyun have a title as husband and wife, these two young people have been wisely compromised to each other. Although sometimes they seemed like didn't agreed then clashed, but it's just for awhile. One of them will give in before the big clashing began.

For once that Baekhyun's hand had nearly slapped the face of yours when that young woman screamed in front of him. All because of Baekhyun invited his wife come back home to his family house but his wife didn't wanted to. They fought for awhile then it became serious. Thank God that Baekhyun's patience level was still high. Although he was almost wanted to slap your face, he knew that that's not the right way on educating his wife.

For the first time you saw Baekhyun lifted his hand, even less than one inch left from your face. You shut your eyes. You tried to feel the impact of his slap, but instead you felt the warmness from your husband's hand your cheeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa..."

Baekhyun turned around to see you holding a glass of water. After a couple of days his wife slowly changed. That lip of yours lightly called him Oppa. Ever since he was almost slapped your face, it turned out some changes towards that young woman. "Gomawo."

"Omma gave a message to Oppa, buy some rice. Here's the money." You gave the money to your husband. Then a glass of water that you already brewed it yourself, also you gave it to him. Although your face still not as happy as before they got married, but your behaviour not as cold as on their early marriage.

"Later Oppa buy it."

"Omma said Oppa should buy the sugar too..." added you more, reminding your mother-in law's messages one by one.

"You don't want anything?" asked Baekhyun, looking to his wife's face.

You shook head, then stepping into the kitchen to help your mother-in law who was cooking for dinner. It's already been your duty to help in the kitchen. Once in awhile you was given a chore to cook. Maybe it's too hard for you, but your mother-in law always gave you a teach. Even ever since a couple of days you lived here, you already good in serving some foods which one of them was Baekhyun's favourite food. 

"Did he gone already,Mari-ah?" asked Mrs. Byun looking to her daughter-in law.

"Not yet,Omma. After he drank, then he will go," answered you, politely. You continued in doing your work which was cutting the vegetables.

"After you cut the vegetables, can you help Omma by doing the laundry? Let Omma cook the vegetables," said Mrs. Byun.

"Arasso,Omma."

"Mari-ah, gomawo for helping Omma." Mrs. Byun smiled looking to her daughter-in law.

"Gwenchana. I'm your daughter-in law. If I'm not helping you, it can't be Oppa helping you,right?" answered you while smiling.

Mrs. Byun smiled heartily.

"I'm so grateful to have you as my daughter-in law," complimented Mrs. Byun.

"I'm more grateful that I have in law like Omma. Good in cooking." You smiled warmly.

Mrs. Byun shook her head while smiling. She was proud because always been complimented in good in cooking.

"I will do the laundry first,Omma!" You was so focused on doing the laundry until you realized that there was someone behind the sheets. That someone's body making you suddenly stepped one back while screaming. Uproariously there's some laughters on that girl mouth.

Jungri(Your bestfriend/classmate) tapped your shoulder when she saw her friend grew shocked with the counterment that she accidentally do it.

"Crazy! You wanted to kill me or what?" grumbled you.

"I wanted to joke around with you, you can say to me that I was a killer?How could you...Now I can't joking around with you anymore. Your laughing nerves already gone or what?" said Jungri while laughing more.

Ever since her bestfriend got married, this was the first time she can met up with you. If they got bumped, you surely will run away. But today no more. Jungri deliberately chose to come here. Maybe she was missing talking with her classmate. Many other classmates talked about you being arrogant after got married. That's why she came here.

"When did you came home?"asked you while looking to your bestfriend that was in front.

"Oh, I thought you was arrogant! I got back home 2 days ago. I saw you with Baekhyun at the town, but you fastly dissapeared," commented Jungri.

You just smiled. You knew about that matter. After being seen by Jungri near the market, you immediately invited your husband went home. You still awkward when you meeting them. This sudden marriage thing is not something amusing to talk about.

"I'm running out of time." said you trying to avoid her statement.

As soon as you finished doing the laundry, you invited Jungri to sit on the swing at the porch. While you leave to come in to the house leaving Jungri alone outside because your friend more comfortable took an outdoor air. You came in to the house to tell your mother-in law that your friend was coming.

When you got out from the house, you carried a glass of water for your friend. Just a glass of grape juice that you just brewed it for your husband earlier.

"Drink it," invited you.

"It's just gave a troublesome to you. I'm here for a talk, not to drink. But you already served me the water so why not? It can gives my throat wet." She gulped the water. Her eyes still watching you. Then she laughed. You was so confused with her.

Your face was so sour. You knew that she was laughing at you. Maybe because of the water or another thing. You knew Jungri for such a long time, you can predicted what was went on to that girl's mind. But, you was so confident, it must because of the water. 'It is too sweet?My husband didn't complained it!'

"This water was so good. Did your mother-in law brewed this water?" complimented Jungri. The remaining, just wanted to bestfriend.

"What the heck! I was the one who brewed it." said you.

"You already good in that?"

Jungri's shoulder was being pinched. Your friend was groaning in pain.

"It's just a water, there's no way that I can't brewed it. When you always come to my house, It's not my Omma who brewed it... It's me!" You pouted.

"Mari-ah... it's just a joke." persuaded Jungri.

"I knew."

"Then?"

"Just." You started grinning back.

_____________________________________________________________________________

While you was watching a television that night, you was helping your mother-in law folded some clothes while talked. Once in awhile you glanced to your husband that was busy with his phone. Once in awhile that guy was smiling to himself. 'Who did he messaging to?' You was so curious to know but it was impossible for you asking not to mention taking his phone without that guy's permission.

_____________________________________________________________________________

You lied down to the bed while looking to your phone. The battery that you already charged 2 days ago still didn't depleted. It's true that this phone of yours was rarely been used. You checked the phone, turned out that you received some messages  from some private number.

You was staring at the ceiling. It's too early for you to sleep. You don't have a mood to watch the television not to mention looking at Baekhyun focusedly on his phone all the time.

"Who did he messaged to?Namja or yeoja?" There's a little bit of jealous feeling there. There was a short name that was disturbing your mind. But there's no once that you can referred to that name. You kept it in your heart. You was sighing. You shut your eyes.

Your phone was sounded. There's a message came in to your inbox. You read it.

Why you was so early getting to the bed?

You replied back. You thinked for a long time to reply it back to your husband that was outside. You was sighing. After this your credit phone will only have 2 cent. Truthfully.

I don't have any credit anymore. If you want to talk come in to the room, I can't talk with you only with a message!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up from your sleep. Your stomatch was grumbling suddenly. Slowly you came down from the bed. Worried that it might disturbed your husband, you slowly stepped outside from the room then running to the loo. 

"For all the time, why did this time I want to have a stomach ache!" groused alone.

Fortunately the loo's light still on in this night time. You was not afraid but sometimes there's a feeling of sceptical when you wanted to go the loo alone in this quiet time. But tonight there's no such an afraid feeling.

After feeling relieved about it, you got out back. You came back to the room. Slowly you closed the door back. Thank God the light from outside counselled in helping you walked to the bed. Once again you carefully jumped on the bed. Didn't wanted your husband woke up because you.

After you lied down. there's something under your body. You immediately got up and d on the mattress searching for that thing. It's just Baekhyun's phone. You wanted to put it back on your husband side but you pressed on accidentally one of the buttons causing the screen lighted up. Your eyes didn't blinked looking to the screen,

"Oh my god...!"You put back your husband's phone. You lied down facing back to your husband. Your heart beated fastly. You didn't feel uncomfortable.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @Jjkyungp AND @xlkslb_ccdtksxoxo FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED STORY! ^_^