Chapter 66

Yesterday Mistakes

Although your heart felt pain, but you still be patient about it. You didn't wanted your private problem occured your studies. Although it's hard to forget that lovely scene, You always avoided respectively from remembering all those moments that was very painful for you. You tried to avoid to be bumped with that 2 human so that it won't gave you any anger.

After your classes got finished, you stepped to the cafetaria. You have to go to the cafetaria because you already promised to someone. You chose the most closest table to you.

"Mianhae Mari-ah, I went to send the assignment earlier."

"Gwenchana. Why you wanted to see me?"

"I want to give you the book that I borrowed from you. But I have another wish."

Minseok's naughty smile had made you wondered. In this one month, Minseok already borrowed you a lot of books.

"What's your wish?" asked you.

"Errr... actually... will you have a dinner time with me? If you can't I'm okay with it, I don't mind." Minseok scratched his head while smiling.

You chuckled. If you accept his offer, you're not sure you'll be eating because your appetite was already dead since a week ago.

"Arasso. At 8 o'clock. Can or cannot?"

"Can,can. At 8 o'clock I'll pick you up. Don't worry. Promise okay? Later when I already arrived I'll tell you. I have class now. See you later." Minseok sounded like a happy man.

You put the book that was borrowed by Minseok into the bag. You leave the cafetaria. You were so exhausted. Your head sometimes felt some pain.

"Mari-ah, gwenchana?" commented Hagyeong, one of your sunbae.

"Yeah, gwenchana," answered you shortly. You slowly climbed up the stairs to your room at 1st floor.

Hagyeong didn't continued her destination when she saw you were knid of didn't stabilized. She was waiting until you arrived at the 1st floor. Then she walked away.

After you got into the room, you were completely fell down. You didn't have any energy to continue your step. You were lying on the floor in the middle of your bed. Your breath were up and down. You used the bag as your pillow.

"Did she sleep or went fainted?" asked Hwayoung.

"2 in 1 maybe." Answered Minhee then she shook her head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you have any energy left to go out?"

"I do. I already promised to him. I leave my phone here, if anybody call just ignore it." You quickly opened your steps. Minseok already waiting for you outside the around the college. You were so late because you were too long in the bathroom. Fortunately you were not as weak as earlier. You still can moved fast out to the college. When you arrived at the front of the college, Minseok already waiting for you in smiling face of him. You were so tempted to his smiling.

"Mian, I'm late."

"Gwenchana. Come get in."

You heart were already fluttering. One guy that was in attractive personality was opening a door for you. If anyone watched this scene, maybe they'll get jealous. Whereas this was not the first time that a guy opened the door for you.

"Gomawo." Said you.

Minseok then got into the car. He was so calm when driving, sometimes he glanced at you beside him. He was smiling causing you wondered.

But you didn't denied Minseok's act. Minseok just smiling at you, and it didn't do anything wrong to you.

"Where do we want to go for a dinner? I'm already hungry."

Along the way to the food restaurant, you just went silent.

"We already arrived."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guilty already rose up into your body. The confession of love of that guy already smothering you. But it was truely not your fault. It's not your fault because you didn't know about this secret.

After the dinner together, the situation already went awkward when both of you went silent. But they didn't decided to just go home.

Minseok drove his car to the nearest lake. It was his intention to come here to talk with you. "Mianhae. It's not my intention to make you went dizzy thinking about me. But I just confessed my feeling. It's okay if you can't accept it."

"It's not like that..." said you.

"Minseok-ah, it's not that I don't like you. I like you,really. But you really don't know about me," added you more.

"If I don't know you, you can introduce yourself to me."

"I'll introduce to you about myself, but not now. Can you send me right now? I want to vomit."

Before both of you went to the car back, you were already vomited. Minseok was so shocked. He was running to the car and he took the mineral water that was already prepared in the car. Then he went closer to you that was already crouching down.

"Why are you like this?" Asked Minseok in a worry tone. Minseok gave you the mineral water to you while your back. After you already went confortable back, Minseok leaded you to his car.

"Send me home."

"We go to the clinic first."

"Ani. Just send me home."