Chapter 50

Yesterday Mistakes

The class already started. The schedule that was enough satisfy you. On Friday, you don't have any class. You can go home to your hometown on Thursday. Your homesick towards the kids were already became thick, not to mention when you heard the little ones's voices crying when you called to the home. Every 2 days Yerin always sent the pictures of your kids either through the phone or e-mail.

The class was gonna started soon. You leaned on the chair waiting for the lecturer's presence. Your other classmates were busy talking, while you were busy replying Baekhyun's message. Both of you often replying the messages lately, but it was getting more rare they talked on the phone.

"Yah,Mari-ah! Isn't your fingers gonna be bellow? I saw you, you were always looking at your phone since earlier!" encountered Anne.

You got startled, you quickly put your phone in your pocket. You were smiling looking at Anne that was beside you. You didn't expected that Anne will noticed your doing that was a little bit hidden under the table despite in the busyness of talking with the boys at the back.

"If it always stuck at the ear, the cancer cells will spread, so it's better if the fingers went bellowed from the exposed cancer." Answered you.

Your confident in answering causing Anne can't asked you anymore. She admitted that you were right. You even knew that one of the ways to not getting yourself being asked many times, you were more comfortable ended that question with that kind of answer.

"You're so good in talking. Mari-ah, the sunbae that you always met up with, had a scandal with that Yuna girl,right?"

"Which sunbae? That Minseok guy?"

"Not Minseok. That Baek guy, your appa's student."

"Molla. I don't care about anyone business."

Anne was laughing when she saw her chingu's facial expression. Not enough with the facial expression, your tone of your voice also causing that not just Anne was laughing, but your other chingus too.

With your poker face, you opened your book

"You're so talented."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After you were done with the class, you sat at the cafetaria. While waiting for your chingu to buy your drink, you opened your note that you just took from the lecturer awhile ago. You were so focused reading the notes until you didn't realized the presence of Baekhyun at the back.

"How serious Miss Mari I see here?" commented Baekhyun.

"I want to go home to the hometown tomorrow. Buy me the ticket."

"I want to go home too. Meet me at in front at 5 o'clock later."

You looked at Baekhyun's face. If this guy wanted to go home too, it will be so much fun. You smiled to Baekhyun. In your mind you really wanted to hug that guy to tell him that you were so happy when that guy wanted to go home too.

"Don't be in last minute that you want to cancel it."

"Conclusive." Baekhyun winked his eyes to his wife before he leave the cafetaria.

You chuckled. You were back focusing at your notes. Your chingu was not here yet. At this hour it was too many students were here at the cafetaria, well it's lunch hour.

"Mian for the late," said Hwayong.

"Gwenchana. Don't be too hurry. We are having any classes at this evening."

Two glasses of drink were put on the table. Hwayoung sat at the opposite with you. Both of you gulped the drinks to wet their throats. The hot weather causing them to get thirst quickly.

"What are you talking about with that Baekhyun oppa?"

"Oppa? Why you called him oppa?" Weird that Hwayoung called Baekhyun in that way. It was also funny. You chuckled.

"Well, he is one year older than me," answered Hwayoung.

"You don't call me unnie when you were with me?" answered you.

"You're different." Hwayoung laughed. Almost forgot that you were also one year older than her. Not that she didn't respected you, but she didn't saw you more older than her. Not to mention both of them were classmates and even roommates, causing her more comfortable with you.

"Call me whatever you want. While it isn't going to be hurtful, I don't care," said you while raising your eyebrows.

"It's been so long that I wanted to ask you something but I don't have any heart. Why you didn't went to the college after you got your final year examination? Your result was so good."

You went silent. You stored the notes that was in your hands. You smiled to yourself while letting Hwayoung waiting for your answer.

"After I got my final year examination I have another commitment. I gave birth then I took care of the kids. So, I went late to the college." Answered you while chuckling.

"How ridiculous. You think I believes you?"

"It's up to you that you wanted to believe it or not!"

"It's hard to believes you,really!" Hwayoung laughed. She didn't believed to you. She glanced at you and she didn't saw any kind features of a wife on you. Just ordinary woman. Not to mention that her chingu's body was not like having a mother's body.

"But Baekhyun oppa is really handsome guy. Can you tackle him for me?"

"Eh, If you want him, you can tackle him by yourself."