Chapter 73

Yesterday Mistakes

You weren't sympathize at all. You also didn't felt guilty at all. You even accepted the new without giving any reaction at all. Although you were a little bit shocked, but you were as if didn't mind with that accident. Even today after a week you spent your mid-semester break, you gracefully went back to Seoul. Your presence at the college had made Minseok went shocked.

In a glimpse, Minseok looked at you that was stepping inside the cafetaria. He was running to catch that woman. Although it's just today that he received the news about the accident of his chingu, he was obviously confused when he looked at you being here. When Yuna received the news about Baekhyun being on the accident, she quickly went to the hometown of that guy.

"Mari, what are you doing here?"

"The holiday had ended already."

"But Baek..."

Minseok didn't finished his words, you already shrugged and went away leaving the cafetaria without turning and your steps were fast enough heading to the college. Maybe you didn't wanted Minseok to catch you causing you to choose the college.

Minseok sighed. Although Baekhyun still lying down unconsciously at the hospital, you didn't cared at all. You even went to the campus with your poker face on and attended the class as if nothing happened. When all this time you tried to be closer with your husband, but now it's evrything.

Minseok's doubted that after Baekhyun met with his wife at the parking lot it was everything settled, but instead of there was horrible thing happened. That kind of horrible thing didn't came up to his mind at all.

"Did Luna followed Yuna visiting Baek?" asked Minseok alone. He took out his phone and tried to call Luna. After you got into the hospital you had the miscarriage, they always taking each other.There were too many secrets that they held onto about this couple.

"You don't have to call. I'm already here." Luna already in front Minseok.

Minseok smiled. Actually Luna didn't followed Yuna.

"I thought you were following Yuna."

"I'm lazy to follow her around always. Later Mari will get mad with me because I'm following her around."

"I just met with Mari."

Luna wondered why you were here when your husband was in the hospital.

"Is Baekhyun okay?"

"He's really okay."

"Really okay? I saw Yuna was like a crazy person when she got to know earlier."

Luna shrugged. Minseok invited Luna to walk with him together. He wanted a drink with Luna when both of them didn't have any class.

"Let's go visiting Baek at this weekends? I'll treating everything."

"Arasso. I wan to see their twins so much."