Chapter 61

Yesterday Mistakes

The weekend days came again. You already woke up Minhee and Hwayoung early in the morning. You invited them to come home to your hometown. Without being planned, both three of you, departed to your hometown after finished eating the breakfast. Without Baekhyun's acknowledge, you already ordered your dongsaeng to take Seonwoo and Seolhyun from Mrs. Byun's house.

After you got arrived at your hometown, you didn't went to in law's house as always. You wanted to send your 2 chingus to the house first then you can meet with Mrs. Byun. You purposely came home without your parents's knowledge. It's just Yerin that knew about your coming home.

You turned the car aroud to get into the porch. There were 2 cars at the in porch. Omma's and appa's. After you turned off the engine of the car, you invited Minhee and Hwayoung to get inside the house. Both of them were truely awkward to get in. You pushed both of them to get into the house.

"I got caught by speaking up to Baekhyun oppa's omma that you wanted to come home. Why don't you just go there first." Whispered Yerin causing you to sigh.

"Yerin-ah please bring Minhee unnie and Hwayoung unnie to get into my room first. I want to go there first. Where are Seonwoo and Seolhyun?"

Yerin pushed the door of your room, there were the twins that were sleeping on your bed. You smiled when your kids were sleeping.

After you sent your chingus to the guest room, you went to your room to see your kids. They were in deep sleep. You kissed your kids at their forehead before you went to Mrs. Byun's house.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At 5 o'clock you were already back at your family's house. Fortunately Mrs. Byun understood you and she even kept this secret from Baekhyun's knowledge. It's not your intention to back with your husband, but that guy was so busy to know about your feeling right now. Until you have to solved it by yourselves. Sometimes you have to act by yourselves.

You were driving calmly to your family's house, suddenly your phone was ringing. Your husband's name were on the screen. You were nervous. You didn't answered the call instead of you let the phone ringed by itself.

"You went for too long. What did your eommonim said?"

"Eommonim is okay,omma. I get in first."

She just nodded, did n't wanted to force her daughter. She was confident that her eldest daughter will surely expressed her feeling later.

Meanwhile you were so nervous wanted ton answer ypur husband's call. Your phone already ringing for 3 times, but you still didn't answered it. Then after 4th ringing there were more calls causing you to be calm. You turned off your phone. Didn't wanted to be disturbed.

"Ommaaa...!"

"Seonwoo-ah, hi honey. How are you?"

Seonwoo was running then hugged his omma that was just entered the house. He was so happy to see his omma that was infront of him. It's been a long time that he got parted away from his omma.

Your son was so happy.

"Ommaaa...!"

Seolhyun approached you then you kissed all over her face.

Minhee and Hwayoung that saw all those moments were just smiling. They didn't expected that you were already been a mother to the twins.

"Why is my princess looking so dirty? Did you eat the chocolate again?"

"Just a little. I misses you,omma..." Seolhyun still hugging her omma. When Seolhyun was already in her omma's hug, of course Seonwoo didn't have another chance.

As an oppa, Seonwoo was more like defeatist because he knew his dongsaeng will give his space for him to pamper with his omma.

"Me too. I misses both of you a lot."

"Appa?"

"Appa can't go home. Appa is busy. Later appa will home,okay?"