Chapter 77

Yesterday Mistakes

"You must be so happy that you already finished your exam. I'm so jealous...!" said Hwayoung that was still studying.

"Study smart okay. See you in next semester. I can't accompany you guys, my responsibility now is at the hometown."

"Drive carefully later. Don't drive too fast." Minhee that was preparing to go to the hall still can give you some messages.

"Arasso."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You didn't expected that today your husband was already woke up.

There was someone who was messaging when you were driving. You grabbed your phone and you opened the inbox. Actually it was from Minseok. You took a look at the rear view mirror at the back, at the back of your car, you clearly can saw a car that you knew too much.

The one who were following you were Minseok and Luna. Before you departed earlier, you already informed to Minseok and Luna, so you didn't expected that they were at the back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The clock already indicating almost 6 o'clock in the evening. You arrived at the hospital. You walked together with Minseok and Luna.

"Don't be too chaotic. Relax," said Minseok.

"I'm just nervous."

"That's why you need to relax," added Minseok.

Luna hugged your shoulders.

Slowly you pushed the door. Suddenly your smiles had stopped. You felt your body ws weak enough.

"Mari, just take it easy. It's nothing." Luna tried to calm you.

Yuna was there before you.

Baekhyun and Yuna turned around looking at the door. They were a little bit shocked with their 3 chingu's presence.

But it's just a few moment you already stepped back. You heart felt hurt when you saw your husband was like he didn't care about your presences.

Minseok and  Luna went speechless.

"Nothing? Yeah, I'm nothing."

"Don't say that!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"When did he woke up? It's been a long time that he woke up, right?" asked you with a loud tone.

Your dongsaengs went silent.

"Yah, I'm asking you guys. Just answer it! Are you deaf ot what?" You screamed at your dongsaengs.

"It's not our fault. Why are you screaming at us?"

"It's because you guys already betrayed me."

"We didn't betrayed you. We thought that you didn't wanted to come home."

"Why are you guys like this? What's wrong with you guys? How could you do this to me. What's my fault to you?"

"Unnie..."

"When I didn't wanted to get married, everyone wanted me to get married. Now when I already cared for him, already fell in love with him, you guys wanted to get rid of me from him? You guys like that woman more right? Am I too bad for you guys?"

"Unnie, Baek oppa just woke up last night." Said Hyemi.

"Why you didn't told me? Before I came beack to the campus, I've already ordered you guys,right... anything don't be secretive to me."

"Don't cry,unnie."

Both three of them hugged you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last night when they were told that their brother-in law was already in stabil condition and even woke up, Yerin accompanied her appa to the hospital. That happy news already made her appa went relieved. When her appa wanted to inform to her unnie, Yerin clearly can heard that her unnie's mother in-law informed to her unnie. But she didn't knew what happened later.