Chapter 65

Yesterday Mistakes

You were sobbing. Your tears already flowed at your cheek without you noticed. You were crying. In a blink of an eye your happiness were gone just like that. Your heart were in pain when you saw it at your own eyes. You almost sat down when you saw the lovely act at that couple. The scene of feeding each other in the restaurant causing your feet went rigid, can't moved it.

Minhee that was coincidentally accompanying you to buy some books also in shocked to that intimacy. She went awry. It must be hurt when someone saw the guy that was called to be yopur husband already feeding each other with a starnger woman. She didn't expected to see this drama.

"Let's go home." Minhee pulled your hand leaving the store. That's enough for the drama to be seen at once. The tears that was suddenly flowing making the people surround both of you looking at you weirdly.

After you saw Baekhyun with Yuna, you were crying unstoppingly. You didn't uttered any wors from your mouth. You went speechless. It's just the tears that was telling that you were in sad. It's just the tears indicating that your heart were in pain.

"Mari-ah, it's been 7 hours already that you were crying," said Minhee.

"Enough already. Just eat a little okay? You didn't eat anything this whole day." Hwayoung already persuading you.

You just shook your head. You lied down and closed your face with a pillow. You can't think anything because you were still remembering the intimacy of your husband with Yuna. All this while You didn't even think that you can bumped with that couple. Hearing all those gossips already made you hurt, now you already saw it by yourselves.

Minhee and Hwayoung shook their head. Considering it's already midnight, they have to eat first the food that was already in packed. They put your food on the table for you to eat later.

"Later you eat,okay? The food is already on the table." Said Hwayoung more.

Still in your own world. You were still hiding your face under the pillow. Your tears already flowed fastly and even the pillow already wet because of your own tears. It's just the phone that you held hoping that someone gonna called you. Of course someone that was truely concerned about you.

"Tired from crying causing you to sleep. Minhee and Hwayoung sympathized to see their chingu. They wanted to call Baekhyun and told him that his wife was in hurt looking at his act towards Yuna. But they can't acted like that.

"Mari will get hungry later..."