Chapter 18

Yesterday Mistakes

"You already can walked? You felt hurt anywhere? Are your wounds already dried yet or not?" asked Chaewon respectively.

You nodded. It's been days that you already went home. The wounds on your body were already recovered. Once in awhile you felt itchy when you moved too much. Your mother-in law always watching your movement if something ever happened to you. In addition you already have a creature inside your stoamch. Of course your mother-in law worried about your healthiness.

"You better don't move too much," said Chaewon.

"I will moves when I need to. Don't worry. I can takes care of myself,"

"That why you always having a headache,right? It's because the baby will comes. It's kinda weird that you almost being a Sleeping Beauty when we camping. Why I didn't noticed of that?" said Jungah while grinning.

"I also didn't expected it. I was not thinking about that at all. What I knew was I'm having a headache." said you.

"Can't wait to see your baby. Omma and Appa were both handsome and cute. It must be cute." said Chaewon.

Your pregnancy was already in 3 months old.

Ever since you knew that you were pregnant, you kept praying that your pregnancy would be in health and safe condition. You even spent your time by reading books about pregnancy.

"Six more months to go. Be patient," said you.

"When you wants to give birth soon, make sure that I get to know first. I want to be the first to say welcome to your baby," said Chaewon.

They laughed.

"How about your study?" asked Jungri.

You shook your head. You also grew confused about it.

"Let Baekhyun go study first. I will study later." You tried thinked positively in front of your chingus.

"That's right. Let's finish your abstinence first. Take care of the child for awhile. What's wrong being a junior?" said Jungah.

"I made some fried noodles. Mari said that there will be many peoples coming,so I make a little bit more enough. Are there more to come?" asked Mrs.Byun while preparing for the foods.

Jungri ,Chaewon and Jungah nodded while smiling. They still waiting for Hyerin to come because she have something to do.Suho and D.O will coming right after Baekhyun arrived at home.

"They will come in any minutes," answered Chaewon.

"Immo,let's eat together," said Jungri.

Mrs.Byun just smiled then prepared the foods and the drinks for the guests.

Seeing her daughter-in law was happy, she's also happy.

"Eat up. I want to go to the next house. They were having an event tonight. So, I wants to help a little bit." said Mrs. Byun.

"It's just gave you troublesome. Gomawo immo."

Mrs.Byun dissapeared to the kitchen.

You and your other chingus continued talking while enjoying the meals that were already prepared.

"Your mother-in law is such a hardworking woman," said Jungri.

"That's why I'm getting fatter. Don't know what will my body turned after 2 months later," said you while pouring some drinks to your chingus.

"You're just fatter because of one reason. After you gives birth, make sure you slims back your body," said Jungri.

In about 6 o'clock in the evening, Baekhyun came back home from his samchon's garden. Ever since he became your husband, he sometimes went to the garden to help his samchon. So he will get some money although it's not too much.

"The modern farmer already came back home," said Chaewon.

"When did you came? Mian I'm late. Suddenly there's someone came to send the poison. Have to wait for awhile." Baekhyun sat beside his wife. His face was sweaty.

He also seemed uncomfortable because he felt pain at his feet part which was from the accident. He massaged it slowly.

"Wae?See, you did the heavy work again. I already told you that your feet didn't went well yet, but still you still with your stubbornness,"said you.

Actually you were felt bad towards your husband's pain.

"It's just felt itchy," answered Baekhyun.

"Take care of yourself, if you were in sickness, who will takes care of Mari?"said Jungri.

"What Jungri's said were true. Just took your hardworking trait in a right place,Baek!" added Suho that just spoke up after eating silently the fried noodles.

Baekhyun nodded while gulping the drink.

"I did all of this for Mari and the baby."