Chapter 32

Yesterday Mistakes

After you got out from the hospital, you spent a lot of time searching the internet. You were not as hardworking as it was. You rarely went to the kitchen. After you got ordered not to do anything, you agreed to it. Even at dinner time, sleep time and wake up time you were being observed.

Mr. Kim’s laptop already been yours unofficially. He was willing to give the laptop to his daughter purely because he didn’t wanted you to be bored. He didn’t cared that his daughter will searching the internet until the bills got increased or whatever. As long as his daughter willing to hear him.

On Thursday, Baekhyun will logging in onto his SNS account. Nut since in the morning that guy was gone. That’s just only Jungah and Hyerin were there. Once in awhile Suho will with his lame jokes. The last time that you heard about that guy’s voice was when in the hospital. Bored. You closed the computer then you saved it back. You stepped out from the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

Your ears got caught with one voice. You thought it was a guy. You didn’t went to the kitchen as you planned but instead of you went to the front door. You opened the door.

“Hi…” Baekhyun smiled at the front door while carrying a bag.

You didn’t believed in your own eyes. You looked at the face for a long time. You blinked your eyes for many times but still your husband’s face was still there. That guy was still smiling in front door without doing any action.

“Oppa?”

“Yes,I am. Wae, can’t believes it?”

The door was opened widely. Yes, you were looking at your husband. You kissed your husband’s hand. Their hands were not uncoupled yet. Their eyes met with each other.

“Why you didn’t said  that you wanted to come home?”

“I wanted to make a surprise.”

Your cheek were being kissed by him. Then that guy opened the shoes then stepped inside the house. You still stood in front door. You closed your eyes, you were hoping that when you opened your eyes you still can see your husband. You closed the door and turned. Baekhyun was right in the back of yours. Your throbbing were getting worsen. You were depressed.

“Oppa…”

“Firstly I want to apologize to you because I don’t sensitive with your desires. Then I want to say, I really misses you so much.”

That guy hugged you.

“I’m sorry too.”

“You’re always saying sorry. To me you’re not sorry at all. Once, now and forever,” answered Baekhyun in whispering mode.

You were lost in your husband’s hug until both you didn’t noticed that your dongsaeng was there watching their lovey-dovey scene.

Hyemi smiled when she saw her unnie and her brother-in law. Her presence from the kitchen really in quiet mode. She didn’t voiced out. That couple soon realized with her presence after she was uncoincidentally hiccupped.

“Hyemi-ah, did you misses me?” Baekhyun let go of his hug. He went to the little girl that was shy when being commented like that.

Hyemi was awkward when that guy was going closer to her. Maybe because they didn’t met for a long time. Fortunately her unnie gave her hands and called her to go closer.

“Hyemi, are you shy?” asked you.

Hemi came up to her unnie then shook hands with Baekhyun. After she shookmhands with Baekhyun, she let go of it. She wanted to run away but Baekhyun was quick enough to grab her hand.

“Where do you wants to go? I want to give you something.”

“What is it?”

Baekhyun took out something from his bag. What else if not the favourite chocolate that she likes.

Unexpectedly, Hyemi raised her eyebrows to her brother-in law while taking the chocolate. She said ‘thank you’ before running to the kitchen searching for her omma. She was screaming informing her omma that she got a chocolate.

“And this is for you,wifey.”

One kiss got to your lips before that guy ran inside to their room. You went speechless. She was happy. Slowly you followed your husband’s steps. But you still didn’t believed that your husband were here now. It was like a dream.

“Mian, the bed was a little bit messy.”

“If both of us sit here for awhile, it will get messy too.”

You sat beside him on the bed.

“Did you came here directly?”

“Wae? I know that you were here because omma told me.”

“You didn’t mad?”

Baekhyun shook his head. It was supposed to be he got mad but what happened to his wife really made go sad. His omma already told him about what happened. He should takes care of his wife’s emotion.

“Jagiya, can you get me some water?”

“Arasso.” As a wife, you agreed.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Why is my wife really sensitive? Hyemi didn’t understand at all but you already sulking.”

Your husband’s question was not answered by you but instead of you just shrugged. The laptop already starting.

Baekhyun sat beside his wife. Then he took out his phone then took some photos of both of you without being noticed by his wife. Then he uploaded the pictures to his SNS account that own by both of them. Coincidentally you were in that account too.

“I didn’t opened this account for a long time,oppa. I always opens my own account.”

“Gwenchana. I always came in to update this account. See, there are new pictures,right? Just uploaded it. Still warm,” said Baekhyun while winked his eyes.

You were confused when you saw the pictures. You never saw this pictures. You never took a pictorial with this kind of facial expression. You looked at your husband which was already smiling. You pinched your husband’s arm.

“What kind of this images?”

“Why not. It’s beautiful,okay. It’s natural.”

Baekhyun laughs were already been heard.

You were pouting. You laughed too when you saw your husband was laughing too.

“I misses your laugh.”

“I misses your smile. Why it’s so hard you want to smile now?”

You looked at your husband. Then you kissed his cheek. Then you gripped his hands.