Chapter 68

Yesterday Mistakes

"Your stomach already filled with air. You just ate a little but you already vomitted. How do you want to study if you always in pain? So stubborn. He didn't cared about you if you ate or not!" said Hwayoung.

As usual, your 2 chingus already tired giving you advises, but you didn't accepted it all. Your stubbornness actually eating you. Everyday after getting home from class you surely turned out unconsciously. You were getting more tired.

"Minseok invited me to go to the Luna's birthday party."

"You want to go? You seriously wanted to get your heart went sick. There is no cure for your heart later," said Hwayoung more.

You pouted. Actually you didn't wanted to go to that event. But you wanted to see Baekhyun and Yuna. You wanted to see how that guy's face turned out when he saw you were there too. You thought that you have to act up for what he did to you. You have to be there where that couple where too. While you were being rational, it's better if you tried to disturb their moment together.

"If I got some pain in my heart, Baekhyun is the wrong person who make me like this!"

"Well, it's true that he is wrong person who made you like this. But you were who felt the pain. Mari-ah, you don't have to go. You already have Minseok. I think Baek is not by your side if you were in trouble."

"Gwenchana, I'm confident with Minseok." You actually felt guilty to attend that event, but because of you were sympathize with Minseok that was in spree inviting you to be his company but you were already agreed to it. His excuse was, he didn't have any companyand always being a tease to wards his other chingus. At the same time you wanted to know and saw how your husband's reaction when he saw you were with Minseok.

"We are so not confident with you."

"I also didn't have any confident with myself."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once again Minseok picked you up in front of the college. Like always that guy always in fresh personality with his branded clothes waiting for you outside from the car and getting ready to open the door for you. This time you were so shy when the guard always looking at you both while smiling to you. Even the people surround you were looking at you.

Coincidentally Minhee and Hwayoung also wanted to go out to eat, then they also can saw that kind of scene.

You got into the car with the help of Minseok's.

"So pretty."

"Who?"

"Of course you."

You chuckled.

"It's just normal. Is it okay that I followed you? They didn't invited me at all."

"Gwenchana. You're my partner, so if they invited me, it will be inviting you also." Minseok smiling to you.

"I'm shy. You can't leave me alone there later."

"Aniyo. I'll be there with you because I know you and them were like cats and dogs."

"I'm the cat one you know, Yuna is the one who is like a dog one. She always barking me when both of us got bumped."

Minseok laughed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuna and her chingu's house was so rousing. After you got out from Minseok's car, you were following MInseok from behind to go inside the house. As promised, Minseok didn't leave you instead of he always be there for you. When he got commented by someone, he just smiled and introduced you to the others as his chingu.

From a distance, you saw Baekhyun with Yuna being a lovey-dovey causing you to be bravely enough to grab Minseok's hand and held onto it without feeling guilty at all. Of course that guy was so shocked but he still gripped on your hand until they arrived inside the house. Until Minseok commented about them then Baekhyun noticed that couple's presences.

"Both of you were so lovey-dovey here, until I came here you guys didn't noticed me at all."

Baekhyun's face changed when he saw his wife with Minseok. He went distanced away from his body with Yuna, but it's too late that because you already saw all of that. He was too late.

"No wonder you were being late, getting picked up his girlfriend I see," said Yuna.

Baekhyun's eyes were on that couple's hand gripness.

You realized, but you still didn't let it go. You were purposely being stubborn.

"When did you declare her?" asked Luna that was suddenly appeared.

"I'm not declaring her yet, she didn't ready for it yet," said Minseok in calm tone.

"Not yet? But you already held hands with him?" added Yuna, sarcastically.

That gripness suddenly uncoupled. You were so mad with Yuna. But you hide it with a smile. You glanced sharply towards Baekhyun.

"If you want to hold a guy's hand, you have to declare him first? Nowadays I saw that girls right now just held some guy's hand without declaring first?" asked you back.

The sighed was being heard from Baekhyun. He shook his head. If you were already voiced out, Yuna will surely answered it back.

"Basically the one who held a guy's hand unwillingly, it is called a cheap one. It's just the cheap girls that held a guy's hand with an unwillingly," answered Yuna.

You chuckled although you got offended by it.

Minseok and Baekhyun were looking at you who was chuckling with a sarcastically tone of yours.

Yuna already bit her lipwhen she saw you were attacking her back.

Luna was already nervous, she pinched Yuna so that she won't continued with her words.

"It's true what you were just saying earlier. Can't be deniable. But it will be more cheap if they were hugging each other, each other cheek and feeding each other! Right Baek?" asked you while raising your eyebrows.

When you called his name, he became nervous. Like there was someting went wrong. Definitely.

