Chapter 10

Yesterday Mistakes

Ever since woke up from sleep, your face looked a little bit pale. Maybe not enough sleep. In addition your husband's phone have been ringing since then. But that guy still didn't woke up from his sleep. It's been many times you tried to wake him up,but no respons.

"Oppa, are you a dead sleeper? Your phone has been ringing for a long time." You shook your husband's body but Baekhyun just groaned then covered him with a pillow. You hit your husband then you picked up your husband's phone that just always ringing since then. The phone screen indicated that it was from a private number but you still picked up the phone.Quiet. After for a moment, the line was disconnected.

You put back Baekhyun's phone at side table. Slowly you sat on the dressing table chair. You glanced at the wrist watch on the dressing table. It's too early. Too early for you.

You took a look outside from the room. Yerin was studying at the living room.

"Yerin-ah, did Omma woke up yet or not?"

"Not yet. Why Unnie woke up so early?No responsibilities?" Yerin smiled while raising her eyebrows.

You bit your lip. You sat on the couch while looking at your dongsaeng that was so foucused on her favourite subject,Mathematics.

"Is it too easy?"

"Want to try?"

You shook head. You were not so great as Yerin.

"Yerin-ah, get me some water for awhile."

"Take it yourself. I'm busy right now."

You were sighing. You can't afford to get up. You lied on the couch then slept back.

Yerin didn't bother at her Unnie at all. She didn't realized on her Unnie's condition that was unwell. She even didn't realized that her Unnie was sleeping back. Too focused on her studying. Mrs. Kim suddenly came.

Mrs. Kim looked at the lifeless body lied down on the couch. She shook head when she saw her eldest daughter slept there. She then went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfasts and a little lunch box for you to bring at the campsite later.

"Yerin-ah, go wake up your Unnie. It's already daylight. She says that she wants to depart before lunch come."

"You wake her up,Omma. I'm busy."

"I just need some help from you. When you wants some help from people, maybe people don't wants to help you too. That when you will feel nervous!"

"Arasso Omma! I will go wake Unnie up." She closed the exercise book. She also saved the pencil and the eraser. She got closer to her Unnie then called for you harshly while shook your shoulder causing her Unnie woke up from sleep.

You went to the bathroom to wash up your face. You came into the room then woke up your husband that was still in his blanket.

You went to the kitchen leaving Baekhyun alone. In addition your husband have to prepare the clothes for the camp later. Last night, when you were busy folding some clothes and other stuffs, your husband was busy playing a video game with Hyemi.

"Omma, what did you cook?"

"Just fried rice. I already made sandwiches for you," said Mrs. Kim.

You nodded. You helped Omma prepared the breakfast on the table. Later your Appa will having a breakfast because he need to go to the school having an important meeting.

"Pour the drink,ppali. After breakfast go dress up. Depart early fast arrive," said Mrs. Kim.

You nodded.

When you wanted to come into the room to call your husband, you bumped with your Appa on his way to the dining table. That old man later gave the car key without talked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Yeoppeuda...!"

"It will be beautiful if you come helps us," said someone.

You shook head. You were running at the portray beach. The rocks that was located near the waterfall did.t make any problem for you. You sank your feets to the water.Cold. You screamed little then laughed while calling for your other chingus.

While your other chingus was busy setting up the camp and picked up some stuffs, you leaved them. You were so excited watching the beautyness of the recreational park. Fortunately you agreed to come. If you still insisted, surely you will regret this.

"Let her be. It's been a long time I watched her like that," said Chaewon.

True. Since you were being titled as wife, you didn't as happy as you were before. It's hard to see you laughs. It's hard to see you as happy as before.

"Yah Baek, did you bring the guitar?" asked D.O while taking his guitar out.

"I did. Mari already put it." Baekhyun searched for his guitar taht he brought. No. He scratched his head. He himself saw his wife put the guitar bag into the car with the their luggage. He rummaged inside the car. Then his eyes catched an object that he was searching located together with your luggage. "There it is."

They came back finishing the work. Still didn't know what to do with you. When it's already finished then they surveyed the surroundings.Meanwhile they can searched for some woods to make campfire when the night comes.

"My work is done. Now what?" asked Jungri.

"Find some woods. Take a look for Mari too." said Baekhyun. Once in awhile his eyes glanced searching for his wife's presence. Worried also that the presence suddenly dissapeared from his eyes.

"I didn't know that you were responsible." D.O tapped Baekhyun's shoulder. He was impressed seeing the new Baekhyun.

"It's already been my responsibilities," said Baekhyun.

"That was Mr. Kim's mandate for you. Mari wasn't anyone, your secret keeper also," said Suho.

"It's because she knew about my secret, there will be problems ahead," sighed Baekhyun.

"You have to be careful, don't let the problems comes in." Suho gave some encouragement spirit.

"The work has already done, the womens already hanged out at the seashore. I want to go too. Kaja!" D.O invited his 2 chingus to the sea.

Jungri and you were already at the sea. They already folded their jeans up to the knee.

Hyerin and Chaewon were putting the woods. Then they heading towards the sea also.

It's just Jungah that was still searching for the woods.

"Jungah-ah, there were already too much woods, let's play!" Suho stole the woods from Jungah's hands and throwed it near the other woods.

D.O was pulling Jungah to the seashore causing the girl screaming to let her go.

Baekhyun and Suho laughed when they saw Jungah trying hard to let her go.

D.O was innocent enough to do that. Even it will make the situation grew more exciting when teasing Jungah that she was afraid of water.

"Mari-ah, be careful! The rocks were slippery." Baekhyun reminded.

"Baek,don't worry... I will take care of her. I willing to fall for her," said Jungri while winked her eyes.

"If we take a bath, that will be great. Let's take bath?" invited Chaewon.

Suho pushed Chaewon out to the sea.

Totally wet. Chaewon's face already described how angry she was to Suho. She groaned furiously. She pulled Suho's feets until that guy also fall into the sea.

"Fun enough?" asked Chaewon.

"Even if you pulled me, everything you did were fun too," answered Suho.

"Just fall, I don't care about it. You guys go change clothes, we cook for the dinner," said Baekhyun while opening his shirt then jumped into the sea with his jean on.

The water splattered around your body causing his wife shut her eyes. Baekhyun swam closer to his wife then pulled you along with Jungri. But it's just you who fall into the sea, Jungri afford saving herself by holding onto the root of a tree that was creeped there. But she didn't get to save you.

"Bwoya?" You mad.

"Take a bath." Baekhyun was so excited splattered the water towards his wife's face.

You were mad. You swam closer to him then pushed his head into the water for awhile. Then you got away from him.You knew that guy must surely took a revenge. "Is it fun to take a bath?"

"Fun diving too." Baekhyun smiled naughtily to his wife, he pulled you and dived together.

When both of you got into the water, you deliberately pinched your husband until your body got loss from Baekhyun's grip. You were uncomfortable diving with that guy.

"What were you doing there in the water? Don't be too ert, we are stll bachelorette..." said Jungah that was already sat on the rock.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @Sakaigirl , @ragheeba , @yya_na , @mashi-mashi , @yana7576 AND @Shinhye-ssi FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^