Chapter 20

Yesterday Mistakes

You already woke up early in the morning. You vomited again. You commuted to the bathroom many times causing you got exhausted. You husband still sleeping. You woke him up but still no respons from him. You still lying down on the couch at the living room.

You can't afford to get up anymore. Slowly your eyes were shutting down and you slept back. Maybe because of tiredness of vomiting always.

"Why Mari slept outside? It's cold here." Mr. Byun shocked to see his daughter-in law alone at the living room.

"Last night she slept inside the room. Did they fought?" Mrs. Byun hurriedly went to the bedroom then woke Baekhyun up that was still in his blanket.

"Ireona now! Yah Byun Baekhyun...!"

"What's all this about,Omma?" Baekhyun woke up from his sleep. He scratched his head. Ever since he opened up his eyes, he was looking for you.

"What were you looking for?" asked Mrs. Byun.

"Where is Mari,Omma?"  He walked down from the bed. He looked around. But his wife's presence still unseen.

As he remembered, last night you were sleeping with him in his hug after talking. But, when he woke up, you were not by his side.

"Mari was sleeping outside. Can you gives Mari a little bit of your attention? She's pregnant. In a couple of months, you will be studying away from her. Don't you have a pity on her?" 

"If this is the way on how you treating Mari, Appa thinks you better not going studying far away from her."

Baekhyun looked to his wife that was sleepin on the couch.

You woke up when you heard Mr. Byun's strict voice. You massaged your temple, then hurriedly went to the bedroom.

Baekhyun followed his wife. Once again you vomited. He felt sorry towards to his wife.

"Why you suddenly slept outside?" asked Baekhyun while his wife's back.

"I just wanted to vomit earlier. I really can't afford to go back to the bedroom so I sat on the couch, slept there. I already called you but you just didn't wanted to wake up."

Your words made Baekhyun felt guilty. Now he knew why his Appa and his Omma grew mad at him. He admitted that he was in fault. He's not been sensitive with you. "I'm sorry. I really really didn't realized it."

"Gwenchana. I knew that you were tired. I just vomited, nothing else." Answered you, still smiling to her husband.

Baekhyun leaded you out from the bathroom. But his wife still in weak condition.

"You lay down first, I'm gonna get the medicine?" Without being cared that his Appa and Omma being the observer since awhile ago, Baekhyun heading towards to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and medicine for his wife. He realized at his mistake. He always late to notice his mistake.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @vtaetaev FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^