Chapter 26

Yesterday Mistakes

Unconsciously, it’s about time for you to separate with your husband for awhile. Just the holiday time that can get unites them back. You let your husband go. He will make sure that he will come for their first child born day. But you reluctantly to being away with a man that he loves.

You leaned on to the wall. In a moment you will be alone with your in-laws. Both of your in-laws went to sent Baekhyun for the check in. You? Earlier you don’t wanted to follow them. You wanted that guy went to the campus without you. In addition you and your husband have decided not to make everyone at the campus knew that Baekhyun already have a wife.

“Are you sure you don’t wants to send me?”

Your husband’s question made you answered with a nod. You sent him just by the door. It’s already adequate for you. It’s enough for made you in tears. It’s too many things that lingered around your mind. “You can’t forget about me,okay?”

“How come I will forget about you?”

“Just…”

Your body was been hugged.

“I promises I will call you everyday. If I can’t call you, I will messages you,” whispered Baekhyun to your ear.

“If you don’t call me, I will call you.”

You spent a long time with your husband.

“Don’t be sad. Take care. If you misses me, hold this heart…” said Baekhyun while touching the heart chain at his wife’s neck.

“Arasso. Kaja, pity to Appa and Omma waiting for you.” You pulled your husband’s hands out from the room. The destination was too far, if they late to depart, they will be late to arrive. You were preparing to wave hands saying goodbye to your husband.

“We depart now.”

“It’s already evening, we want to find a hotel later. Don’t you worry,” said Mr. Kim that was also there.

“We depart first. Mari-ah, be careful,” ordered Mr. Byun.

“If you afraid, follow Appa go home. Tomorrow Appa and Omma will pick you up.”

You just grinned. You already promised to your husband, you will stay here until he comes back.

“Be careful.” Ordered you to your husband.

“I will go first. Take care! Saranghae.”

With that word, both of them got separated for awhile for the sake of future.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Mari-ah, did early marriage is a fun thing? I think I want to have an early marriage too. Seeing unnie with Baekhyun oppa was the best example. So sweet.”

You laughed.

“If you wants to have an early marriage, don’t be like me. If you can, let it be conventional. That’s enough for unnie to make this family went shame.”

Yerin was looking at her unnie where you were folding some clothes. She knew that behind your face, there were a lots mystery stories that she can’t expected.

“Don’t be too emotional,unnie. It’s not your fault. Appa also knew about this. But what can we do, it’s not appa that caught unnie.”

“It’s already happened. Already worked out. Maybe it’s your fortune.”

Both of you laughed.

“After this unnie have to hug a pillow.”

“You came here to sleep with unnie, unnie can hugs you. From hugging a pillow, it will be better if I hug my dongsaeng,right? It’s not like always I will hug you. You want?” said you while chuckling.

Yerin shook her head and laughed

“Unnie, where do you want to sleep?” asked Yerin.

“My room. Wae?”

“I’m shy. That was bride room.”

“So forge.”

Your phone was ringing. You went to pick up the phone.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. Asleep already? I told omma to call you first earlier becausei have stomachache. You didn’t mad,aren’t you?”

You smiled. You sat on the bed before talking.

Yerin pouted when she saw her unnie was grinning  while talking on the phone. She knew that her brother-in law was calling  her unnie.

“Aniyo. Omma already told me earlier. What were doing at this time? Tomorrow you will wake up early.”

“Aniyo. Of course omma will wake me up. The most important thing I can talked to you. I misses you.”

Your heart was fluttering.

“Misses me a lot or just a little?”

“A lot too much. Too too much. Do you misses me?”

“Of course.” You said in a low tone. You were whispering.

“A lot or just a little?”

“A lot. More than you misses me.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Can’t believed that unnie is a sweet person.”

“I thought you already sleeping.”

“Unnie, do you loves him like you have bestfriend thingy with him or you loves him like you loves him as your love life?”

“My love for him was never changed but since I was pregnant, making me loves him more.”

“Why did unnie flirting with Baekhyun oppa for that Krystal girl? Why unnie flirting for not yourself?”

You sighed. You didn’t likes when you heard the name of Krystal.

“Because unnie and Baekhyun at that time were just a chingu.”

“But my chingus said that unnie and Baekhyun oppa were matched together. They like seeing both of you together.”

“That’s enough. Let’s sleep!” You gave the blanket to your dongsaeng. You turned off the lights.

“Unnie, being away like this, don’t you missed him?”

“Molla. We will see it in a couple of days, if I misses him or not.”

“Huh, even now unnie already missed him…!”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yerin’s sleeping was being disturbed. He turned around facing you, but you were not there. Yerin got up and scratched her head. She got down the bed and heading to the door that was unclosed. Searching for her unnie.

After she opened the door, she steeped in the dark searching for her unnie. But her feet stopped when she saw her unnie at the living room. She cocked her ears to hear her unnie was talking on the phone.

“Oppa, don’t be ridiculous.”

Yerin was excited wanted to know what her brother-in law was talking, but what can she do, it’s just telephone conversation.

Yerin just smiled.

“Oppa don’t talks like that.”

Yerin bit her lips. Yerinn already thought negatively. She shook her head.

“Oppa, go to sleep. It’s already been 2 hours. Arrasso, nado saranghae. Jaljayo,oppa!”

When Yerin saw you was already done talking on the phone, she was running to the room and pretending asleep.

“Yerin-ah…”

Yerin didn’t gave any respons. She was closing her eyes as she was sleeping.

“Goodnight,Yerin.”

A goodnight kiss was gave to Yerin by you making Yerin went startled. Suddenly she felt like she was been in love by someone.

'Unnie, mianhae if I always picks up fight with unnie,' whispered Yerin in her mind. Her tears were already flowing. She wiped her tears, didn’t want to cry anymore. She changed her position, she turned her body until she was hugging you.

You didn’t sleep yet. You smiled when you saw Yerin’s action.

“Unnie loves you since you were in omma’s womb.” Once again Yerin’s forehead was been kissed by you.

This time Yerin saved her tears. She didn’t want any tears to come out.

“I love you,too unnie.” Whispered Yerin.