Chapter 62

Yesterday Mistakes

Minhee and Hwayoung were so happy all along after they got into the your family's house. Their chingu's kids were so happy-go-lucky. The kids never disobeyed their mommy since they lived there for 2 days and 1 night. They even didn't cried. Always laughing with their mommy.

They didn't have any heart to leave this twins. The little ones were so positive. They understood the condition and the difficulties of their mother. When it's time time to leave, they just allowed it with just a message don't forget about them. Then they hugged their omma tightly with laughs.

"I'm gonna misses you,omma. Don't forget about me omma!" screamed Seolhyun and Seonwoo after you got into the car.

"Me too. Don't be naughty,okay?" You waved your hand to your kids. Without delayed you moved the car. You were worried that if you delayed the time, Seolhyun must be running to you. You understood Seolhyun, pretended to be calm but actually that little girl true feelings was not showed.

"So good, they didn't cried all along!" complimented Minhee.

"They are already used to it. Besides when they were babies they already cried a lot."

"Your kids were cute,Mari-ah. So cute. That Seolhyun is so a talkative person." Said Hwayoung that was still waving her hand towards the little kids.

When it's getting far from the hometown, Hwayoung sighed. She felt like she already knew all along with their chingu's kids.

Minhee shook her head when she saw Hwayoung always looking at her phone. Ever since they knew about the twins, there were a lots of photos and videos that Hwayoung could recorded. It's true that Hwayoung likes kids. She likes treating the little kids.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Where did you go?"

"I didn't go anywhere."

"Then why I didn't saw the car at the parking?"

You sighed. You sat on your bed. Your phone was still stucked at your ear. You didn't rest yet, but your husband were already called you. Considering that it was already 2 days you shut down your phone, you have to answer it no matter what. You tried to be calm and making sure that you didn't despite the talk. Although you were already nervous actually when you heard your husband's voice that was already escalated.

"My chingu borrowed it. Urgent. Don't be mad."

"Arasso. Then, why did you turned off the phone?"

"Maybe the battery went problem. On and off. Besides it's been days that this phone turned off by itself,oppa."

You lied down but you still can heard your husband's voice on the line. That guy went speechless for awhile, so as you.

"Do you want to change the phone?"

"Wae? You want to buy me the new one? If it's new i want it. If it's just chnaged between yours, I don't want it." It's been long time that you wanted to chnage your phone. Although it's still in good condition, but sometimes the phone of yours didn't functioned well.

"You're so demanding! Tomorrow night okay?"

"Arasso. Tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night it's just you and me."

The line got cut off.

You smiled relievedly. Fortunately your husband's anger was not long enough. You were hoping that their meeting for tomorrow night will not be causing another problem.