Chapter 8

Yesterday Mistakes

kYour mood was not so good. Ever since you woke up from sleep you not even spoke up with anyone. You tried to avoid facing eye to ye to your in law and your husband. Before they managed to start talking with you, but immediately you stepped away seemed like there's another important thing. When you got bumped with your husband in the room, you pretended you was busy with your phone.

"Why? You was like a turtle who lost their eggs?"

"A turtle can lost their eggs. But not you!" disputed you without caring your mother-in law that was already nearby.

Baekhyun's face that was calmed changed abruptly to tensed one in a blink. The anger feeling was rose up in his heart. The volume of his wife's voices making him grew mad at you. 'How rude!' That was in his mind thought. If his mother was not here, he maybe slap his wife's face.

"Is it me or you was the husband that you wanted to dispute me so much?"

"It's because I'm just your wife that I have to dispute you. Just because I'm the wife here, you as the husband wanted to have some fun by dating another woman?" It was so loud sound.

Mrs. Byun immediately leave leaving her son and her daughter-in law. She was not brave enough to interrupt. Worried that this tiny matter will come up to big one. Let both of them solves this matter.

"Mari-ah what are you talking about?"

"Since when did you suddenly deaf?"

"Say it in a good way, Kim Mari. Don't forget who you are, who I am. Don't let my hand come interrupt!" Your dispution answered by in a same way. Baekhyun was no longer can hold up his feeling anymore.

Their eyes were met with each other. That sharp glares started to stab their eyes respectively.

You was not at all nervous in that staring game with your husband. "Use your hand! You was the husband, have a right to slap me."

Pang...! One slap was perched on Baekhyun's face making him startled. He cannot imagined that that thing was happened to him. He was been slapped by a woman. He was been slapped by his wife. A thing that he can't accepted with when he was been slapped by a woman who he called as his wife.'How rude!'

"But I was the one who slapped you first. You need a slap. Useless man!" added you, still letting your anger feeling.

"How rude you was!" disputed Baekhyun.

"It's you who was the rude one here!"

You was against me! Don't be an unrighteous wife." His hand was already lifted up and almost went to your face to get a revenge that girl's action towards him.

But from nowhere Mr. Byun came managed to hold Baekhyun's hand. Both of them were being spaced away. "Don't teach your wife like this. Woman mad in a right way."

"In right way Appa said? From the beginning we got married this woman always not respecting me. She was rude, Appa. I'm trying to be nice to her. The best Appa," Baekhyun groaned harshly.

"If you was good enough to me, why did you have to find your lover for you to express your feelings? What's the point for me as your wife? If all my private problem you told her, what do I have to keep my secret with?"Although Mr. Byun was there, you don't even care to him at all. Your languange was also you don't even care. You still wanted to angry at Baekhyun.

"What's your proof?"

"You wanted proof? Arasso I will give you proof about it." You came in to the room back for awhile and came back with Baekhyun's phone.

That guy's face was a little bit wrinkled.

Baekhyun didn't said anything instead of letting you continued her action.

"What's wrong with the phone, Mari-ah?" asked Mr. Byun politely.

"Your son was so mean to me. Although he doesn't like me, but he don't deserved to tell my matter to people. The most embarassing was he confided to Krystal, his lover." Your tears was already welled up. You gave the phone that was filled with some messages that already tore her heart apart.

Baekhyun shut his eyes. Now he knew, sure that his wife already read every messages that he sent to Krystal. He was in guilt. When he saw his father's impression that was already wrinkling looking to his phone, he was uncomfortable standing there.

"Baekhyun why did you do this? Are you conscious enough that you already been a husband to Mari, Krystal was no one to you," said Mr. Byun with soft voice.

"I'm..." His tongue got tied up. He cannot defended himself.

When he saw you, the guilt feeling was rose up in him. Tears already building up in his wife's edge of her eyes.

"I'm not in my intention to being rude to Baekhyun, but I cannot accepted this anymore. I don't mind if he he wanted to confided to his other chingus. But I cannot accepted if he chose Krystal."

"I was the one who was in fault. Give me some chances to straighten this problem."

"You was in the fault with Mari, not Appa." Mr. Byun leaving his son and his daughter-in law. He shook his head.

"Mari-ah..."

"I forgave you. You still my husband that I trust for although you made me like this. I don't mind what was you going to do after this. I can forget what have you done to mebecause I realized, that I'm not the selected one for you," expressed you.

Baekhyun sat on the couch. You already dissapeared into the room. Let her be alone.

He was sighing while leaning to the couch.

"Oh God, this was all my fault." said him alone.

"You go persuade her. Don't make any wrong step anymore. She need you to regaine her soul back..." persuaded Mrs. Byun.

"Mianhae, Omma!" said him with sad tone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @nurmuyassarah AND @Ellyzahara FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^