Chapter 9

Yesterday Mistakes

It's not easy to come back talking friendly with you. That young woman was already came back to her self as usual. But for Baekhyun,his guilt feeling still lingered in his mind, he didn't knew what he wanted to say when he confronted with his wife. Sleeping in one bed and sharing blanket  with you still can't helped Baekhyun to come back friending with his wife that was already hurt.

Baekhyun was staring on the swing. It's already been days he just spent his time at the house. He does not have a mood wanted to go to the soccer field to play soccer with his EXO friends. If he was not on the swing, surely he will watching the television or sleep.

"If you was not strong enough, don't do the wrong things. Now who's in the poor condition now? You have to risked it yourself."

Your voice greeted his ears. That warning made him turned around. His wife came with a glass of water and a saucer of cake that was still warm. He just smiled bitterly. After that incident, you always sometimes being tested your patience level. But you was not threatened about it. You still can be patient enough because you knew all of this was came from yourself.

"If you knew that your body weight will rise up, tell Omma don't cook some delicious foods."answered Baekhyun then winked his eyes to his wife. He just said it because he suddenly remembered about his mother's cooking and he noticed that your body was gaining some weight.

"If you knew that Omma was good in cooking, it's just useless if you tell her...it's still a good one." You put the drink and the food on the small table near the swing. You sat at the rock bench near the swing. The newspaper today that was still unread you opened it by pages, searching something that was amusing to make it as a reading material.

"Mari-ah..."

"Bwo?" asked you without looking to your husband.

"You was so fat."

"Aishhh,chincha! You don't know how to make a different between being fat and gaining some weight?"Your eyes bulged out to your husband. You didn't mad but just pretending to be mad.

That guy just laughed. He felt like he wanted to tease you."If you already being fat, just admit it."

"Don't like fat? Don't like when your wife being fat?"

Coughed. Baekhyun was speechless for awhile. Although you don't looked at his face at all when talking, but he realized the tone of your speaking that was so poker.

"Did I became too slim,Oppa? In my opinion,... it's just more slimmer than Krystal that you always adored. Right,Oppa?" asked you then staring at your husband's eyes.

From a moment when their eyes met together, Baekhyun was awry.

"Your eyes were so beautiful," complimented Baekhyun to his wife.

"It's just the eyes that were beautiful, is it worth?" You answered sarcastically.

"Who's eyes were beautiful? Omma?" Mrs. Byun came to accompany her son and her daughter-in law. Worried also the incident couple days ago might come again. It's better that she was there too. At least she can changed the topic that they were talking about.

"Neh,Omma. Your eyes that was the most beautiful one here that can make a delicious food,"said Baekhyun while smiling.

"What were the connection between eyes and food?" Mrs.Byun was greeted with wonder.

"It's because your eyes was concerned with the things that you always used to when cooking." said you.

That woman just smiled. Her son and her daughter-in law good in taking her heart. She was happy when her son and her daughter-in law got together. Incident from couple days ago made her grew worried.

"It's been days that you don't play soccer, where did your chingus go?" asked Mrs. Byun to her one and only son.

"They were always there, but I don't have a mood to play with," answered Baekhyun.

"Maybe because you can't always messages with Krystal,right Omma?" You got up leaving both of them. You likes to see your husband handled his patience.  You leave because you wanted to do some laundry.

"Cak...!"

Once again at the same place, Jungri came. But this time she were not alone instead of came with Chaewon and Hyerin.

You shook your head. Everytime when your chingus came, surely there's a way to startle you. Jungri's presence always in the back of the sheets that you already hanged it on suspension.

"You likes this sheets?" asked you.

"I likes it, there were smell of you and Baekhyun," answered Jungri while smiling.

You just nodded.

Baekhyun just laughed since then. He knew surely that you were being ambushed by those 3 girls. His wife was sometimes being a victim by them.

"Sit, I will go make some water."

"You don't need some teach from Immo?" asked Jungri.

Still in your poker face, you went to the kitchen then made some water for your 3 chingus. Not even 5 minutes, you came out with a tray of glasses with a saucer of cakes.

"Immo, you seemed likes to know that we were coming." Jungri smiled.

"Your body smells that was like a goat that made my mother knew all of you were coming," said you.

Baekhyun were laughing together with Hyerin and Chaewon.

Mrs. Byun just smiled.

"Playing rough," answered Jungri.

"Not rough at all." You smiled naughtily.

"Go talk some more. I will be inside." Mrs. Byun leave.  Letting her son and her daughter-in law to be with their chingus.

"Why did all of you were came here? Want to gossip around?"asked Baekhyun.

"Can't we visiting our friend or what?"said Jungri.

"You think we like to gossip around?" asked Chaewon.

"Have a drink," said you.

"We came here not just because we wanted to have a drink, but we wanted to invite you guys to go play some water. It's been a long time since we have met. We go together. I already invited Suho and D.O," said Hyerin.

Both husband and wife looked at each other. Then they shook head straightforwardly.

Jungri, Hyerin and Chaewon pouted. They didn't unsatisfied with the respons that the couple gave. They also shook their heads while eating the cakes.

"Let's go,jebal..." pleaded Jungri.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO @sammyexo , @zulaifa89 AND @azreena97 FOR SUBSCRIBING MY UNFINISHED STORY YET! ^_^