Chapter 27

Yesterday Mistakes

It’s been a month that Baekhyun didn’t met with his wife. Only e-mail and calls that can being the connector between you and Baekhyun. Almost every night that guy calls to his wife. Everytime when they online, it surely takes a long time to tell stories about his life cycle without his special person in his heart. Sometimes through e-mail, he will sends his photos and his places.

The first he was here were the moments that was really hard for him to proceed. In 5 days, he didn’t listened her voices not to mention seeing his wife’s face. Fortunately there was a photo of you that he took without you noticed.

“Baek, reminds about your girlfriend at the village? You’re like a corpse!” countered his roommate while laughing.

“What if I reminds about her? Can’t i?”

His roommate pouted. He knew that Baekhyun already have a lover. Since the first day he already knew that matter. He even heard about that guy’s conversation on the phone. Eventhough he didn’t sure who was calling to that guy, but he knew it because the way Baekhyun talks was different like always. His voices was more gentle and his smile was looking different.

“Let me take a look at your girlfriend, is she more beautiful than my girlfriend?”

Baekhyun laughed. Although it’s been a month that Baekhyun knew Minseok, he already knew that guy’s traits.

“My girlfriend is not comparable with your girlfriend.” A piece of photo size 3R that Baekhyun held earlier included in the book then stored into the bag. Hiding his lover. It’s impossible for him to show this photo to the guy in front of him.

Baekhyun took the towel then leave his chingu in the room. It’s about time for him to wash up. In a moment he will attends a lecture.

“I’m going to shower first,” added Baekhyun.

After Baekhyun come into the bathroom, Minseok opened the bag and took out the book that was the safe place of the photo that his chingu looked just now. Carefully he took out the book.

“If you don’t want to show to me, I will take it by myself.” Said Minseok alone. The photo of you that was in green top shirt was being by Minseok. He scratched his head while chuckling himself. Then he stored the photo back to its place. He lied down and sighed.

“She’s pretty. Baek is really good in finding a girlfriend.” Minseok asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The clock in his hand indicating that it was 8 o’clock in the night. Baekhyun was running heading to his class that was located behind the building. With only his light blue jacket with ed finishedly. He was accidentally bumped with someone until closely making she nearly fell. Fortunately he got in pulled up the body. “Mian, I was running time.”

“You…”

After Baekhyun apologized, he leave that place witout any feeling of guilty. He will get a detention if he late. It’s better if he leave that peron that he just bumped.

“Damn it. He just leave like that?”

“He knew that you just want to bump him.”

Baekhyun that disappeared was being glanced by the girl like having a revenge. She then pulled her chingus to the cafeteria.

“Jang Yuna, just relax. He just late. Tomorrow maybe he will be flirting with you…”

Yuna groaned. This is her first time that guy wasn’t gave any respons to her. It’s been a long time she observed that guy.

“Hello, this is Jang Yuna, okay! You all made me gone mad. Fortunately that cute guy bumped into me. If not, you all will be dead meat.”

“Cute? You thinks he is teddy bear or what?! Is your eyes having a problems?” Luna got annoyed with Yuna’s words. Although she already knew Yuna a long time ago, she sometimes didn’t understood with her.

“Cute. You just looked at his face. His eyes… his nose… his lips…”

Luna laughed. She pulled her chingus to continue their destination.

“Just stop with your dreaming,Yuna-ah…” said Luna.

“Just trust what Luna’s words,” said Amber.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Why were you running like not always?”

“I want to call my Omma. Earlier I can’t picked up her calls.” Baekhyun changed his clothes then took his phone and went out.

“Yeoboseyo,omma. Omma, why did you call me earlier?” asked Baekhyun.

“Omma already asleep. Her phone was left outside. You can call her tomorrow if you want to talk to her.”

Your voices were echoed at Baekhyun’s hearing. He glanced at his wristwatch, it’s already 12 o’clock in the middle of night. Of course his omma already asleep. But why you didn’t asleep yet?  “Why did you can answered this call?”

“Wae? Can’t I answered it? Arasso, mian… I didn’t accidentally answered this call. It’s just coincidence that I heard it. Mianhae.”

The line got cut off. Baekhyun was surprised. Why did you suddenly cut it off?

“You already called her, but why your face suddenly like that?”asked Minseok after he saw his roommate came in.

“My omma already asleep. What she’s gonna talked about? It just worries me.”

“She just misses you. Tomorrow morning you can calls her again.” Minseok shook his head.

“Hmmm…”

“Don’t you worry about it. If it’s important she must be calling you nonstop,right? It’s better if you sleep. Or, you want to follow me, searches some pretty beautiful girls?”

“I don’t want. You go alone. I have more stuffs to do. I have group discussions tomorrow morning.”Baekhyun lied down on the bed. His phone was being pressed. He was sending messages to you. Nothing important in his messages, just asking why his wife suddenly cut off the line before he said anything. Then he sent it to you hoping that his wife will replying it.

It’s been a long time he waited. But no respons from his wife.

“Mari-ah…”

Minseok turned around. His chingu was calling for someone. Dreaming maybe. Baekhyun already asleep. Minseok smiled. His chingu maybe misses his lover.

_____________________________________________________________________________

SO, THERE WILL BE SOME NEW CHARACTERS. BUT, LET ME TELL YOU GUYS A SECRET. THIS JANG YUNA GIRL WILL CHANGES THIS WHOLE NEXT PLOT! MUAHAHAHAH! ^_^