Chapter 63

Yesterday Mistakes

"You wanted to go out with Yuna?" commented Minseok.

"She came home to her parents's house. I didn't bring the motorcycle, if you want you can uses it. My chingu will pick me up later."

At the 8 o'clock at night, Baekhyun was a little bit busy with his phone then he also in busy dressing himself up like he was going out with his girlfriend. As usual, he will be going out with Yuna, he must dressed in attire neatly and sprayed some perfume. After getting more increased in his age, he was getting more handsome. Minseok was son confident with that statement because it's not just him that realized that statement.

"You were so handsome differently tonight, I thought you wanted to go out with Yuna, your favourite lover."

"If I wanted to go out with someone else I have to be handsome too."

Minseok was laughing while doing his task. He shook his head.

"Which girlfriend that you want to go out tonight?"

"Let it be secret. I just want to go the phone store. Checking out the new handphone."

Minseok just nodded. He really wanted to know who is the mystery woman that always went out with Baekhyun. But everytime he snooped on it trying to find himselves the answer, there were always some obstacles that was coming.

"I'll go first. If I late later, maybe my lover would be sulking. Don't you worry about me." Answered Baekhyun while smiling.

Baekhyun was running and disappeared from his chingu's eyes. Minseok was already doing his job. He was so lazy to interupt his chingu's matter. Although they were already being a bestfriend, but he knew that Baekhyun was keeping a secret from him. He was so confident it must be related with woman. Maybe that guy have someone else beside Yuna.

Minseok always noticed the changes from his chingu when he went out with his mystery woman.

"Baek-ah, if I don't have any work right now, I'll surely spying on you tonight."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After they got in the phone store, you were hugging yourselves. You were in cold. You were just followed your husband's steps that was from the back of him. Sometimes you were sighing. Your husband were already walking fast in front like he didn't cared about you. Ever since in the car, they just talked a few words only. The most of it they just silent themselves and just hearing the music from the radio.

Tonight their meeting was a little bit boring. You were so mad at this guy when you were being treated like this. You just wanted some attentions from your husband. But it was all a dream. Your husband didn't concerned at you at all. It was like nothing happened.

"Jagiya, why are you so late in walking?"

"Nothing." You were startled when you almost bumped with your husband in front of you. You just smiled. But you still hugging yourselves like earlier.

Baekhyun shook his head then he hugged his wife. "Why you didn't wore my jacket if you were cold?"

"If I wore your jacket it will be not too warm, if you hug me then I'll be warm. You can hug me."

Baekhyun laughed. He hugged his wife's body then they continued their destination to the store that was selling the phone.

You just smiled. Finally your husband understood your desire.

"What kind of phone that you like?"

"Using your money or my money?"

"My money. Because It's been a long time that I collected the money to buy the new phone to both of us," said Baekhyun. He pinched your nose sweetly while smiling.

Your hand was already lingered around Baekhyun's waist.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After they bought the phones, they straightforwardly went out from the store and tried to find a place to eat dinner.

"Oppa, gomawo." After they got into the car, you said thank you with a kiss on your husband's cheek.

Baekhyun just smiled. Although it's not the first gifts for his wife, but you already appreaciated your husband's gift. The most important thing was he was so happy to see his wife smiling like this. He was so happy to see his wife's sincere smile.

"If we eat, it will be gonna late. You will sleeping with me tonight okay? Tomorrow you don't have morning classes,right?"

"Yup. Arasso."