Chapter 56

Yesterday Mistakes

Baekhyun's last semester was already finished. After he perfectly finished his industrial training, now Baekhyun already finished his diploma level. Today, in the mid of August Baekhyun is officially a graduate. The convocation event was held at Seoul International Convention Centre along with his omma and appa.

You were daydreaming in the room. Although today is the weekend days, you still can't attended your husband's convocation event. That's fine, you already congratulated him sice in the  morning earlier. That guy was so happy. Tonight you will be meeting that guy to celebrate your husband's success.

Both of you attended a dinner with his omma and appa.

"If I can go to that event, it will be fun."

"What fun? It's not like you can enter," said Minhee.

The weather was quite cloudy causing you back lying on the bed. You were not cheerful. Envy because you can't go to that event. Of course your husband will have so much fun taking pictures with his chingus. Of course Yuna will be with your husband to take pictures.

"Why are you so gloomy?" asked Minhee.

"Nothing." You opened your book. Although you don't have any mood to read, but you were accidentally opened the book with the hope so that it can got avoided the bad things in your minds.

"Wow! That Yuna girl already uploaded her convocation photos," said Hwayoung while overlooking at her laptop.

"Her happy day, let her be..." said you. Your ears can't heard of Yuna anymore. Yuna's presence in Baekhyun's life was a little bit causing you dithered.

"Can't let her be. I can't. I can't. She took a picture with my crush!" Said Hwayoung,angry.

You quickly got up. Crush? As far as you knew Hwayoung's crush is Baekhyun. You wanted to see the picture. You climbed on your chingu's bed. So intimate. There were Baekhyun and Yuna were holding the same a bouquet of flowers. Not just one, but a lot. Most of the pictures were both of them.

"Why are your face was kinda startled? You must be jealous too,right? Right?" Hwayoung chuckled. Along 2 years knowing you, her heart was so strong indicating that her chingu have a feeling towards Baekhyun. She just didn't sure what kind of feeling.

"I didn't have time to be jealous with that Yuna girl. I just felt giddy looking at their pictures like this."

"Giddy? Giddy jealous,right?" Hwayoung and Minhee laughed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The diiner with omma and appa went perfectly fine. Just sometimes you wanted to avoid from talking with your husband. You were acting like you were calmed in front of omma and appa, but when your husband wanted to talk with you, you will answered him in a cold tone of voice.

Although the ordered food was your favourite food, but still didn't caught your appetite. You just a little to take your omma and appa's heart.You tried as you can to not offended your in laws.

"Mari-ah, you can add the rice." Realized that her daughter-in law was not adding the side dishes, Mrs. Byun in her poker face adding the rice and the side dishes to your plate.

You have to smile then finished the food.Although you don't have any appetite, you still gonna finished that.

"It's been a long time since we ate together," said Mr. Byun just to cheer up the situation.

"Just add more,appa. The food here is so good," added you just to give some respons to your father-in law.

Finished the dinner time, Mrs. Byun invited you to sleep at the homestay that they already rented. You have to agree with that woman's desire.

"Appa accidentally rented at this location. It's his intention to invite both of you came here tonight," said Mrs. Byun after they got into the house.

You leaned on the couch. Your mother-in law was already disappeared in the room to change her clothes. It's just appa and your husband were outside.

"Mari-ah, if you felt sleepy you can go to that room."

"In a moment,omma. I want to talk with you first." Said you while forming a smile to that woman.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The clock already indicating at 11 o'clock at night. Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun were already got into their room to take a rest. But their son and their daughter-in law were still in the living room. Both of them silent. Didn't know how to start the conversation.

Baekhyun sometimes looked at his wife's face that was pretending watching the televison focusedly. He wanted to speak up but he can't.

The remote control of television was being pressed by someone then television went shut down. You then put that remote on the table. You got up then heading to the room. You didn't want to be long there because you knew that your husband gonna asked something later. The suitable place was in the room because you were so confident that there will be bickering later.

You let the door unclosed. You grabbed the towel and got into the bathroom to wash your face and feet. Without changing the clothes, you got out and took a place on the bed. The door was already closed and your husband already waiting for you there.

"Why are you being like this?"

"How?"

"It's like you were angry to me."

"Aniyo." Didn't wanted to make this story went long, you hugged your husband's body that was lying beside you. Your angry feeling was already gone.

"You don't have any gifts for me?"

"I have. Congratulation,yeobo." You gave your husband a kiss at your husband's lips. You already prepared the gift for your husband but that gift was left at the college. At first you wanted to bring it along with you but you changed your mind.

"Gomawo."

"I'm sorry I can't go to your convo earlier."

"Gwenchana. Now you already here with me,right?"