"Luna-ah, saengil chukahae. This gift is from me and Mari." Minseok quickly interrupted. Fortunately Luna was there and at the same time it was really his intention to give the gift to Luna. As a man, he can't let you being humiliated by Yuna and then he will make sure that Yuna can't replied what you just said earlier.

"Gomawo. I didn't expected  that both of you gonna brought gift. I'm feeling shy all of sudden. Mari and Minseok come, we eat first." In order to avoid the war continued, Luna brought Minseok and you leaving Yuna.

"Mari-ah, don't be shy. Eat it."

Your appetite suddenly gone.

You just gulped some drinks.

"You don't want to eat?"

"No. I just drank. Later, if I want to eat, I will take it by myself."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Being alone causing you to be bored. Minseok and his chingus werre already watching a football show. There was a message that was sent to you so that you don't have to treat Yuna, worrying that you and her will getting a fight. But you didn't replied back.

They just watched the show just a moment ago, once again you received a message from your husband that he have to leave early first beacause he have some matters with his chingus. Your husband's message just telling you that you have to go home early with Minseok.

After Baekhyun's motorcycle engine gone from your hearing, You were being disturbed by Yuna. At this time you were really alone by yourselves while Yuna were on three.

"Why everytime when Baek got bumped with you, he must looking at you and you were also looking at him differently?"

"It's my eyes, I can see whoever I wanted to!" answered you, madly.

"You are so rude!" added Amber.

"Who is the one being rude here?" said you.

"This girl really made me went mad."

Yuna's hand was so fast enough to slap your face causing you to be so shocked. You held your cheek.

Luna that was near them suddenly got up. She pulled Yuna. The situation was getting more tense. You were sitting down when you were getting attacked, suddenly got up to defend yourselves.

"Yuna-ah, don't be so harsh," whispered Luna.

"She didn't get invited to be here, but she was here to act up. Her rudeness was getting more worsen!" Yuna screamed at you.

"I don't wanted to come here, but I don't have any heart to let go of Minseok came gallivanting with you," answered you.

Yuna can't held her anger anymore. She then pushed you.

"From the first day i knew you, you really gave an anger! The way you looked at Baek really different!"

"It's up to me, it's my eyes! You were the one who gave an anger to me all this time!" answered you more.

Yuna's strength was getting more unusual. While in wrestling, somehow she got the chance to push you until you fell onto the couch before once again you were pulled and pushed before you got to defend yourselves and you fell on the floor. You felt your stomach was in pain when it got hit by the hard part of the couch causing you didn't have any energy left to get up after you fell on the floor.

"Yuna,enough!" Luna have to act harshly when she saw you went in pale on the floor. She pushed harshly Yuna that was trying to hit you.

Amber also went nervous when she saw you lying on the floor. She was screaming out Minseok's nam.

"Mari-ah, gwenchana?"

"I'm not okay,I guess..."

Minseok lifted you into the car with the other chingus of him when he saw you were already pale and weak.

"Relax,Minseok-ah! Just drive. I'm with her." Said Luna.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Luna and Minseok looked at you with a sad face. After being informed by the doctor, Minseok and Luna was so shocked. They looked at each other. Both of them went speechless.

Minseok his face.

"Sorry mister. but your wife have miscarriage."

Minseok leaned on the wall. After the doctor leave, he and Luna didn't spoke up. Speechless. After both of them got into the room where you were situated at, Luna sat on the couch that was already there meanwhile Minseok just sat down at the chair near the bed.

Luna sighed. She wanted to speak up someting but she was afraid that she will done wrong, but she have to ask no matter what.

"I don't want to say something ridiculous, is this your work?"

"I swear Luna-ah, I never touched her except the night where we have a dinner together. She was vomiting, I just broyught her that's all." Answered Minseok confidently.

"You call Baek. Tell him about this, let him tell Mari's family. I don't know what to do anymore."

It's just Baekhyun that they thought at that time because that guy is the one who knew about you even your family too. They tried to search your phone but none.

Without much thought, Minseok quickly called that guy and forced him to come to the hospital right now without telling him why he have to come there. Fortunately Baekhyun was in their place just a kilometre away.

"What is going on? Looks like it was so serious?"

Without answering his chingu's question, Minseok opened the door that was being occupied by you and Luna.

When Baekhyun peeked inside, Baekhyun went shocked. He went closer to you that was already lying down lifelessly.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Baekhyun.

"She have a fight with Yuna, then she fell and she's having miscarriage."

Baekhyun's mouth was opened widely. He sat down on the bench near the bed. His eyes were a little bit teary causing Minseok and Luna looked at each other but they still went silent themselves. But when they saw that guy held your hand and kissed it, they thought diffrently.

"Baek, is this have to do with you? Say it fast!" said Luna.

Baekhyun's face changed suddenly when he was being informed that you were having miscarriage.

"Mari..."