Chapter 16

Yesterday Mistakes

Baekhyun suddenly got up ignoring his painness after he opened up his eyes. He got down from the bed, heading towards the door to get out. But his Appa blocked him firstly.

Mr. Byun knew that his son was searching for his wife. But he didn't approved it. His daughter-in law needed some long rests,so Baekhyun shouldn't disturbed her. "Where did you wants to go in the middle of the night?"

"Mari...Where is Mari?"

"Tomorrow you will meet Mari. She's asleep. Your Omma were there with her Omma. You rest first. Don't move too many times."

Baekhyun was back again to his bed. He lied down. He still didn't unsatisfied without meeting up with his wife. Ever since the accident earlier in the evening, he didn't see his wife's condition yet. Of course he felt nervous about it. At least he can hear that voice to make him satisfied.

"Appa, how was Mari?" asked again.

"Her left hand was broken and had a little scratches. Her knees also have a little bit of wounds. That's all. Fortunately nothing serious happened." Explained Mr. Byun.

"Are you sure?" asked Baekhyun uncertained.

Mr. Byun nodded then gave a mineral water to his son.

"Drink this. Then sleep. Tomorrow Appa will bring you to Mari," ordered Mr. Byun.

"I'm innocent. That's Taemin's fault. He deliberately went speed up when he saw me turned around. He mad at me because I'm married to Mari. The most mortificationaly was the Krystal girl was there too. Maybe they planned this together." said Baekhyun.

"Jungri's samchon already reported this to the polices. You better don't interupts this,just answer it. The polices know what to do. Sleep." Mr. Byun sat on the couch. He then turned off the lights.

You held your stomach. The pain was still felt eventhough the doctor already confirmed it that everything was fine. Your hands and feets also felt stinged when you moved, but not as pain as on the day that you lied down on the road. In addition when you heards your husband's screaming in pain , you also felt the same too.

"Omma,how was Baekhyun? Was he okay?"

"Baekhyun is fine. He will come in any minutes. Don't worry too much. Don't move too many times. The doctor already advised." said Mrs. Kim.

You nodded. Ever since last night you were forbidden to move too much. Not just your Omma and your mother-in law who forbid it, even the doctor also advised you the same thing. All because of you barely miscarriaged from the accident. Fortunately you was fastly enough brought to the hospital to be treated.

After gulping a drink from your Omma, you lied down back. You still weak.

"Hello. Did Mari slept again?"

"Hello. Come in,Jungri. She already woke up earlier just now, but she slept back again. You arrived early. Who did you came with?"

Jungri put the porridge that was already cooked by her Omma.

"I came with a bus with Jungah. She will come after this, she went to the toilet for awhile. Immo, you should get some rests. Let me accompany Mari." said Jungri.

"Would you mind accompany Mari till the evening? I wants to go back home first. Don't make Mari moves too much."

She nodded agreed then sent that woman to the outside of the room.

"Where did Mari's Omma went to?" asked Jungah.

"Go home. She will come back in the evening. If you wants to go home first then go," explained Jungri.

Jungah shook her head. 

"I will accompany you," said Jungah.

"Good. I was hoping that you won't go home," said Jungri while grinning.

Jungah sat on the couch. She was reading a novel.

Jungri also busy reading a newspaper that she just bought while their on the way here.

"You came early?" Baekhyun came in to the door. Then the guy slowly walking to his wife.

Jungri gave him the chair to her chingu.

Mr. Byun and his wife were also there together, but didn't came in because they wanted to give Baekhyun some spaces to meet you.

Jungri gaves some signs to Jungah for them to get out from the room. The door was closed slowly.

"Mari-ah..."

Slowly you opened up your eyes, then you smiled thinly.  You held your husband's hands tightly. You were sad when you saw your husband's face that was badly injured.

"Appo?" asked you slowly.

"The wounds isn't that pain at all. But this heart of mine hurts seeing you lied down like this. It's all my faults because I was driving too fast.," said Baekhyun.

"Not your faults. I'm not blaming you after all."

They took a long time for the talk. Once in awhile they laughed.

"Did you already knew about my condition?"

"Already. Omma told me earlier. Fortunately nothing happened. Don't move too much. Have some pity to the baby." said Baekhyun while smiling.

When he knew about what happened, he really shocked. He's afraid to accept the truth but then he can feel that there are some sparks of happiness together with the great news.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @SuhaSumaiya , @superdupper AND @Vixx_Baplovers FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED YET STORY! ^_^

THANKS TO @superdupper FOR UPVOTING MY STORY! ^_^