Chapter 48

Yesterday Mistakes

Baekhyun was already in his formal shirt campus. He was assigned with the friendship week for the new students. He was calmed standing at the main door of the college. His duty was to greet the new students that were already checked in, meanwhile he also have to manage other matters.

He was actually nervous to meet somebody while smiling and answering some questions. It was supposed to be last night he already met with someone, but that someone accidentally cancelling their meeting causing Baekhyun went nervous. Without any excuses, their meeting got cancelled. But he respected that decision because he was understood enough yhere must be some important thing until it have to be cancelled.

"Why are you like this? Are you afraid Yuna will see you in this kind of handsome of yours?" teased Minseok that was also with him.

"Aniyo. Yuna already saw me in this handsome of me," said Baekhyun.

They laughed. Although they were on duty, they still can made lame jokes. While they were laughing together, Baekhyun's eyes saw a woman was walking alone by herself heading towards the main door of the college.

Minseok was also stunned while looking at the same person.

"Mian, I'm Kim Mari the new student. Where can I go for the check-in?"

"Erk,there! You just go straight, until there is a showroom. At there you can check-in there." Minseok answered.

You smiled after saying 'thank you'. You stepped away heading to the place that Minseok mentioned before.

Baekhyun was confouded when the question that was he supposed to answer had already Minseok answered it. He can't talked with that young woman. He sighed. Suddenly his phone was ringing. He smiled then he answered the call.

"Not bad," said Baekhyun hile he glanced at you that was already close to the registration place.

"And why you were the one like you haven't saw me in ages? Until someone asked you a question that you can't answered it," said you while chuckled.

Baekhyun laughed. He was actually stunned with your presence until he was too focused staring at that face of yours until he unconsciously he was too late to answer the question. His eyes still didn't stopped staring at you although just the back of yours.

"Speechless. Later we meet for awhile okay?"

"Arasso, I want to register this for awhile first. Bye"

He stored his phone back to his pocket. He still can saw you smiling to him. At the same time he also can saw how dazzled Minseok was to the girl. He patted his chingu's shoulder that was too focused staring at you.

"Yah, your work is not there!"

"Kim Mari, such a beautiful name..." Said Minseok.

Baekhyun as already felt uneasy when he saw Minseok was getting too much attention to that young woman that was just crossing them. Minseok followed her half of the way, fortunately he still can afford to Minseok back.

"It's just new student, don't flirt her too much!"

"But she is different."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The registration matters were already done, you took your bags then you brought it to the hostel. Your omma also helped you brought the bags. Fortunately the hostel management letting the family members went into the hostel for facilitated the matters. In addition all the new students were already placed it at the 3rd floor. If not letting the others help, it surely got into more troubles.

"Gwenchana ma'am, let me help. I'm Jang Yuna."

A girl whose earing with the official shirt of the campus lend some help. You were just smiled when you saw the sincerity of the girl with your omma. But you was so confident this is your senior that will showed you their true self in any moment.

At first Mrs. Kim wanted to bring the bucket by herself but she have to give in when Jang Yuna desperately wanted to help. "Gomawo."

"What room number of yours?" asked Yuna, cheerfully.

"A 304," answered you.

Before Yuna leave you and your omma, she was once again being valued by her help with a simple thank you. The room that will be occupied by 5 more others were still empty. You were the first one that got into this room. You chose the bed that was near to the writing desk. Considering that the bed of the room were the double-deck bed, you were more comfortable chose the bottom the bed.

"It looks like it is too narrow,omma."

"Aniyo. Later when we changed the bed it must gonna be more wider. Just put the small locker up onto the big locker, it seemed like more organized. The most important thing is you must agreed with your roommates. Don't be too arrogant," ordered Mrs. Kim.

You smiled. After putting the stuffs at put the sheet at the bed, you changed the position of the bed along ith your omma meanwhile your other roommates were not appeared.

Mrs. Kim as also swept the floor for her daughter's comfortness.

"You daughter is not an arrogant person." Said you.

"Oh yeah?"

"Of course."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Study well. Don't think about other things, your omma and appa can solve this. If you want some money or what, just tell us."

"Arasso. Appa, be careful in driving. Omma, can you kiss to Seonwoo and Seolhyun for me? Just tell to Yerin, don't forget to send the photos of Seonwoo and Seolhyun." Your eyes already in watery. You hugged your appa then your omma. You started to shed the tears when you hugged your omma. You reluctantly wanted to get splitted. Just last night, you hugged your kids for many times. When you wanted to leave the hometown, you were so into the crying. You were so sad when your kids were not by side with you. Besides when you saw Yerin and Soojin held the hands of the little ones then waved their hands to you, the more faster your tears flowed through your cheek.

"Mari-ah, enough already. This is just Korea France Institute, we're not in France. You can comes home anytime you want. Don't cry," said Mrs. Byun trying to persuade you.

Baekhyun was chuckling when he was accompanying you . He then sent your appa and your omma to the parking lot. He shook his head.

"Take care of Mari always. Now it's your responsibility to take care of Mari. Just be independent. We go home first," ordered Mr. Kim to his son-in law.

After Mr. Kim's car starting to move, you and Baekhyun stepped inside to the campus.

It's just 1 hour left for the new students to gather up in the hall. Baekhyun took this time to accompany his wife because in any moment they have no time to meet up. "Don't be sad. Later we will come home if we misses the twins."

"Arasso. Now I want to call as what now?"

The first day at the campus, they have to get themselves up with the new situation. The most important is no one is gonna to know their relationship.

"Just oppa. Then you will gonna calls me?"

"Now I'm just your teacher's daughter,right? There's no way that I'm gonna call you like that." You raised your eyebrows while smiling.

"Oh, just calls me Baek! I'm so forgetful." Baekhyun laughed while scratching his head.

"Baek,what a nice name."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Without changing clothes, you grabbed a small notebook and a pen then you went to the hall where they have to gather. With your 5 others roommates, you sat in the middle of the hall. Fortunately they got to meet up in the room earlier. Although you just got to meet them just a couple of hours, they were already comfortable with each other. They even helping each other.

You were so grateful because you got roommates who were so cheerful.

"They already show their true self," whispered Minhee.

"They just showed their fake self just for awhile," added Jieun.

"They were already called as a sunbaes. It's a must for them. But I noticed that one of the sunbaes was walking with you,so handsome. Who is it?" Said Baemi while pinched you.

You chuckled when you  saw Baemi already lifted her eyebrows to you. You didn't expected that your meeting with Baekhyun just awhile ago had already been seen by one of your roommates.

"He just looks handsome. He is my appa's student. We just friend. Is he handsome?" You looked at your husband that was already standing at the stage. He's truly handsome. You admitted it.

"If everybody talks, then how is the event gonna be start?"

One of the sunbae which is woman's voice echoed through the hall. That was Yuna's voice that was helping you brought the bucket to your room earlier. You already can predicted it, Her sweetness just for awhile.

The ballroom went silent when they being encountered by their sunbae. It's just a few sunbae that were on the stage. Th rest of it were busy going there to there with the files on their hands.

You shook your head when you saw Baekhyun was one of them that was busy.

"I don't want to talk too much with all of you, just read your own schedule. The most important thing is go find your mentor respectively. Your name we already paste it at the whiteboard outside the hall. Go find yourself."