Chapter 72

Yesterday Mistakes

"Mari, just go."

You shook your head once again. Still stubborn. This time you were so confident with your decision. No matter what happened, you didn't wanted turned around. Your heart was already hurt that never been cured. A broken heart heart still bleed. The night where you came home, your omma accidentally woke up from her sleep. After you looked at her face, you sobbed. Then you told the whole story to your omma. You expressed your feeling to your omma until both of them were crying together.

"You're still his wife," said Mr. Kim.

"Appa, I'm sorry if what I say is a little bit harsh. I'm already lose my heart. If he dies already I will not cry for him."

Mr. Kim was so shocked to hear his daughter's answer. He didn't have any energy to persuade his daughter that was already broken hearted. He wanted to mad at you, but her daughter was not a little kid anymore. He wanted to scream at you, but he thought that you were already tired with his screamness. It's just his own daughter that can persuade herselves.

"Pity to omma,Mari-ah. Just go..." persuade Mrs. Kim.

"You're gonna change my stance,omma. I'm sorry. Don't persuade me not to mention forces me. Please omma, don't say anything anymore," said you then locked yourselves in the room.

Mrs. Kim already tired from persuading her eldest daughter, but you didn't opened your heart at all.

You were really changed.

"How can we do,yeobo?"

"Let her calm herself down first. We move first. I don't know if Mrs. Byun already eaten or not." Answered Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim brought then foods that was already packed so that she can bring to the hospital.

3 days ago, they always went back and forth to the hospital. Bringing for Mrs. Byun and Mr. Byun that was 3 days being there accompanying Baekhyun that was on accident. Although the 3 days already gone, that guy still went unconscious.

When Mr. Kim got the phone call from Mr. Byun that was informing them about the accident that was into their son-in law, he was reading a newspaper at home after he tiredly asking at his daughter why you have to go home alone by yourselves. It was shocking for him when he got the call. He was more shocked when his son-in law that was situated at the ICU ward.

"Mrs. Byun will be offended later,yeobo."

"I don't know what to do anymore."

Mr. Kim released a big sigh, trying to find a solution to this problem.

"Let's not talking about this. Let Baek conscious first."

"Arasso."