Chapter 69

Yesterday Mistakes

It's been 3 days that you were in the hospital. Minseok and Luna were the ones who always visiting you at the hospital.

Baekhyun? That guy didn't leave you. He really appreaciates the good deed from Minseok and Luna that were being secretive about his dissapearance to Yuna and the others.Although you didn't wanted to talk, but he was still there being loyal to you.

It's just the tears that was accompanying you until it had made Luna went sad too. It's her first time to see you in cry as a wife to Baekhyun.

Minseok's dissapointment was clearly reflected when he knew the truth. But it's his fault too, because once ago he once guessed in vague that this 2 persons really had an unusual relationship but because both of you denied about it, he just shrugged it off because his love towards you.

"Mari, just eat a little okay?"

"All this time I didn't ate, do you care about me?"

It's been 3 days, that was the first sentences that was came up upon your mouth. That voice of yours already made Luna went in sobbing. She really sympatize towards you in this condition.

"I'm so sorry. I admit that I was wrong."

"It's the same thing that you did when I was pregnant. My heart was so hurt,oppa. Really hurt. In front of me you said that it was just a friend thing. But actually you lied to me. Enough for making me hating to Krystal, why you must making me hating Yuna too? Why oppa,why?"

"I have feel in love with Yuna. I'm so sorry. I didn't do it purposely."

Too honest that Baekhyun answered it until once again your heart went hurt. Your tears already flowing at your cheek.

Minseok didn't have any heart to see you in cry. Why he must be so stupid to admit his love towards another woman in front of his wife that was lying at the hospital? He pulled Baekhyun out from the room, then telling Luna to accompany you.

"Don't cry. We can talk about this matter, you better talk this matter of heart and feeling calmly. Besides you're a wife, give a chance to your husband to redeem his fault." Luna sat beside you and hugged your shoulders.

"If he thinks that he is my husband, why he did that to make me like this? Why he lied to me? He said to me the different one, in my back he feeding other woman. Please make him stay away from me. I don't want to see his face and his voice. I hate a liar like him!"

You were in sobbing. You tried to be strong but your strength was just for Baekhyun, but after your husband admitted had fell in love to that woman, your strength was already fade away. A little by little you lost trust towards Baekhyun.

"Mari, he still your husband. Calm down, this matter can be solves. Now please don't cry anymore. Be patient."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's better that Yuna didn't know about this."

"Just ignore about that Yuna. now you go persuade your wife first. Why are you so dizzy thinking about Yuna? You always getting her first in many things, why you don't choose Mari for you to persuade first instead of you thinking about that Yuna?"

Baekhyun's heart went undivided. His steps went wrong. He was wrong in doing his strategy. He loved you and Yuna. Although Yuna was a little bit arrogant, but she still can attracted him.

"If you didn't persuade Mari, I'll go to your hometown. I'm serious about this," said Minseok firmly.

"That's right, Baek. Go persuade Mari first. Pity her, Baek..." said Luna.

When they were talking, the door was opened. You were standing there. Your face was still the same, didn't have any feeling. You stepped out from the room and moved forward step by step heading to the three of them.

Baekhyun got up and heading closer to you but when he was about to hold his wife, you were the first to brush it off.

"I don't care about what you were talking about. I just want to say, please send me to the college because I already felt well. I think it just a waste of time to sit here. A lot of work that I need to do at the college."

"But..."

"If you can't that's okay, I'll just go by the taxi."

"Mari, the doctor said..."

Your sharp glance had made Baekhyun wnet silent. He didn't have any courage to have an eye to eye with his wife not to mention talking with you. He was confident that you were in mad.

"The doctor can't help me if my pain right now is because of your attitude! Send me back or I'll the whole campus that you forced me to abort the pregnancy!"

Baekhyun's hand was fast enough to slap your face. You instability to stand up causing you to fall.

"You already made her like this, now you dared to hit her? You punk!" screamed Luna.

"I didn't tell you to pregnant, pabo-yah!"

"You pabo me, Baek? Yah, you think i really wanted to pregnant? This is all your fault. You broke the rule!" Said you. When they were studying, they already promised to one thing. But that night they broke it. Without being forced, both of you willing to bear the risk.

"Baek, you go home." Ordered Luna to Baekhyun.

"You think I wanted to sit here for long? I say to you clearly, you were the one who screamed at me. Better you remember a little bit, your heaven is below my feet!"

"It's because my heaven is below your feet, so that you were in delightly playing with my feeling?"

"Yah, this woman really want me..." Baekhyun already nearly wanted to hit his wife once again.

Luna pushed Baekhyun.

As a man, Minseok was still in calm mode watching that drama. But when you were nearly being hit by your husband, he didn't gave any face to his chingu anymore. Minseok sighed.