Chapter 33

Yesterday Mistakes

The dawn awake Baekhyun up. The lights were . He wanted to wake his wife up but when he saw his wife was sleeping peacefully, he didn’t have no heart. He let the lights awake his wife up itself. He stared at your face. He smiled.

Once in awhile your eyes were moving. Maybe because of the lights. Baekhyun still smiling staring at your face. During his being a husband to his wife, he never  looked at this face like right now. He knew that his wife is pretty, but he didn’t know where the beauty was stored.

“Jagiya, ireona. It’s already dawn.” He whispered to his wife’s ear.

“Just 5 more minutes.” He whisperedly saying ‘okay’ to your ear, and he kissed your cheek. You were back closing your eyes again. Still sleepy. It was almost 2 A.M they were still laughing yesterday night. They were also on their SNS account until 2 A.M. they were too sleepy until they didn’t realized that the laptop was still on mode.

Before he went to the bathroom, Baekhyun previously turned the laptop off first. Then he stored it in the bag again and put it at safer place. Then he took the towel and heading toward the bathroom.

Baekhyun’s phone was ringing. You opened your eyes, your hands searching for the phone on the table. Her hands grabbed the phone that was still ringing. Without thinking, you answered the call from unknown person.

“Hey,Baek, where did you stored the keys? I searched in the shoes but it’s not here?”

“Baek? Byun Baekhyun? He is in the toilet. He will call you later.”

“Who is this?”

You were awakened. If you didn’t answered this call… there’s no way that you wanted to admit as Baekhyun’s wife.

“His cousin. He charged his phone near my room last night.” You quickly cut off the line. You didn’t answered any calls from your husband’s phone anymore except if omma and appa name was on the screen. You came down from the bed and quickly gulped a mineral water that was already in the room.

“Are you dreaming? Here’s the towel.”

After you washed up yourself, you found Baekhyun on the bed.

 “I think I want to continue sleeping for awhile. So sleepy.”

You nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Oppa, are you not enough sleeping? It’s already daylight.” You played your fingers to Baekhyun’s ears. It’s really hard to wake up your husband if he’s sleeping after the dawn. But that’s okay, nobody was at home at this moment. So you didn’t have to rush to wake your husband up. This guy was still tired. Ever since last night, he have no chance to rest.

When your husband was in good sleeping, you took this chance to look at his face. You smiled at yourself.

Once upon a time, you will be at the soccer field to be the cheerleader of the soccer team at your school. You always be screaming mad at this guy outside the field when he failed scored a goal.

“This footballer guy already been my husband…” whispered yourself.

You went silent. Your husband already opened his eyes while looking naughtily at you. You pulled your hands that on Baekhyun’s chest. She must gonna be caught if you didn’t reacts right now. You quickly changed your position.

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep while yawning.

“Oh, are you pretending to sleep?”

“I’m hungry,yeobo. Is there any foods here or you just want me to eat fresh foods?”

You came down from the bed. You shook your head because of two reasons. First, there was no foods here, they had to go to the kitchen first. Second, because you understood what was the meaning behind the fresh foods that he was talking about. Your husband’s eyebrows were lifting up causing you quickly ran away. You knew what your husband’s meaning.

“It’s already 11 o’clock in the morning,oppa. Ireona ppali, we go eat. Omma already cooked fried rice.”

“Fried rice? So tasty. If I eat together with my wife it will so more tasty.” Baekhyun followed his wife to the dining table. He was really confident that his wife already woke up before he does. Maybe his wife was also preparing the breakfast.

“Do you want to come back at your omma’s house today?” asked you.

“We go eat dinner at my omma’s house,okay?” Baekhyun asked.

“Just dinner?”

Baekhyun nodded. It’s really his intention to just eat dinner there. He didn’t wanted you to feel bored when going home there. He wanted his wife stayed with your dongsaengs so that you have accompany to talk with.

“If like that we sleep there until you came back from the college.”

“I want to live with omma. But I don’t want to give troublesome to omma,” expressed you.

“I understand. Omma will understand too.” Answered Baekhyun in persuading tone.

____________________________________________________________________________

It’s been a long time you didn’t enjoyed the sleeping time in this room. Missed. While your husband was still here you will spending you time with him. In addition, you already missed wanted to eat your mother-in law’s cooking. Tonight Mrs. Byun cooked something special for the night. In the evening when both of you arrived, you still afford to help the woman.

“Why are you dreaming?”

“Reminds about you.”

“I want to make sweet moments with in that morning earlier, but you don’t wanted. When the night comes, now you remembered about me?”

You pouted. You were sitting on the bed. Your stomach got bigger causing you to easily in tired. You likes being sit or lied down proportionately standing and walking. Once ago, you only looked and heard your omma complaining this and that when she was pregnant, now you yourself already felt it. This is your omma’s condition when she was pregnant with for 9 months.

“You wanted to make some sweet moments at that time? Are you being ridiculous or what?”

Baekhyun laughed. He hugged his wife’s shoulders. He put his head on your shoulder while wringing your hands. He observed his wife’s hands, the wedding ring still stucked on your finger. Then his eyes went to his wife’s neck. Searching for the chain that he gave to you. He smiled when he saw that gift still on your neck.

“Your neck really looks fluffy.”

“Just say that you wanted to do spot check if I wear that chain or not.” You pulled out the chain from its place. You showed the chain to your husband. Ever since you wore that chain, you were never took out the chain from your neck. You still remembers Baekhyun’s order when he wore that chain to you ago.

“I already saw it. Don’t take it out. Remembers my order.”

“I will not take it out, oppa. I still remembers your order.”

That guy smiled. He was hoping that his first gift will be keep until the end of their lives. He was hoping that their match will be longing. Maybe he is not perfect as a husband, but he was closer getting to understand the meaning of a husband. He even learning to increase his knowledge relating the family institution.

“Is the baby fine?”

“The baby is fine.”