Chapter 38

Yesterday Mistakes

The weekends days came back again. You were writing something at the porch. A reference book that was 300 pages thick was also there. You were helping your dongsaeng finishing her homework. When Yerin wanted to go to the loo, you tried to solve the qustions that were difficult.

Soojin and Hyemi were playing themselves without nobody cared. Eventhough there were some book of theirs, but they were not a little bit cared. The most important thing was they can joked around. You were already ordered Soojin to stop playing but your dongsaeng was not giving any responses.

"Did you do Yerin's homework?"

"Aniyo,appa. I just tried."

You were startled with the sudden encounter from Mr. Kim. That man sat on the chair. He just came back from the garden because his trouser had a little bit mud. You closed the book for awhile. You gave that man a glass of water.

"Where is omma?"

"She's inside."

"When will Baekhyun comes back home? It's already near the holiday time?"

Went speechless, you tried to remember if your husband had informed about the holiday to you? Yes, it is. But when he came back for a holiday. Then at the mid-semester ago, that guy didn't came home because he had to go for a camp.

"He's in his final examination right now. 2 weeks more maybe," answered you.

Your appa nodded then gulped his drink. Meanwhile you just went silent.

Unexpectedly, there's a call from your phone. It's Baekhyun. As usual, you stayed away from the others when answering the call from your husband.

"Yeoboseyo,oppa."

"Yeoboseyo,jagiya. What are you doing?"

Your husband's voice that was on the line sounded cheerful. As usual you just smiled when you heard your husband's cheerfulness. It's already been days that this guy didn't called you except through the messaging.

"I'm having tea time with appa. How are you? How was your examination?"

"I'm fine.The examination was okay so far. How are you and the baby? I misses you and the baby so much." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Both me and the baby is fine. The baby also misses his/her appa too. When is the examination will end? When are you coming home?"

"Just the baby misses me? The mother is't misses me?"

"I misses you alot. Just answer me when is the examination will end? When are you coming home, yeobo?" Your tears already stagnant. You misses your husband really much.

"Oppa, why are you quiet?" asked you in sobbing.

"Next week I'm coming home. Don't cry. Later I will comes home. Arrasso, I want to continue on my study."

The line got cut off.

You were devastated again. You just talked with him just for awhile. After you wiped your tears, you stepped inside the house without in delayed. You don't wanted to be outside for too long. You wanted to be alone for awhile.

"Always studying!"