Chapter 41

Yesterday Mistakes

The presence from Byun Seonwoo Adam and Byun Seolhyun Eve had made you always smiling. Ever since you saw your twins, you were really excited about it. When you heard your twins voices, you will surely quickly looked in the cradles.

Baekhyun was also more spending his time with his wife and his twins. It's been a week, he had made some burden of yours went ease. After he had been taught by his omma, it will take him any minutes to solve it. He didn't that woman's help anymore. The twins were also didn't have any behaviour when their omma and appa were there. "Jagiya, I want to go to the kitchen. Do you want anything?"

"Nothing. Eh, there is! Can you heat some water?" You were smiling when you saw your husband that was always spending his time with you. There were a few weeks left before that guy checked in for new semester.

"Why are you smiling? Are you trying to seduce me?" Baekhyun lifted his eyebrows.

"If I wanted to seduce, what will you do? Can't I seduced my own husband?"

Baekhyun laughed in front of the door. He was running to the kitchen.

Mrs. Byun just smiled when she saw her son. Although he already been a father of two, he still is the same. But you looked likes more matured after being a mother of two. Her adolescence was already gone with time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm really gone mad with these twins. Their cuteness are different. Their name are too long, what are we gonna call them? Do you want me to call them Boy and Girl, or what?" asked Jungah that was playing with the twins.

The first time when she saw was when she saw the small faces of them when they got born. When she was informed by Jungri, Jungah was screaming like she was the one whose getting the parenthood. She was excited when she got that happy news. The birth of the twins made her cancelled all her activities that were not important. She was unpatient wanted to see the kids.

"We have decided to call them Seonwoo and Seolhyun. Right yeobo?" said Baekhyun.

"Nae. Seonwoo and Seolhyun." You nodded while smiling. When they called the twins with names, it was like there was evenness between them.

"Seonwoo and Seolhyun are so cute. Aunt Jungah is like want to borrow them for awhile. Can I?" Slowly Jungah took Seonwoo from her chingu's lap. She was carefully carried him.

"If Aunt Jungah want, she have to gives birth herself," said Hyerin.

"How Aunt Jungah want to gives birth, I don't married yet," answered Jungah.

"Uncle Suho is there, asks him to get him to woo you quickly." You laughed. You remembered about Suho. If Suho was here, it will sure more chaotic.

"You think our omma and appa gonna approve to that?" answered Jungah while kissing the twins's cheek.

"Oh, so you have a heart to get married quickly? Later I will asks him to propose to your omma and appa to they can give you green light if Suho want to propose to you."

"Don't be ridiculous."